Was Charles Manson innocent? Mk Ultra? Dindu Nuffin?! Please explain

Was Charles Manson innocent? Mk Ultra? Dindu Nuffin?! Please explain.

Other urls found in this thread:

mileswmathis.com/tate.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=MKC2fKEsaP4
dailymotion.com/video/x22d5qt
youtube.com/watch?v=mpx4ODP35VQ
youtu.be/FttPdpXzjRw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Charlie Man-Man is what happens when enlightenment goes awry. He is what occultists call a "black brother," someone who reaches transcendence without first ridding themselves of all ego. When you do this, the remaining parts of the self-oriented consciousness fester and grow out of control like cancer.

Chuck has the mind of a God and the soul of a rat.

Was CIA involved? Probably. He's too high-profile for this not to be some kind of NWO-related thing.

Did he die?

fascinating. i stray away from black magic, but it always had a sort of exhibit appeal. like a child staring at a animal in a cage

Black magic isn't any different from white magic except for one thing: white magic brings you towards god and black sends you away. If the magic serves the growth of all things towards god through your devotion and work, it's white. If it serves your selfish, human, animal, organic needs, it's black.

It's possible to get what you want AND serve God with magic, but you can only only ONLY do this by knowing your True Will and following it. It's not your True Will to fuck your neighbor's wife or to get a big house to lord over your neighbors. It IS your True Will to find a partner who makes you more whole and nurtures you, as you do for her, and is IS your True Will to get the right home to maximize what you can do with your life.

Charlie got lost in his own power and forgot to serve the highest.

All paths lead to God.

The only difference is one leads to his apathy, the other to his love.

He LITERALLY dindu nuffin

He was just a troll

All paths may lead to god, but some meander through unnecessary realms of suffering and pain that aren't necessary. God rewards those who search and find by leading them away from this, which is the whole point of existence -- to live in holy peace and bliss, not brokenness and suffering.

He merely conscripted a few women to kill people for a greater cause. Just like every other politician

Just finished watching the 2006 documentary on him, scary shit.

He did something that could not be done with today's culture, but even so, I don't find his achievement in doing them that impressive.

He manipulated a group of girls who were lost and in need of a purpose, and he gave them one, which is the core of every human, the need of a purpose. He used the most powerful tools possible to keep them in line, music and drugs.

I envy what he got when he was their leader, orgies with each of them, all of them virgins before meeting him, yet what he did was ultimately wrong and corrupt, as is all facets of "Liberalism". And he paid the ultimate price for his individualism, rooted in the foolish rebel ideology.

But damn what I wouldn't give to have been in one of those orgies at the time.

He's an actor.

mileswmathis.com/tate.pdf

youtube.com/watch?v=MKC2fKEsaP4

sorry,
it got shoahed on youtube

Shooting fish in a barrel is illegal because the fish don't know they are in a barrel.

watch this video: perspectives might change

truth is rarely convenient

Charlie was certainly guilty of several things, and incited/was semi-responsible for some of it, but the people around him also highly over-exaggerated his ability to "control" them and made him out to be some kind of magical figure with mind control powers. They threw him under the bus to lessen their own guilt and culpability in the killings. It's also amazing to me that he was allowed to stand trial and not found mentally unfit, considering he is clearly a paranoid schizophrenic.

Also he was a pretty good musician.
youtube.com/watch?v=mpx4ODP35VQ

No, he's currently hospitalized. Prison officials say he's still alive.

Another fun fact: his swastika tattoo is meant to symbolize that he considers himself a "child of WW2" and that he doesn't think the war ever ended. Nothing more nothing less.

what doc

>Mr. and Mrs. America--you are wrong. I am not the King of the Jews nor am I a hippie cult leader. I am what you have made me and the mad dog devil killer fiend leper is a reflection of your society

This. I thought I was the only one that knew.

He's fond of saying things like that. Best moment in any interview is the one he had with Geraldo Rivera.

>Manson: I'm the man in the mirror, jack. What you see in me is what you see in yourself. Do I look guilty to you?
>Rivera: You look like the guiltiest person I have ever seen.
>Manson: (laughing) Oh boy, that pendulum's gonna swing hard on you.

BS; Manson is an actor who spends no time in prison. Look at the non-prison attire/haircuts/jewelry he was able to wear in his TV interviews. Also look at Geraldo trying not to laugh

He cut a mans ear off with a sword that he stole from a biker gang. He then instructed a male follower to kill him. He forced that man to sign over both of his cars, and hand over all his possessions.

He stabbed one of his own followers to death.

Read up on him before any of you start spouting off about how he didn't do anything. He was convicted of rape at like 13 years old.

I know people in Corcoran state prison. They see him there.

>rape at 13
Sauce

from Wikipedia, regardin Charlie's "Helter Skelter"
>In this holocaust, the members of the enlarged Family would have little to fear; they would wait out the war in a secret city that was underneath Death Valley that they would reach through a hole in the ground. As the only actual remaining whites upon the race war's true conclusion, they would emerge from underground to rule the now-satisfied blacks, who, as the vision went, would be incapable of running the world. At that point, Manson "would scratch [the black man's] fuzzy head and kick him in the butt and tell him to go pick the cotton and go be a good nigger"

>replying to a meme flag shill
No wonder amerimutt posting is out of control.

Nobody's saying he dindu nuffin, just that he dindu as much as they pinned on him.

>innocent
No. His life was spent in and out of jail until they finally locked him up for good.

Youve got me. How do I restore your faith in me bong?

He raped a boy at the Christian school he was sent to by court order. He was 17; I was wrong about the age.

Not even a girl. Charlie Manson degenerate as fuck.

Read: Helter Skelter by Vincent bugliosi

Charlie was the first Sup Forumstard.

All the interpretations of the White Album and stuff on top of that. Wouldn't surprise me if Charlie trolled here.

>Vincent bugliosi
totally trustworthy

So they see him; is he allowed to wear jewelry, hair styles, beards, clothes etc. that other prisoners aren't allowed to wear.

Read David McGowan's research on Manson and the CIA shite in Laurel Canyon in general during that era

I haven't read his JFK book but I am told it is 1/4 Vince insulting people who doubt the Official Story and 3/4 bullshit.

>lead prosecutor on the case against Manson
>not a trustworthy source

Look I get that everyone here is anti-establishment but this book is by far the most reliable published information.

Anything else is myth, speculation, or legend.

True Sup Forums -
"Inspired by the exploits of Field Marshall Rommel, the 'Desert Fox', in the 1940s,Manson began a massive project stealing and converting cars into Dune Buggy attack vehicles. They would be a new Afrika Corps that would rule this desert domain far from the sick city."

do you always just accept what you are told by a government official, ancap?

Not always. Just when there is no better published source.

Give me one, and I'll read it and maybe change my mind.

Mason was a great man. Esoteric Mansonism is pretty interesting.
youtu.be/FttPdpXzjRw

The guy never killed anybody but his face and name are synonynous with "seial killer". He was a weirdo turned to patsy.

>5'2"

This is not a binary problem

just look into Bugliosi, and how he ran the trial

He is a liar.

Great, that isn't a convincing reason to disbelieve every single thing published in his book.

You're making a few baseless assumptions here. Primarily that because I posted my belief in three items, you assume I believe them all. I don't.

Yet still managed to get laid somehow

>"Of all the masks Manson was given to wear, it must be said once and for all that the most blatantly false is that of Manson the mass murderer. That Manson was not present at any of the murders that his name is inextricably linked with is a simple fact of History. Indeed, it has never been shown in a court of Law that Manson has ever killed anyone, and yet he is known as a killer, a butcher of unborn babies."

He was at boys town for a short period as a kid. Look up the franklin scandal. Look up mkultra. Look into the process church, which he had ties to directly and indirectly thru followers.

He knew strange people, and was actually very bright. Decent musician too. Dark things surround him.

He assembled and lorded over a gang of criminals, runaways and mental cases. He sent them to forage in trash and do petty crimes.
He trained them in wildly attacking trees as prep for killing people.
He sent them out to murder and rob.
He wanted to start a race war.
He made little animals out of string from his socks and when asked at a parole hearing about that he said "Each day i conjure from my mind demons to torment the world."
If you work in social services you get to see what a common critter he really was. His case was high profile due to celebrity involvement (oh yeah the pregnant woman they murdered after breaking into her home) and it was also used to discredit the hippy movement. That was already breaking down anyway, as hard drugs and crime invaded bohemia and set down roots.

Something tells me the presence of the Polanski circle coupled with Abigail Folger suggests the hit had something to do with the Satanic Pedo MK cult, which was very active in Laurel Canyon at the time. Remember a Folger is a prime suspect in the current pizzagate cult investigation and the family is part of the original Pilgrims and the Satanic witch cults of Martha's Vineyard. Charlie Manson was CIA making a hit on Rothschild occultists, who at that time ran the satanic rings (Rosemary's Baby) and the Adrenochrome racket (Chinatown), both of which Polanski was hinting about and was linked to.