Old enough to bleed, old enough to breed

Old enough to bleed, old enough to breed.

We wouldn't be here as a species without doing so for tens of thousands of years.
Not much time for breeding when you'd be lucky to survive to 20 years old.
Bless Japan for being honest about human nature more than other nations.

>Not much time for breeding when you'd be lucky to survive to 20 years old.
That's mostly an urban myth. Once people had escaped childhood, they would probably live to 50 at least.
The real problem was the death of the mother while giving birth, which is much more likely with 12 year olds than with 16 year olds.
So humans refrained from impregnating their little girls precisely to keep humanity alive.

Can't wait for Trump to send you fucking pedos in jail.

How can he send someone living in a different country to jail?

This is the best hentai of the year. Can't wait for episode 2. I'm really liking this influx of loli hentai.

I don't support the Trump shitposting, but you don't listen to a lot of news, do you?

Indeed.
I don't read news at all.

What's the point of animating loli hentai, like really?

Pandering to pedophiles.

Arousal. What else?

Tell me, do you bleed?

How can anyone fap to this. That's way too boring, you pedos.

When you have a country as powerful as the US, you can see them sometimes ignore other countries' laws. In case of "suspected terrorists", the US has quite a track record of kidnapping people and keeping them indefinitely, usually without any sort of legal process.

That's not likely to hit any paedophiles, so whatever.

What's the point of animating disgusting old hag hentai? At least loli hentai gets people aroused.

I don't like lolis so I've nothing personal at stake, but I wouldn't say "lolicon" equals "pedophile".

>That's mostly an urban myth
No it's fucking not.
We have countless fossil remains to evidence this.
>Once people had escaped childhood, they would probably live to 50 at least.
You are so fucking stupid. Use your fucking brain a little. Common infections and broken bones will be almost certain death.
>The real problem was the death of the mother while giving birth, which is much more likely with 12 year olds than with 16 year olds.
Wrong. Sexual selection has shaped out species, like it has shaped every other species. We hit puberty at the ages we do for the same reason every other animal does.
Enough with the fucking mental gynmastics to try and dishonestly ignore science in order to retroactively shoehorn in your contemporary social ethics. The famous Mary; the one who was knocked up getting a creampie from the old man in the cloud himself, was around 13 years old. This was common and only 2000 odd years ago.
>So humans refrained from impregnating their little girls precisely to keep humanity alive.
No, you fucking moron. Humans, like every other fucking mammal, have been breeding from sexual availability.

>but I wouldn't say "lolicon" equals "pedophile"

You'll be surprise at how many actual pedophiles we have here on Sup Forums.

Once a girl looks semi-mature, she was fucking. But that's post puberty.

Anything that resembled a loli was still a child and therefore not through puberty.

WHO THE FUCK EATS A POPSICLE LIKE THAT?

No you wouldn't, three out of our four Sup Forums admins have been pedos.

What?

Its common for people with low social skills to develop into pedos since little girls seem easier
Little girls around here are quite cheeky though I dont think any creepy fat otaku could easily fool them.

Of which 99.99% of them would be virgins and will live a life entirely without sexual experience, like almost all paedosexuals who are not able to do what the gays used to do and live have a wife and kids, living a lie to save face.

>Anything that resembled a loli was still a child and therefore not through puberty.
Puberty doesn't work that way. It isn't like a switch and different girls hit puberty at different ages without looking noticeably different, unless they were a handful of years different or from completely different ethnic groups.
Op top of that there are "women" who look the same age as young teenagers.

Why not? Loli is the greatest invention mankind created.

Hiroyuki made boards dedicated to junior idols and elementary schoolers on 2ch, WT flat out asked for people to post CP for him, and fucking Shii; the only one so far who wasn't was moot, and he wanted to be a little girl.

Sound like you're speaking from experience.

animated hentai is dead so you dont have to worry

What is this? My interest is peaked

Says who?

Yes I heard them play often and stuff, very active and bright little buggers, people that keep saying that the new generation are all a bunch of lazy idiots only using phones or whatever have no idea what they are talking about.

If a girl didn't show secondary sex characteristics like wider hips and boobs, she wasn't through puberty. And if a grown women still didn't have those features after puberty, she wasn't fit for child birth. It's just a fact.

You are simply wrong. 12 year old mothers are less likely to survive childbirth than older mothers.
Google it if you don't believe me, but stop spouting nonsense.

Yes ''heard'', user.

Reality. the number if releases is now so laughable and the quality so poor.
Eroge killed it dead.

At least this studio is the only holdout, doing loli ghost hentai and this.

>Common infections and broken bones will be almost certain death.
Americans are so fucking retarded jesus christ