Explain exactly why she's considered so bad?

Explain exactly why she's considered so bad?

i want to eat out sakura

the beautiful

because she cucked the beta self-insert mc

She's a bitch and fucking ugly.

>fucking ugly
Now, you know that's not true.

She is fucking useless, every time she helps she gets in the way or fucks it up because of "muh sasuke". Even at the fucking end where all 3 get a power up hers is fuck all comapred to the other two and again she is relegated to being useless. I can't think of anyone who did less than she did, pretty sure ten ten fucked some people up atleast.

I like her so I wouldn't know. Sakura is pretty cute and I like her oh shit outbursts for comedy purposes.

She's just kind of mediocre. But since a lot of naruto fans are very young they over exaggerate it.

Ironic, as she is one the most powerful humans in the series at the end of the manga and she has no Haxringan or Haxjuu on her side its just genetics being supreme.

Because she didn't want to suck self insert MC's dick and went for the chad so beta cucks hate her.

Hinatafags has been vocal ever since Hinata hooked up with Naruto. They just want to lick tears from NaruSaku so they bash Sakura by any means necessary.

She's a girl and girls are nasty.

I don't know why they are still so vocal when Naruto and Hinata already hooked up. Is there still something they have against Sakura?

>genetics being supreme
>her parents were nothing
>her kid needs glasses even though she's descended from the Uchiha.

The only thing you can say about her is that she was a hawk born from a kite.

Dumb, ugly, flat, useless, weak, her whole motivation is Sasuke, enough to betray the village. She has no redeeming qualities. Kill her and Naruto/Shippuden doesn't change at all.

She was next to useless in the original series and from that it became cool to hate her and that just stuck

Stop making this thread

Some people just think she's a bitch...even though the series is full of bitches who are worse and less cute than her.

When you think about it, Sakura has the best backstory, development, and relevance than any other girl in Naruto. She's the third lead character among the three main characters after all.

I like that she's isn't super special, but she was trained by a Sanin and acquired insane strength no less. It's not fancy but it still make her a force to be reckoned with for a girl. Enough to make Naruto and Sasuke to think twice when they're not all serious anyways.

Yes user its literally her own genes, not her parents genes that make her so powerful.

Sarada wearing glasses is Kishimoto being a faggot trying to make her look like a know it all.

She got power handed too her because the author needed a reason for her to not suck.

To be honest, Hinata and Tenten would have both been better served to get the healing and super strength respectively.

Genetics doesn't stop one generation up, nigga. If her parents are shit, Sakura is alright and then Salad is less than acceptable then we've hit a snag.
Being the daughter of Ninja Judas is just the Uchiha genetics carrying the bulk of the work for Salad, all Sakura contributed was the poor eyesight and inclination towards hitting shit with chakra empowered fists, which we know isn't a genetic skill outside of general Chakra Control which both Sauce and Sakura have in spades.

Shippers are always like that. They find ways to flame ships that conflicts with theirs. It goes both ways though so it's not like they don't flame Hinata too like calling her no personality, boring, annoying shy, irrelevant, and so on.

This, this so much.
But it turned out for the better because Hinata is many times better waifu then this violent gorilla women that punches every time she dosent like something.

It's mostly combination of Kishi shafting her hard and people reading fanfiction

>still pretending that salad is sakura's and not sasuke and karins love child

Oh user.
It's time to stop trying.

>She got power handed to her
So did Naruto and Sausage.
>because the author needed a reason for her to not suck
Sakura never sucked during Shippuden she was just outclassed by Naruto and Naruto all the time, she killed one of Pein's summons with a single punch.

In pic related she one shots Juubi minis which are pretty damn strong.
Sarada probably inherited her white seal hax that gives her an uber power boost. Also logically Sarada is more powerful than Bolt.

Sasuke=Naruto
Sakura>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hinata

Sasuke + Sakura>Naruto + Hinata

>Sakura has the best backstory, development
You know this isn't true, user.

>Sasuke=Naruto

Not sure where you got that idea from. Naruto had been fighting a war for a couple of days before Sauce joined, got wrecked and then attempted to kill Naruto while Naruto had to hold back as to not kill Sauce.

Byakugo is also not genetic. Tsunade is not Sakura's mother.

Also Himawari > Salad if we're going to argue Uzumaki genetics over Uchiha genetics.
I don't see Salad one-hitting Naruto.

>Sarada is more powerfull then Bolt
>Sasuke + Sakura>Naruto + Hinata

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA your narusaku is showing, the tears are tasty as allways.

Indra and Ashura are equal in power thus Sasuke and Naruto are equal.
>Byakugo is also not genetic
Epigenetics mate
>Also Himawari > Salad if we're going to argue Uzumaki genetics over Uchiha genetics
No Sasuke + Sakura>Naruto + Hinata.

Naruto is really strong while Hinata is very weak. Sasuke is really strong while Sakura is strong, so their child would obviously be stronger. Sarada also has all sorts of Uchiha hax to get even stronger.

Im Naruhina mate.

Sasuke has decent chakra control, Sakura has superb chakra control and Naruto sucks at it.

This has been a thing since forever.

Sarada's glasses are just for fashion, there was never a moment where it made her weaker, in fact Sarada would easily outspeed and break Boruto in half if she wanted to.

>She got power handed too her because the author needed a reason for her to not suck.
This is the most retarded shit I've read in a long time.

Of course every character gets power from the author so that they don't suck(and viceversa)

This isn't DBZ buddy.
You don't get power boosts like that.

You can inherit some of the favorable genetic traits, but it has to be trained and deeply ingrained.
And from the look of salad...she more then likely gets most of her dna from sasuske...and probably has a thing for getting bitten.
The filthy little closet masochist.

She's useless like Orihime, thank god One Piece females are actually useful

she got character asassination and regresion.
Cucked main character and was poorly written.
Became obsessed with someone that didnt like her, tried to kill her and beat the shit out of her.

She is a most unfortunate case.

>Indra and Ashura are equal in power thus Sasuke and Naruto are equal

Not sure where you got that idea from. Naruto broke that cycle, bruh. The fact Naruto can fight a war while Sasuke joins in late game just proves Naruto is better.

>Sarada also has all sorts of Uchiha hax to get even stronger.

You say that but she can't get any further than the Mangekyo which blinds her with usage and Himawari has already did a 24 hour knock-out on a Kage-tier character.

Salad's only advantage is that Naruto already removed the edge from her during the Gaiden and that her mother learned some sweet moves from a person she herself couldn't actually surpass given Tsunade is a beast in comparison.

>and Naruto sucks at it.

Jokes on you faggot, Naruto was amazing at it by the end.
You're referencing the start of the series where Ebisu discusses their respective chakra controls without taking into account each of their developments.

Her abilities so far are Sharingan+Uber strenght user. Naruto himself says that her personality is mostly Sakura's.

If you think there's only Sasuke in her then you're wrong.

I think Kishimoto is going to give her a nerf though, can't have someone with eyehax and super regen running around, to say an example her normal MS would be eternal if she learned Byakugo since it would heal her eyes in a moment.

I like both Naruhina and Sasusaku. She is okay to me.

>Jokes on you faggot, Naruto was amazing at it by the end.
Not amazing but he's better, he can change his chakra to fit other people and whatnot.

The thing about Naruto is that he can never run out of chakra, he has bijuu chakra he has nature chakra and so on, so even if he fucks up in his control it literally doesn't matter.

Unfortunately this place turned into a Hinatafag nest ever since the manga ended with NaruHina. Most NaruSaku supporers scattered elsewhere or moved on, much like Kuroneofags faded away after Kirino won. Many are just going to simplify and reduce her whole character to bitch because of her tendencies to lashing out with violence when she gets provoked, even when it's mostly comedy and eventually affectionate given the nature of rapport.

But Sakura is more popular in Japan, where it matters, and SasuSaku was the most popular ship last I checked back then.

>Sarada probably inherited her white seal hax that gives her an uber power boost. Also logically Sarada is more powerful than Bolt.

>Sasuke=Naruto
>Sakura>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hinata

>Sasuke + Sakura>Naruto + Hinata

That's not how biology works, user. Genetics wise, Boruto has more potential. Sakura and her family are literally whos .

>You say that but she can't get any further than the Mangekyo which blinds her
Not if she has Byakugo

>and Himawari has already did a 24 hour knock-out on a Kage-tier character.
Are you seriously taking gag moments into account?

>Salad's only advantage is that Naruto already removed the edge from her during the Gaiden and that her mother learned some sweet moves from a person she herself couldn't actually surpass given Tsunade is a beast in comparison.
Sakura is said to surpass Tsunade in the war, even Hashirama says it.

Dunno if baiting or shitposting

>But Sakura is more popular in Japan
Sakurafags still think this

>even Hashirama says it.
Hashirama's been dead before Tsunade was in her prime. How would he even know that?

> but it has to be trained and deeply ingrained.
Itachi as an 11 year old was already more powerful than his dad.
>.she more then likely gets most of her dna from sasuske
DNA is 50/50 there is no most of DNA at all.
>The fact Naruto can fight a war
The fact that Kaguya and Sasuke are the only beings that can fight Naruto means he can fight a war against beings far weaker than him.
>Himawari has already did a 24 hour knock-out on a Kage-tier character.
Comic relief, in reality Himawari cant do jackshit to Naruto.
Who cares about Sakura's family we are talking about her genes only not her family genes, Sakura is a mutant like Hashirama and Madara because she is unusually powerful despite coming from weaklings.

She has DFC and DFC can't be bad in my eyes. Flat is justice.

>Not amazing but he's better, he can change his chakra to fit other people and whatnot.

Minato and Yin Kurama have a discussion about just how amazing that shit actually is. Not to mention the metric fuck-ton of jutsu he learns which requires actually good Chakra Control.
Twin Lion Fists apparently requires some sick CC as well or else is dissipates.
TLF is really under-rated as a melee jutsu. It absorbs Chakra, increases damage and attack range.

Despite being a literally who Sakura is equals to both KM2 Naruto and EMS Sasuke.

So that's exactly how it works user, the hyuga are fodder despite having a decent dojutsu, Boruto's power will mostly come from Naruto.

Mitsuki would rape them both though

>Naruto was amazing at it by the end.
how? by forcing his beliefs into others by submission?

Only hinata faggots like the ending.

Retarded shipperfaggot confirmed.

Naruhina/Hinata faggs are thirsty faggots. They are the only actual naruto reader "fans" that remain. Everyone else moved on because the manga went to complete shit after the pain saga but struck whole different levels of retardation during the war arc and the ending.

>mUH Naruhina, you are just salty lulz
this is their mantra to not feel like retards.

Her only character traits were "Sasuke-kun" and punching naruto for comedy.

Naruto and Sakura work better as friends not lovers, they just have no chemistry at all. Hinata was Naruto's designated cock warmer so people went with her.

Japan > West

West confirmed shit taste.

You have no proof of how that works. Byakugo would have to be activated every single time she uses the Mangekyo to actually avoid the strain.
Byakugo is just straight damage-proof during activation.

Also yes, it is an event that happened in canon so I am taking it into account. You're taking Sakura into account so you've obviously got nothing against using gags either. That shitposting doesn't remove the point that Himawari actually one-hit her old man as a thing that is possible.

>Sakura is said to surpass Tsunade in the war

The only point I will concede her is AFTER the war, Sakura is mentioned to become Konoha's greatest medic-nin.
Tsunade is still straight up better in every other way. Just the innate natural strength shitting over the Raikage's without needing the Chakra Boost is just an example of that.

She's a violent tsundere, the most cancerous archetype there is. Luckily, worst girl lost hard for once.

Karin is a tsundere.
So basically most anime girls.

Which girl do you think had the best backstory and development then?

Read the comment string, faggot. We're discussing Chakra Control, not TnJ.

Though his TnJ is actually a pretty fucking good ability to have.
The ability to de-edge people to the extent that you remove multiple reincarnations worth of edge is absolutely the best ability to have.

Sakura is only as strong as she is because she had the benefit of being trained by an extremely powerful ninja, unlike the rest of her peers minus Naruto and Sasuke.

She isn't naturally powerful, nor does she have outstanding genetics outside of good chakra control. Sarada isn't going to magically inherent the abilities Tsunade taught Sakura.

>the hyuga are fodder despite having a decent dojutsu
Implying the Hyuga abilities aren't devastating in the right hands

Boruto will basically be a Naruto/Sasuke mixed backed by Byakugan abilities. He'll be a monster.

>Sakura is only as strong as she is because she had the benefit of being trained by an extremely powerful ninja
So is:
Naruto
Sasuke
Nagato
Konan
Hiruzen
>Sarada isn't going to magically inherent the abilities Tsunade taught Sakura.
Genetics is random user.

>Sakura is only as strong as she is because she had the benefit of being trained by an extremely powerful ninja, unlike the rest of her peers minus Naruto and Sasuke.

So was Shizune, are you saying Shizune is on the same level as KM2 Naruto?
Stop grasping at straws.

Sasuke

>most cancerous archetype
That's hajidere though. Hinata is a hajidere.

In the begining it wasn't that bad a tad bit too cliched. Later even tough Sasuke literally told her to BTFO she kept loving him, or something like that. As a support character she commited her purpose, but eventually people thought she was boring and had only a sinlge motivation in the whole series which has a very simple plot, which is gather all the dragon balls.

I bet you're a Orihimefag and a Hinatafag.

That's just MC power.

First of all that would make Shizune one of the most powerful ninja ever, and by the way Shizune herself said that Sakura is a genius in chakra control which is the reason she can use Byakugo.

Boruto will be good because he's the MC, that's about it.

So far his teammates would kill him

In hindsight it's incredibly obvious that Sakura was never supposed to exist.
It's equally obvious that she switched roles in the story with Hinata at some point in pre-development

>lost hard
She got the dick she was chasing the entire series.

Because she kept chasing that Uchiha dick.

>Later even tough Sasuke literally told her to BTFO she kept loving him, or something like that.
Sasuke told Naruto to BTFO too, what's your point?

Sasuke showed he cared or even loved Sakura when they were in team 7, but as he himself said a million times he needed to cut ties because in part he was afraid Itachi would kill everyone and make him lonely and for the other part he thought that being alone would make him more powerful

Still, the people that bash Sakura because she loves Sasuke need to be ignored, Sasuke tried to kill Naruto a lot more times than he did Sakura, he BTFO Naruto a lot more times than he did Sakura.

Hinata won so that's not true.

>She's a violent tsundere
She's not tsundere, Sakura was always very clear about her feelings for Sasuke.

>lost hard
She was never into Naruto, and if we go by the Last Sakura is the only reason Naruto is with Hinata in the first place, she literally snapped him out of it and told him that he likes Hinata.

I find Sakura hot as fuck. She's like that blonde headed girl who is always trying to do her best, yet you can't help liking her pretty face.

And who cares if she's not a competent ninja. She's best at baby making.

is really kewl

I actually liked her in the Boruto movie. Uchiha dick made miracles, I guess.

Hajidere is best dere, faggot.

So basically, you're both a salty Sakurafag and a Rukiafag?

Nice damage control.

Look at that smug face.

>hehe, I won the Naruto bowl and Sakura didn't.

>She's useless
>She's mediocre

These aren't valid criticisms in the case of Naruto characters, because pretty much everyone who isn't Naruto or Sasuke was useless for 95% of the series, and pretty much everyone who isn't a villain was mediocre in comparison to them since the beginning of shippuden.

Hinata wasn't even best girl, tho.

Ino was best girl.

>damage control
What? She literally achieved her only aspiration.

Even the anime believed in NaruSaku and shilled it hard as fuck. It's no use trying to pretend nobody ever rooted for it.

>Sasuke showed he cared or even loved Sakura when they were in team 7,
when was this

I guess you are right but it's important to consider that when the story was developing the best we had was a bunch of suppositions about why Sasuke was so edgy.

Hinta would be sexier if she had pupils

Salad won't learn Byakugou. Mitsuki is the medical ninja on the team now. So no EMS for her unless she finds daddy's old eyes.

>So far his teammates would kill him
That means absolute nothing at the current point in time.

>Salad won't learn Byakugou. Mitsuki is the medical ninja on the team now.

Byakugo is a fighting technique user, remember Tsunade's rules, medical ninja does not fight unless it has Byakugo or something similar

Jesus why did Sakura had to cut her beautiful hair.

Hajidere is garbage. A rock is less annoying and has more personality than them.

Well, her dad sure as shit ain't teaching her anything.

The only one she can go to to learn anything is Sakura.

>Byakugo is a fighting technique user
What difference does that make? Mitsuki has the predilection for MN, not Salad. And you don't need two on a team.

I have no idea who Salad is going to learn from. I'm not even sure she's learned Katon yet, which is the Uchiha equivalent of kindergarten.

Because she acted like an IRL woman when she lied to Naruto telling him that she loved him just to make him forget about Sasuke.

>t. masochistic tsunderefag
Shy girls are the epitome of moe.

Did they get a good ending? Haven't watched this shit since like...2010 or something.

Rukia > shit > Orihime
Sakura > shit > Hinata

Eh, I actually like it better cut short.

Also, Lee was the only character that mattered to me

Homosexual