Why is this so frequent now?

Why is this so frequent now?

Nice

Sex education in the empirical spirit. Previously practiced by the fat bastard janitor now by qualified, strong and tolerant professional

it's to turn what is left of the white non soy boy faggots against women

mrs. robinson doing holy work

Nuh-ice!

It's just more publicized now. It's probably been like this since the inception of public school.

lol kek has blessed me with an id that looks like tadpole

Girl 3 years removed from teen years herself has sex with teen. Oh the horror the horror!

late stage feminism leads to women taking advantage of small boys.
In their eyes as women they can do no wrong, and think everyone thinks the boy was lucky and she is doing no harm at all.

>22

She’s basically a child herself.

We need to make a collage of all the roasties arrested for secs with minors

Because liberal Millennial women yearn for Chad Gen Z with hight T.

>secs

noice

Why am I not seeing the media throwing a fucking fit when it's about women being pedophiles?

Because these half a fags tell, instead of plowing those fine bitches

Those dead eyes.

Why do so many young boys and girls dress like sluts now?

And what harm is she doing

because it's being reported more often. Used to be brushed under the rug because statutory rape only applied to adult males on underaged females.

More like cockwork orange am I right boys

this post is your answer

>gen z
>high t

It's probably not that much more frequent than at any other time. If anything there is more of the media sensation of it. So people hear about it everytime it happens. Also kids seem more likely to brag about it to look cool or whatever. I had a milf English teacher that totally let students grab her boobs and ass if you knew how to play it off. there was just an unspoken code. If you weren't a blabber mouth you got to cop a feel. knowing what I know now I could have gotten a blowjob possibly.

>she
>child

Pretty much.

I wish I had a teacher like that.

Because degenerate women are celebrated instead of shunned in today's society.

7/10 would bang

niggers

>canada
she fucked the student because his dick looked like a dog dick

Let's meme this against the "problematic all mass shooters" are male narrative.... why do so many pedophiles turn out to be women in positions of power????????????

because its actually normal. humans want to bone. who would have thought. big surprise. liberals and lefties have tried to turn natural human sexuality into something obscene