Soy boys BTFO

It's actually pretty scary how bad that shit is for you and millions of people don't even know it.

youtube.com/watch?v=FTSvLKY7HEk

lel i think my brother drinks that shit and hes a complete liberal douchebag retard

>doesn't drink normal milk
nothing new here
faggots who consume soy are faggots . knew it before soy got exposed

i had no idea it did what is does. i thought soy boys was just a derogatory term for lib men. didn't know they literally bathed in it and their balls were shrinking because of it

But I heard dairy makes you a faggot too.
How do you seperate the info from the disinfo?

no i just thought anyone who didn't drink or eat normal shit like v*g*ns and soy boys are faggots
i don't drink milk much often or consume lactose products but it's 100% cow milk

soyboy threads are slide threads both pro-soy and anti-soy

My """""brother""""" drinks soylent for 100% of his food intake and he's a genderqueer agender feminine faggot.

WILL NUT MILK MAKE ME:
A. GAY
B. LESS GAY
C. MORE GAY
D. NOT GAY
E. NO DETECTABLE DIFFERENCE IN EXISTING GAY LEVELS

IT'S GOT NUT IN THE NAME BRO

soy is a bean

if it's true what PJW said in his video soy has plant estrogens in them and that can lower a man's testosterone.

soybean has been used in china for 5000 years ......

that explains it

Name a less masculine race...

Mystery solved Scoob!

Soy exists in way more forms than just milk. If you look at the ingredients of junk food, a lot of times you'll see soy lecithin as an ingredient for example.

I'm going to spend 8 minutes of my precious time listening to this mong.

yeah i know. i have a soy allergy so i avoid soy.

still that's different than drinking soy milk and eating tofu burgers like soy boys do.

They also get BTFO in every major war.

this just in:
>Soy is in almost every meat product

You guys are full of shit. Been drinking soy products forever.

They make a protein version that is soy free, it's made of almonds and peas. Has 10g of protein and only 2g of sugar per serving. I've stopped dairy altogether and used this as a substitute, good stuff really. Just stay away from the sugary-soy shit they make.

tits or GTFO

I just liked that he BTFO'd Arthur Chu. Fuck that disgusting ricenigger.

Also John Green, fuck him too.

nice ball

>IPA
>soy

he's gonna have tits alright

Daily reminder to check your food ingredients for soy unless you want to be a faggot

-also stop drinking Starbucks, that shit is like 80% soy

Be a MAN, eat animals

all your burgers are soy contaminated as well, since that's what those burgers have been fed with all along before bringing them carefully to the slaughterhouse...

And the sugar in it, my God, probably 40-60g on average. Plain black or straight espresso is the way to go.

you might think so, but that's where you're wrong.

vegetables are good too and fiber based foods + some bread (not much) and you're good
no S*Y
also alot of meat is unhealthy . and has soy ....

I used to drink soy all the time for a little while. I am currently the only non-leftist in my family and the owner of 8 guns. How long do you have to drink soymilk before you start becoming a bitch?

>also alot of meat is unhealthy . and has soy ....
Is pork safe? Because I love pork and eat a ton of it.

PJW stealing something else from Sup Forums

sad but true.

places like iowa are now nothing but subsidized soy and corn farms.

artificial movie butter is butter flavored soy oil with coloring added

if soy is that bad, then explain the Japanese.
They've been eating soy for hundreds of years and put tofu in fucking everything.

Yet somehow they're not cucked.

>don't let refugees in
>still racist as fuck and are generally xenophobic
>still believe traditional gender roles
>gays are frowned upon
>long lifespans

their birth rates are low, though, I will give you that
but I'd argue that's more of a cultural thing than their soy consumption

Put nesquik in your milk to counter the gay

it's not permanent, T levels can go up and down. or at least that's what it feels like for me

We should do to soy what soyboys did to gluten.
GET SOY OUT OF OUR FOOD!

The nips created 'herbivore men' culture before MGTOW was even a thing. They are also the worlds leading adult cartoon exporter and pioneering the sex toy and robot industry. That's about as low-T as it gets.

I almost forgot to mention,

>le azn microdick maymay

I suspect it's been soy all along.

Nesquick is full of soy, just checked the label on mine today.

so i think i might actually have slight gynocomastia how do i get my hormone levels checked?

Doesn't it unironically shrink your brain?

So you're telling me soy is the blue pill?? I can finally go back to being a normie and leave this fucking place.

BEETAH ORBITAH

>good video desu tho

I was raised by a single mother and she gave me half a gallon of milk everyday. Is that the reason why my genitals are rather small? Because of all the estrogen? If yes what should i do?

a dr?

MAIN STREAM METEOR is soyboy as fuck. Seeing him complain about it is hilarious.

I drink about 3/4 of a cup of soy milk twice a week, in my post workout smoothie since I think it ends up tasting better than milk. I get women pregnant with a single cumshot, 100% success rate. Even through condoms or IUD and the pill. I have so much hair on my chest I donate it to make wigs for cancer patients.

Just drink normal milk and you wont have any soy problems

bovine hormone doesnt bond with human dna but soy does

Just read oats contain phytoestrogens. Wtf please tell me this is in small amounts

almond milk is fine - it's a real food that has been around for hundreds of years. soy milk is literally industrial run-off from tofu production that some chink-jew added sugar to and sold to pussy vegetarians.

Aren't cows fed soy that seeps into their milk or something?
I don't know what to believe.

F
what am i going to have for breakfast now

I don't know what to tell you. but I'm eating a bullet for breakfast tomorrow.

thats good theres too many amerimutts out there allready

Google results show that oats contain estrogen, and also lower estrogen levels, with no clear consensus.
Honestly it's probably all bullshit, unless you live off tofu and mocha lattes. You can't go wrong with good quality meat and veg.

>PJW
MAAAAAAAAINNNNNSTREEEEEEEEEAAAAM MEEEETEEEEEOOORRRRRRRR

Could also be the reason why modern asian are such pussies.

well now you've convinced me to do it right now. i hope you're proud of yourself.