FAMOUS RAPISTS THREAD:

POST PICTURES OF FAMOUS RAPISTS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WhsSzIS84ks
youtu.be/C_eSapBxngM
youtube.com/watch?v=WSr1Yj96MEs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GOOFY AL

Here's a rapist. He raped a 13 year old.

Admits coordinating 9-11

Meme magic is real

Post info for US republican senate heads and dems.

We need to demand his expulsion from the senate.

STRIKE WHILE THE IRON IS HOT, EXPEL THE JEW!

Jeb Bush is such a beta shit, he prolly got raped by his wife during one of his trips to Mexico.

Not really famous.

proven as a lie

Vice called for him to resign and theres already liberals trying to defend him and feminazis freaking out. The snake is eating itself.

Hillary sodomized my 2nd cousin in a Sizzler parking lot. Happened early 90s in Arkansas.

you forgot to mention he has downsyndrome and is gender fluid.

not a rapist either.

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

This is obviously a joke

>Trump tweets "goofy Rapin' Al"

Is he really a rapist though? Who couldn't use a good twisting?

I mean sure, if I were paying for such a massage I'd demand someone a lot more professional than Franken, but his technique seems sound.

He really twisted them titties good. If he willing to do same to my glutes he can have at it. There's an unholy number of stairs just to get into my apartment.

Didn't he forcefully grab some dudes dick on tv or something?

Kevin Spaceboy is a good one

I bet she calls him "Heb"

She really is a troll looking fuck

Clinton insisted on calling xi/xir "She/her", it was horrifying; I was there, I heard it.

We need to take Trump up on this challenge and see to it that action is taken in the Senate against Al Franken.

Call senate heads to expel this rat fuck Al Franken from the senate!!!

Someone make a general with contact info for senate heads to call demanding the expulsion of Al Franken.

Ha!

>oops i dropped a redpill

Ravagers dont deal in kids.

The Ice Cream Man - Uncle Roy

The guy above just proved you wrong. They let you do it. Implying it's not rape. Sleezy but not rape nor sexual assault.

The Ice Cream Man - Uncle Roy

All they got is a fucking yearbook.. come on nigga don't be a faggot.

This just in
>your ass

He’s a fucking kiddie rapist too

You are wrong. Rapist Trump believes they "let" you do it. Just grabbing a random woman by the pussy who was not expecting it isn't consent you moron. That's like saying a murder victim consented to being killed because he didn't object. Grow up.

And of course that's ignoring the actual rape charges against Trump.

Assman

proof?

You are a dumb fuck.. trump is clearly talking about women who surround him giving him attention.. are you seriously telling me he just goes out wherever and just grabs women randomly by the fucking pussy? be real here.

Do some research before you make stupid claims like a fucking brainwashed college student.

And then KYS.

Ugh you are a moron. In the context he obviously was talking about roadies. Women who will sleep with the rich and famous. Next you'll be telling me all rock stars are rapists.
Firstly, you have no evidence to prove your assumptions. I've listened to the audio so nice try.

Secondly, the rape "charges" were droped as soon as it was assumed Trump would lose. It was a publicity stunt.
There were no official charges you fuck-wit.

This is EXACTLY what Weinstein said and you all condemned him to the death penalty on first whiff of an accusation.

Don't be ridiculous and try to pretend unwanted surprise pussy grabs are consensual.

He serriously looks like the fucking joker with that smile

Your knee jerk apologism looks ugly on you.

Trump said he walks up to beautiful women and just grabs them by the pussy. He said he will go up to a random woman and "just start kissing them".

No consent. Don't be ridiculous.

That's ignorant!

You don't seem to have a clear enough grasp of the English language including euphemisms and metaphors.
Nice pseudo-trips though

Ok let me ask you a question? Is there a way to consent without verbalizing it? It's called body language. Trump didn't say that fought back. He didn't say they resisted. Rapist LIKE bragging about them fighting back. Rapists like power. He didn't mention any type of resistance. Fuck off.

Theres a video of Skippy trapping some poor kid in a bathtub behind sliding doors yelling at him to call him Dad. "Whose you're father you little shit?" The screams from the child are absolutely heart-wrenching. We have to stop these satanic pedophile rings.

Don't be ridiculous. English is my only language.

You are either too partisan or too stupid if you believe Trump was talking about consent, especially if you believe Weinstein's were not consensual like he said. You don't understand how sexual assault works and why.

>Listen

>Learn

Yes, there is a way to consent without verbalizing it. In fact, most sex happens from consent that is not explicitly verbal.

But in no fucking universe do you get to grab women's pussies out of nowhere and think it's consent because "they let you if you're a celebrity".

He didn't say "after the end of a long, nice evening date when we've been flirting with each other I just grab them by the pussy". He said he just walks up and grabs them by the pussy.

Enormous difference.

>Don't be ridiculous. English is my only language.
>Listen and Believe
Reddit is to the left.

We need to take Trump up on this challenge and see to it that action is taken in the Senate against Al Franken.

Call senate heads to expel this rat fuck Al Franken from the senate!

Someone make a general with contact info for senate heads to call demanding the expulsion of Al Franken

>Reddit is to the left.

wtf is reddit? never heard of it.

I called Trump sleezy yet I'm "shilling" for him. You guys are fucking retards. Also in my opinion he was criticizing how if your rich they'll let you do anything. Also he never even did any of it. You all sicken me for how much you twist this shit.

oh sweetie, you just proved my point

no, seriously. You REALLY need to learn from what is going on now. The old "just grab them by the pussy" days are over.

We have been living in a rapetocracy for decades. Feels bad man.

This thread needs to be retitled:

>All of Hillary's Friends.

He sure raped Hillary alright

I could see myself saying exactly what Trump said in opposition to sexual assault or rape. He says that "They'll let you do anything" then laughs. To me that seems that he's criticizing for being sluts who will let rich people do whatever. Also not to mention he never even did anything to the chick, you fucking twat! And no I'm not going to stop calling you names you dung-pile of a person.If you're gonna throw shit at me I'm gonna throw shit back every chance I get.

youtube.com/watch?v=WhsSzIS84ks

This is for you Al, you kike bastard.
youtu.be/C_eSapBxngM

I really don't know what you are even trying to say anymore

>Someone actually photoshopped the hand frame by frame.
Never change your autism Sup Forums

Also did you realize the hypocrisy! She kissed him and $GASP$ didn't ask!!!!! SEXUAL ASSAULT. OMGGGGGG.

pic is the monster from the movie
"monster trucks"

Did you notice all the people who got out of the bus as soon as it stopped? You seriously think he would have confessed to rape in front of a dozen people, how retarded are you?

This is the most touching candidate...

So are all the people that called for Moore's head now going to do the same to AL Franken? They got the proof in the picture.

Your a fucking idiot. He's talking about kissing the chick he's seeing you fucking leaf. Aka the chick who hugs him and let's him KISS her. Fuck off leaf.

On SNL, the old man said that he was upset to find out how many of these sex offenders were jews. He can add another one.

youtube.com/watch?v=WSr1Yj96MEs

The media and the new age atheist Jews are Platypuses.