I descend from all these nations, who else

The Irish, Northern Irish, Welsh and Scots are all Celtic and originally inhabited much of Europe during ancient times. The English are Germanic from the Danish peninsular, Northern Germany and Netherlands who invaded the Roman/Celt lands of England and may have indeed interbreed with them. So if you have all these descendants keep in mind Hitler came from the Germanic group as well so you and Hitler probably have an ancestor. The Celts and Germans are offshoots from the original Indo-European people just like the Slavs, Baltics, Greeks, Albanians and Latins are.

Other urls found in this thread:

ia800307.us.archive.org/31/items/auraicept00calduoft/auraicept00calduoft.pdf
archive.org/stream/ancientlaws01hancuoft/ancientlaws01hancuoft_djvu.txt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you are literally turning Australians into

Muh Heritage

You can’t turn Australians into muh heritage mutts, because non-Celtic and non-Germanic peoples are simply not Australian

>Greeks, Albanians and Latins are.
Those are mongrelzed groups and been so for a long fucking time. They, of course, may lie, but their DNA won’t

Anglo were tree nigger that were raped by Romans

Sup Northwestern Euro mutt checking in. Cheers famalam.

Celt-germanic master race ftw!

I don't deny Southern Europeans getting mixed with Muzzrats because muh empire.

Mainly English/Irish but got a bit of Welsh in me

They didn’t mix with “Muzzrats”. they mixed with arabs, niggers, jews and gypsies. In fact, the Orthodox Church in Greece and Balkans aided and supported marrying convert turks, gypsies, arabs, armenians and others

I'm mainly Welsh, English and Scottish. My Scot line is colonial lower rich class that colonized Nova Scotia and New Hemisphere in North America then moved to Australia. My Welsh and English line is also lower rich class and later immigrated to Australia.

My Scot line originally migrated to Ireland and interbreed with Catholic hobbits then colonized the world.

>lower rich class
and what the fuck social class is that

Middle class just able to reach the start of becoming rich class but not able to go any further.

>rich class
that's not a social class

this isnt dungeons and dragon fagget

I'm from England. I'm also 100% English since I was born here to asian parents; there is no such thing as a second generation immigrant.

GOD SAVE OUR GRACIOUS MEME

LONG LIVE OUR NOBLE MEME

GOD SAVE THE MEME

Lol what the fuck. I guess it must be hard for some people to accept they are
Pajeets.

But anyway back on topic I'm half English ancestry (upper class pioneer WASP) and half Irish ancestry (lace curtain 3rd generation American immigrants). I'm kind of caught between two worlds...I really want to find an eligible girl with similar ancestry, since pure 100% upper class WASPs are often even too insular for me to squeeze in (as they should be).

Go mgtow. Race is meaningless

I'm a literal European experiment.

Gonna assume you're AI. But if you're not you have a lot of reading to do pussy.

>got a bit of Welsh in me
Is that your boyfriend?

>bottom right

Me too.

where did you get that!!!

Living DNA

Father still had the Welsh accent, Mother still had the English one. Get me the ever loving fuck out of this cuckold multi-racial hell hole.

I'd love to stop and chat but I have peoples farts to sniff

toodle-pip

My mom and dad have Irish descendants, but one has Scottish (((Mom))) and the other has Welsh descendents with a bit of German (((Dad))).

>North Yorkshire

grats on being from the best county m8

Anglo scum reeeeeeeeee

Is it worth to get if you're from the Balkans?

t. leb cunt

yes goyim, race is a social construct! and remember to abandon fatherhood too! we can't have white babies populating europ- i mean, holding back your life oppurtunites

Thanks, mate!

They only have the really high resolution data for the UK, but they update it for free as they get more data from other regions, so maybe. But if you don't have UK ancestry a cheaper DNA test would probably be just as good. Living DNA is a bit more expensive than some of the competitors.

germs are subhumans
celts dont exist

you subhuman

Greeks are not you subhuman

germs are mongrels
only liar is you asiatic subhuman

not true you subhuman

The professional criminal class, m8.
Comes with the flag.

Australia was settled to build empire we weren't some mutt nation of anyone who wants can come.

There is no such thing as an English passport, so technically you are a British subject (not citizen, mind), even though your ancestors are most certainly not Britons.

So we can just laugh between clenched teeth when we European hear various imported riffraff being described as 'English', 'Welsh' or whatever.

But don't worry, my oriental friend, your ancestors are calling you.

post drudic redpills please.
hurry before the pope tries to burn us alive

Lowland-Scots are germanic/irish, brah. They immigrated to Northern-Ireland to ethnically replace the irish. English aren't entirely germanic and are on average 25% Irish.

sup

It's such a shame that Australia gave up on pic related.

the Celtic once stretched as far as the Island of Malta.

Ankara was once the Capital of that empire

Now, after 1500 years of murder and enslavement, 2 million Celts remain and unless we get dese wee hunnis 'ere to lay back and see their first snake.....

>Slán

Germany, and the UK. Though within the UK branch, it's all Saxons.

Your ancestry is pretty similar to mine

Very similar, interesting.
Did you know that you had Finnish ancestry before you got the test?
My maternal grandmother was born to two parents both from Sweden and I thought I'd be 25% Scandinavian. That I was more Finnish that Scandinavian and had the Chuvash heritage was a big surprise, as was being 90% British. I guess that means she had a British ancestor in Sweden somehow.

what test is that by the way? It's crazy that they can now tell you what part of the US you might be from.

Australia was settled because the brits needed somewhere to dump all of their shit tier prison population.

They used Greek letters
Used a form of Zetecism and Meditation to figure out natural patterns
>water flows down a stream, it hits a rock in the middle of the stream and splits around it rejoining on the otherside

by studying patterns like this people could find natural patterns to mimic their behaviour

(example given might be in order to reunite a disjointed family etc)

When a good pattern (a new custom) was discovered, tested and accepted, it was recorded in poems and songs by another class of Learned people: The Bards, who boiled it down to it's simplest, yet most succinct form, so everyone could learn it (at least the gist of it)

Then people called Brehons (basically professional wandering judges) made decisions based on the custom and tradition.

But not just Brehons could make decisions, literally anyone the two arguing parties agree to be unbiased could judge (based on common sense)

Kings could not change the LAW, as the LAW is literally written naturally in stone,on branches and in water and air

they also swore in the high king with an Oath to the Sun and Wind (The Male and Female aspect of the Daghda, pronounced "Dada")

the whole "nothing survived from druidic times" is absolute bs

you just gotta know what to read and why

I had no idea I was part Finnish before the test. I'm still not sure which side of the family it's from either. I need to put more time into researching my family tree to figure out where my Finnish and Scandinavian is from.
My great great grandfather came from England so I knew I'd have a lot of English.

Ancestry, but I actually prefer your test since you get a good breakdown of the different regions of England.

These pajeet men are very keen on proving that they are from White race.
No white person shits on street like you.
Fucking cow piss drinkers.Get outta here

Interesting, you could probably figure it out. Yeah, my test was great, they do analysis on your mitochondrial DNA and Y-Chromosome DNA as well.

I hate these fucking street shitting from the bottom of my heart.
Get outta of Canada
Cow piss drinkers

I've tracked back my mother's side and so far thy're all American up toward the revolution. My father's side is English, Scottish, and Irish.

That's great that they give you such a detailed layout of your DNA. I might end up doing the Living DNA test next so I can get a more specific regional test.

we've been found out

>I might end up doing the Living DNA test next so I can get a more specific regional test.
It's on sale for $99 right now, I paid $129 in September.

T.Porki

That's about the same that ancestry was too.Not a bad price considering they give you a lot more detailed results.

you're not wrong

Me too, although my y haplogroup is i1, which means my English paternal grandad was a vikang if you go back far enough most likely.

Why'd did (((you))) start this thread?

That's nothing to be proud of.

Ayo bros please lemme join.

I am from north Sudan aka nomadic arabian Jaalia tribe. We constitute a shred in Sudan.
Both parents are Jaalia (according to DNA survey-peer-reviewed papers we're 70% arab, rest is North-African and Subsaharan African).

Let me be honest here. I am proud of my Arab ancestry. Only because they once were the Uebermesch of the world. I still however wish I was Europeans (und zwar aus Deutschland).

Now...
I would like to come to Europe. Not because I want a better quality of life, but because I wanna be around the ubermesch of our time.

I would choose living in Africa with Whites than living in Europe with Niggers.

Inb4 you're a nigger and we won't be comfortable around you.
I know, and I understand. If I were you I would do the same (I actually can't take the niggers here).

Mit viele FRUENDLICHEN GRUSSEN,

Ihr Arabischer freund.

Nice proxy, fag.
Or should I say: Damummu?

>English are Germanic

The English are not so Germanic.
It is true that they named themselves after their Anglo colonisers although in every other language in Britain and Ireland they are called Saxons. However only 30% of their DNA is Germanic and other than the Cornish and Manx, they have forgotten their Celtic heritage along with their original languages.

All but Scotland.
Thank God.

There's a genetic difference between a lot of celtic people just as there is between a lot of the germanic tribes. It's just a cultural term used by the Romans for all the people not living north of the rhine.

The languages are a family of languages, however.
That's how you know a people are related - assuming you look at their original languages if they now speak a Latin or Germanic language.

Does anyone here know anything about CRISPR and how far away we actually are for designer babies? That will literally be the only thing that saves the white race.

Anglo's came after the Roman's you stupid curry nigger.

25'0000 years worth of celtic relics left all over this planet....We fucking rock!

Anything recent is laughable, religions..meh!

fucked that up lol

M-my ancestor!
Ok Chang.

t. ahmed

you'll never be german

This is a truly awful understanding of Euro ethnicity.

Well, Romano Brits existed alongside Anglo Saxons, but they were just romanised celts.

peasants

Okay then what do I read?

>be abbo
>1/64th white
>mein fuhrer

Only Ireland and Wales.
Am I good?

>Northern Irish
>Ancient times
Retard alert

>Scots are Celtic
No.

>The English are Germanic
No, they aren't. 70% of them are Celt and share common ancestry with 80% of the Scots/Irish. The other 30% is a mixed bag. There *is* a Germanic concentration on the east coast, but those areas aren't the most populous in England. In any case, the people there have mixed Celtic-Germanic heritage.

In short, the Anglo-Saxon 'invasion' has been disproved for close to 40 years - that's the academic consensus and what we teach in universities. Whereas you probably get your history from bad King Arthur movies.
There was a *cultural revolution* inspired by a relatively small number (20-100k) of Germanic migrants to the east coast. The Germanics didn't 'invade'. They migrated and settled amongst indigenous Britons. The local Britons became *anglicised*, and a culture war ensued between them and those Britons who clung to the old culture (Welsh = "strangers").
All evidence points to this - linguistic, phylogenetic, archaeological, and so on.

Tl:dr Britain and Ireland are almost entirely populated by 'Celts' (Celto-Iberian's) ethnically speaking. *Culturally*, the population is split between 'Celtic' and 'Anglecynn'. There are a host of countries that can tell almost identical stories.

Have you any Irish in you?
>Want some?

the scholars primer is the first book
ia800307.us.archive.org/31/items/auraicept00calduoft/auraicept00calduoft.pdf

then
Brehon Law vol.1 (of 6)
archive.org/stream/ancientlaws01hancuoft/ancientlaws01hancuoft_djvu.txt

Ulster has been a tribe since before the Fír Bólg lived here
>west brit alert

>The Celts and Germans are offshoots from the original Indo-European people

Have to call out more of your bullshit
>the 'Celts' of Britain/Ireland/Armorica (Brittany) are *not* ethnically related to the 'Celts' of the La Rene culture. They are "Celto-Iberian's".
>their presence in Europe predates the arrival of the Indo-Europeans considerably. They were building stone structures before Indo-Europeans crossed the plateau.
>the Celtic language uses an Indo-European dictionary and a pre-existing grammar/syntax. Much like English uses Germanic words but it's underlying grammar is Brythonic (further proof that Germanic's lived *among* Britons and were a *minority*
>the Celtic language group has been empirically estimated to be 6000 years old, and originated in those areas where it's still spoken, i.e. in "Atlantic Europe" (look that term up)
>the La Tene *adopted* Celto-Iberian (Atlantic European) language and culture, not the other way around. La Tene dates to 1300BC.

The people living in these areas today have been genetically tested and are proven to be related to the oldest skeletons we've dug up here - we're talking going back to 9000BC.
Who do you think built the stone structures that date as far back as that? Or Skarra Brae etc. that is comfortably dated to 6000BC?
You're literally peddling a 19th century thesis that's been falsified for decades. Check out Barry Cunliffe (Britain's foremost authority on the history of the time), Pryor, et al.

No they aren't. Those in the south-east are Cymri (Welsh). Strathclyde was a Welsh Kingdom. The west, south of the Forth, was also a Welsh kingdom - Goddodin. It's capital was Dunedin (Edinburgh). Both were part of Hen Ogled, the heart of Cymric power at the time.
The Cymri of Hen Ogled suffered a number of crushing defeats. Coel Hen was slaughtered by Fergus Mor (Fergus I) of the Dal Riata, and his descendants were almost wiped out at Catterick fighting the Anglecynn (Anglicised *Britons*) - see the Welsh epic, Y Goddodin. Most of the Hen Ogled formed what eventually became Northumbria. Owain of Strathclyde held out, but that kingdom was eventually absorbed by Alba.
Northumbria later fell under the Danelaw and various Norse rulers. Today, the southeast of Scotland is a melting pot of Briton (both Cymri and Anglecynn), Scot, and Norse.

Also, the Dal Riata were predominantly Cruthin, i.e. Picts. They were ruled over by Eirain nobility. The Cruthin in Antrim are somewhat mysterious. Bede claimed they came from Scandinavia (he was certainly wrong) but, crucially, noted they were related by marriage to the Scots (Scots = dubious with Irish in those days).
In reality, it's likely the Cruthin in Anytime were refugees from the Caledonian confederation, whose lands between the Antonine and Hadrian's walls had been confiscated by Rome and granted to compliant Romanised Britons (the Damnoni of Strathclyde and the Votadini to the east). Hence the 'Scots' raided those lands regularly before returning in force once Rome abandoned the territory. The Dal Riata were essentially going home, which explains why they weren't opposed by the Picts when they landed in Argyle, and why the Picts even fought under Fergus Mor's banner against Coel Hen at Coilsfield.

Again, the Picts were ethnically related to the Britons. The Picts were those Britons who resisted Roman occupation - the tribes of the Caledonian Confederation. The Cymri were those Britons who became Romanised.

The "Anglo-Saxon's" called themselves "Anglecynn" - Anglicised.
For Romanised Britons, see *Anglicised Briton's*.
There was no 'invasion'. No masses of Germanic immigrants. They migrated in relatively small numbers and had a major cultural impact.
Look at the family tree of the House of Wessex. All of Alfred's ancestors have Brythonic (Celtic) names.

What we had was a second cultural revolution (after the first one inspired by Rome). This caused division and ultimately conflict between the Romanised and Anglicised Britons.
Add into the mix the Picts, Britons who'd resisted Romanisation. They'd been rejoined by their cousins from the Dal Riata, who had spent a long time under Eirain influence.

Ultimately though, these are all one people (the non-Celtic population was tiny) - Celto-Iberian's who'd migrated from western Iberia along the Atlantic coast. The Celto-Iberian's, having settled Armorica, then split, with some going to Ireland and some going to Britain (so Celtic splits into P-Celtic and Q-Celtic).
Everything after that is *cultural* change - not ethnic. It's about differences emerging over centuries and forgotten history.
Britain/Ireland are not nations of immigrants by any stretch of the imagination. There had been very little compared to mainland Europe. These two islands are the last redoubts of the Celto-Iberian people of the "Atlantic Europe" civilisation, that had risen and fallen on the value of tin and amber.

This type of we wuzzing from all you colonials is exactly how you're being punished by God for rejecting the divine right of monarchs (only Kings) to rule. When you rebelled you lost your identity and became mongrels without a home. Enjoy your destruction, you earned it.

Not only is that untrue, but until 1788 the exact opposite was true!

Anglisc celest cynn bitch.

Also, why should a Briton aspire to be a German, when the history of the Britons is greater beyond measure than that of the German people's? That's just weird. Germans have ducked up everything they started. The Briton's ruled the waves and almost the whole world.

Daily reminder that Arthur, King of the Britons, actually existed and conquered Ireland, Iceland and parts of Norway (he really did).
He is central to north pole/arctic conspiracies and he has been deliberately wiped from the history books.