This is the girl Al Franken "harrased"

This is the girl Al Franken "harrased"

A Playboy model, took tons of materials to serve as fap material to men, became a Sean Hannity contributer, and suddenly, after we learn of Ray Moore's abuse (which has substantial circumstantial evidence) she cries foul, over an image that was taken as a joke

Why is no one on the right suspicious of the timing? Roger Stone almost certainly pressured her into doing this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KpvBdf40uy0
wired.com/story/al-franken-just-gave-the-speech-big-tech-has-been-dreading/?utm_source=pocket&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=pockethits.
al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/11/gadsden_residents_say_moores_b.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

True, It's not like they have proof of Al Franken sexually harassing her or anything.

This is the fight you wanted, this is the fight you got. Al Franken should stop raping women.

Are u saying its ok to fondle right wing tits?

Definitely asking for it. When can me move on from this stupid non issue?

You missed the part where Al Franken called for an investigation into himself on ethics, but then this woman said "oh i forgive you" and now all Republicans are supposed to call for investigations into themselves on principal because that's what a real man does

RIGHT?

Nope. BUT she even admits she thinks its no big deal now and Al Franken has called for an ethics inspection against himself. The issue is resolved, yet this is all my crazy right wing family posts on facebook. It's not like she was 14 and Franken is taking the consequences like a man

I hate Al but if the "victim" says "no biggie" then whatever. She wasn't a kid

...Brock?

If Al were better looking like me then it would have been okay. Double standard.

yeah, no shit, but here's the real issue niggerfaggot,

Al Franken is a Senator to a horde of libtard zombies. if you get rid of Al Franken, someone 10x worse could fill his spot. No one is looking at Al Franken's Senate seat in the GOP.

She came out and squashed a bug when it was prime time to do so. She probably would've done it much sooner if she could have.

I would never violate someone, but I would fantasize about sucking on those fucking tits all day.

But she said she's cool with it now and Franken admits he was an ass. No way he should lose his seat, but for some reason hypocrites who think Moore is a saint want Franken gone

All these lefty cucks including Franken started this shit by claiming to be on the moral high ground, let them eat their own medicine for all I care

>Franken was born on May 21, 1951, in New York City, the son of Joseph Franken, a printing salesman, and Phoebe Franken (born Kunst), a real estate agent. His paternal grandparents emigrated from Germany; his maternal grandfather came from Grodno, Belarus, and his maternal grandmother's parents were also from the Russian Empire.[2] Both of his parents were Jewish, and Al was raised in a Reform Jewish home.

ya dun goofed

I legit have aspergers (diagnosed ages ago) and in 10th grade this girl gave me a boner and I honestly didn't know any better so I started rubbing it on her through my pants, but I was super good looking, so she asked me to go to the bathroom and I got my first handjob and her number.

Then I went bald and now I see how hard ugly dudes have it, so I wear a super badass and undetectable wig. Looking good is the the most rediculous priviledge you can get

cant find any pussy shots

You missed the part where there is no literal proof that either of these men did anything wring, and Frankenstein is virtue signaling because the who're has already been silenced to the point of shrugging it off.

This moral outrage is going a little too far.

The fact that the social consequences for a (perhaps distasteful) little joke gesture are the same as the consequences for full-on sexual assault or rape should tell you something.

I'm not even a libtard or defending him or anything, I just think the photo is meaningless. He's not even touching her.

>substantial circumstantial

You had a substantial circumcision didn't you, Heeb?

Franken does have a more conservative-aligned attitude, despite being a liberal senator. I wonder if this might be a mutiny on the left.

I mean, the right wing tend to not perform this moral-outrage bullshit. This looks more like the left eating their own.

>I legit have aspergers
I'm not surprised.

And the damage control begins!

>misplaced

>the left being hypocrites

So surprised

The liberal mental gymnastics Olympics is in full swing!

You mean to tell me this hottie is /ourgirl/?

>over an image that was taken as a joke

he forcibly kissed her, and she pushed him off

then he had the picture taken knowing she'd see it later, just to fuck with her

>muh roger stone
get fucked commie nigger, can't wait for you faggots to crumble

Of course he's calling for an investigation. He has been caught red-handed with evidence. You make it sound he was doing this willingly and not because he has no other option.

Goddamn Jews are really good at framing the narrative even when they're have been caught.

Wasn't this perv one of the dems losing his mind over the old grab em by the pussy nonsense?

This timeline is the best timeline.
It's great to be alive.

Doesn't matter if it was a joke (she also alledged he forcefully kissed her against her will), we didn't create this world of hyper sensitivity, they did. We are just making sure they are held to the same standard they preach to others

LOLOLOLOLOLOL
> looks at actual photo!

Why the fuck would we care? We want your hypocrisy to be revealed. You idiots believe 40 year old testimony is "substantial circumstantial evidence" whatever the fuck that means, but when there's an actual photo of Al Franken molesting an unconscious Woman, it's a setup. Do you fucking retards even listen to the shit that comes out of your mouths?

It doesn't matter. This is a war. People get hurt. The only thing that matters is success at all costs.

Basically this

Point taken.

>republican talks about a thing
The fucking monster!
>democrat does a thing
What? He was joking.

Who gives a fuck? We are trying to burn the Democratic party to the ground not win "most moral posters on the internet" awards.

It's he actually honking them or just acting like he is?

5 shackles have been added to your account

>total karma -6,492
>reincarnation : nigger

He should resign.

Trump should resign, they all should resign and fuck off.

We just giving it back to them. So show the world what hypocrites they are!! They keep trying this tactic to try and win seats. It is going to backfire.

It's proof versus baseless allegations.

You're right, never thought about it that way.

Consensus is Franken is a "lib", but he has mostly been pretty conservative.

Could be a hit-job against an easy target.

In the meantime, enjoy another pic of our whor-I mean, victim.

gross long butt

>kek

Cool story bro.

um she has a photograph of franken committing a felony.

#MeAtUnconscious

I just had to share this. Nobody at this point in their life can consent to a grown man.

He is dialing up killary for a school/church shooting now. To take the heat off!!!

that is what makes this so awesome. He was.

>victim shaming and slut shaming

Typical Marxist, accuse others of what you are guilty of

Nice

*tsk tsk*
reduced to victim shaming.

youtube.com/watch?v=KpvBdf40uy0

>This timeline is the best timeline.
>It's great to be alive.
It is Desu!

Can we turn this into a high res Tweeden thread??
Preferably, the ones of her with see-thru lengerie and landing strip?

You're all idiots. This is the reason why he's targeted: wired.com/story/al-franken-just-gave-the-speech-big-tech-has-been-dreading/?utm_source=pocket&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=pockethits.

its all about the psyops nigga.
>7d chutes n ladders
> expect more to be exposed. If they keep the lets get muh seats to defeat trump

This

I know it's not actually a real sexual harassment case, I know that this is hysterical destruction of a mans senate career. I love it though because were playing the game that they set up. This is a Saul Alinsky kind of move and they deserve every thing that happens to them. They fired the first shots a long time ago and now they fired them with a man in the white house that punches back ten times harder. Cry more lefty assholes, this was a long time in coming.

>tfw can't look at OP without thinking of Hope Solo's picture

>who raped our women the most
>fight

lel, we built a culture where women are basically led like cattle to the slaughter, at this point we are just trying to figure out who slaughtered the most

fight! ha!

You fuckers tried to undermine a lawfully elected president with sex and Russia collusion charges tht never panned out and now it's boomeranging back on actual people guilty of such criminal degeneracy.

You made your bed and fucked yourselves and have nothing but yourselves to blame.

STOP VICTIM BLAMING

This. We need to learn how to be Alinskyites ourselves. Force them to uphold their own impossible standards. In fact I think the biggest advantage they had on us for the past 60 years is we were too self righteous to stoop to their level. Well fuck that now, I'm done with playing to their tune - let's turn their own guns on them.

It's amazing. I just don't think you can a pull a society where this is happening back from the precipice.

Roger Stone is a hatchet man. He makes bullshit up, it's his job. There are people like him on the left too. He mentioned a week ago he knew shit would come up against Frabken. Not unreasonable to assume he pushed this girl, who loves being a slut, into "pretending" she was offended. Hell, she is now saying she doesn't give a shit.

She's the type of girl that just loved to have her tits grabbed by anyone, my ex was the same way

>MAGA
>kek

What did we do to deserve this timeline, boys?

Fraken is as dirty as they come

he's literally the cleanest politician in your whole system

I don't care if it comes to open warfare, we have to fight these degenerate assholes, they're giving little boys chemicals that castrate them before puberty. They should be lined up and shot. We must fight this evil.

Read the thread idiot, we all know it's a hatchet job. The point is you guys brought this on yourselves

:O

>Actually groped and forcibly tongue kissed the woman.
>Threatening to regulate companies just so you can allow "muh Russia" narrative to continue.

Don't act like he didn't deserve it ten fold, user. Whatever company hit him back deserves to be commended.

>The 25-minute speech was another sign that the political firestorm from last week’s congressional hearings about Russian election interference will not quickly fade away.

Not sure but it is glorious!!!!

you're gonna lose because republicans are far more degenerate than any other group

She didn't suddenly become a Sean Hannity contributor you faggot, she used to go on FOX all the time, particularly RedEye. She's already a contributor.

>they all should resign and fuck off.

I can agree to this.

Thanks, OP. Obviously this is a divert and distract tactic, which honestly just confirms how guilty Moore really is. Is anyone else here pro-pedophiles in DC?

k buddy

Frankenstein is a monster.
How will Minnesota ever recover?

>politician
>clean

this is all part of a war on men and Sup Forums is falling for it like cucks. includin weinstein, moore, it’s all bullshit. feminists and kikes want to move society further to a monarchist where the slave men can be cast out and ruined whenever a woman finds it desirable. fuck these whores and their 2, 5, 10 year bouts of amnesia. they’re whores, and should be killed.

I literally don't care, just like the left I just want my political opponents to burn by any means necessary.

The end is nearing

need a lil cheese w/ that SALT.
>kek

>(((Moral High ground)))
This is why you lost America

>Al Franken
>Man
This entire story, from start to finish, was revolting. I don't know how zeros like him live with themselves.

No proof Moore did anything, and he will likely never get convicted.

Franken was photographed in the act.

See, damning evidence is important when you mke accusations.

the mental gymnastics and frantic, sweating, heart pounding, clenched asshole damage control is off the charts in this post.

that's pretty retarded. firstly Sup Forums doesn't give a fuck if the republican party burns to the ground, secondly because you honestly believe the arachnophobic meme.

Nice try retard this is about exposing the left as hypocrites nothing more. Nice "argument" schlomo.

>baseless accusations
>yearbook signature.
>multiple eye-witnesses.
>Mall literally kicked Moore out because he was creeping girls out.
>baseless accusations.

user I don't think you know what "baseless" means.

al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/11/gadsden_residents_say_moores_b.html

See stuff like this is why that this chick start the #MeToo in the first place. So chicks like her and prime playboy level Tweeden are not harassed so much sexually.

Same with Louis CK. He seemed like a feminist and said shit like men are the biggest danger to women.

REEEEEE IT'S SPELLED HARASSED

GODDAMN ILLITERATE FUCKS