Why do so few series potray vampires as monsters that steal men's souls?

Why do so few series potray vampires as monsters that steal men's souls?

Because traditionally vampires were more interested in women as targets and back then people weren't even sure yet if women even HAD souls.

Because they already steal something of grave importance instead.

Cause that's not interesting to japs

dude, that wasn't a reference to gender

Was Shiki the only time anime did vampires right? I think that Trinity Blood kinda did too, but I haven't seen that one in over 10 years.

>and make them their slaves

>perhaps the same could be said of all women

I hate to be, dare I say it, /THAT guy/, but I have to ask;

Source?

Give me a screenshot of google failing you.

Not that guy, but google wasnt much help.

man thats pretty weird, does google think you are in russia or something?

source is crimezone by the way

>crimezone

Thank you

Depending on the poster's picture google thinks im multi-gendered bear unicorn robot from outerspace in a diffrent dimension. I shit you not once google search gave me nothing but

n̶̠̣̱̰ͫ̍͘͝o̹̠̰͎͎̬̬̼̽ͬt̸͙̼͓̼̜͚̹̦͑̚h̵̠̰͍͒͊̊ͭ̾̊́i͎̙̤̥̥̚̕͟ń͕͙ͤͤ̐ͨ̈́͘̕g͔̭̬̥̟̹ͤ̊ͬ͛̀͡ ̺̭͚̎͛ͪͫ̓͘͢b̷̧̠̰̣̺͍̱͖͐̑͗͌̎͌̓̆ụ̯̜͐̓̊̀̀ͦ̄͡͠t͖̻͇̬͍̗͔ͬͩͅ ̥̥̰̺̻͔̤ͯ̿͊͐͆̍ͦͅc̏͌̇͠͏̟͙̦͕̥̻̖ͅṟ̠ͮ̔ͩ͆̍͒͐ͯ̇͞͠͝ė̻͖͚̘͔̹̯̳͎ͬeͫͫ̔ͦ̅ͪ͗҉̯͍͉̬͉͓p̶̗̠̻̱̲̩̙͚̻̈́̇ͧ̿ͤ̒ͣ̐y̶͔̥̺͉͓̖̥̓̐ͦ̋̀͞ ̪̞̯̖̫̬ͯt̾̈́ͫͯ̓҉҉̞̻̺̙͍͉ȇ̮͈͇̞̞͚ͯ̀͘x̸̨̝̼͈̪̤̝̤ͤ͝ţͧ͑ͬ҉͎̫̲̕
ͬ̒ͭ͆͂҉̨̹̙̜̫͈͙̪̼hͦͩ͋ͬ҉͕̹̳̹͘ơ̸̞̱͔͓̠̩͑͗͝l͇͈͈͕̝̩̿ͯ͆̏͊͑̑̎͌͟ÿ̵̻͔̗̙̹͚ͯ̈́ͧ͆͌͢͝ ̸͊̚҉̹̙̟͇͍ṣ̠̉̾̕͞h̞̞̩̞͍̳̫͓ͭͨ͢i̡̱̩̹̘ͧ̊͛̀͞t̴̰̞̓̈͋̓͐͆̕ ̬͈̩̭ͯ̔͋̔̍͡͝g̖̱͈̠̦̜̗ͭ͂͂̒̐͋̚o͓͎͍̘̺̞̒͆͛̿̊̾̂͗ȍ̴̡̮͕̟̟̞̪̀ͪͫ̂ͤͪ̃g͈̣͉̘̦̬̋͒̌͋̓̀l̴͙̟̞̝͇͚̬̏̽͆̾ͭ́̚͜é̛̬̺̱̼̰̩͔̈́̆ ̶̧̜͂̒̔ͧͯͨ̆̏̚ǵ̛̤͕͍͉͈̣̦̕e̛͎͈̗̘̝͍̗̣͉ͨͧ̔͆́t͇̲̘̳̽͒͌̽̄̌ ̢͙̙͔͑̔ͦ̈ͣ͌̅̆͘͝y̞͕͉͖̗̺̯͒̃̏ͪ̂͘͜o͔̙̓̎̿̕ȕ̑̀̚҉̢̳̞̗̦͍̰r̷͙̱̭̘͕ͯ
̝̝̼̰̗̝̯͇͌̄͑̊̃ͧͣ̚s̢̛͎̺̜̦̹͙̖̩̔ͩͬ̽̚h̶̢̝̣̬̗͉̫͚͆̉ͭ͞i̶̭̲͈̮̚̕t̛̝̜̭͔̫̰͉̟ͦͪ̒͛ ̫͕̰͓̲͔̎̓̊ͤͅt̨͈͈̬͉͖͆̈͝ȯ̵̧̮͋ͤg͗ͦ̇̔҉̯̲͙̜̞̳̠̤ę̗̪ͭ̊͆͑ͮ̚̕͟t̻̗͗́͆ͫ̀͢h̵̹̏ͣͮ̈̇ͣ͝ẻ̸͚͖̭̙̜̮̻̑̇ͣ́̓͢͞ͅr͚͍̞̦̂̾̎͊

maybe you should look up succubus instead tard

lurk more

Because they're too busy being indescribably cute, and unbelievably stupid

do not want

Get that weak shit out of here, this dummy is perfect

Frankly I just went ahead and read the first chapter, it's really fucking bad. Like all of the worst edgy manga tropes bundled alltogether, like Deathtopia but at least Deathtopia has hot girls and knows it's cliché shit.

>some moe girl with fangs that look like from a costume shop

yea no

>Shiki
>vampires
user, that's not what it was about

its really not edgy at all. no named character dies in the later arcs except for the bad guys.

Well, she's only half vampire, so her traits are downplayed.
Until she drinks blood and can't control herself, that is

Dumpire looks cuter with tiny bat wings.

You mean her happyflaps?

Yeah. That's the cute stuff right there. Puts a smile on my face.

Everything about these retards is cute

Didn't she say sucking blood was a very intimate act for them? Do her and MC fug?

i want to slice those wings off

Because it's more appealing to portray their seductive abilities.

Because normal women already perfected it

Why don't you eat my ass instead?

sauce? She's kinda kawaii

asses cant be sliced off

Because perhaps the same can be said of all religions.

Vamps can get preggo from sucking blood, and in the bad future, she does.
Which leads MC to (in classic Jitsu Wa fashion) use a roundabout way to ask her if she is already preggo, given that she has sucked his blood twice. But she's fucking retarded, so the subtext goes over her head

For the same reason fictions doesn't really portrait witches as whores practicing orgies around campfires and goat statues with huge dongs.

because the word women and soul sucking vampires seemed redundant in a title

witches never did that user, you are thinking of the nephandi

And here I thought witches were basically depraved women whoring to satan.

I would totally read an IGA mango

>witchcraft
>Satan
You ready to get on that pyre, user?

wtf i love women now

>monster
Not really.

That's succubi/incubi that steal souls. Vampire attack was considered a violation of the soul, but they weren't soul drinkers, unless you consider the important and holy attribution of blood in culture. It's basically life.

Also, depends on your series.

Go home belmont, you're drunk.

I wanna grow old with a vampirefu. Live a happy life, and make sure her smile is kept. Where we have damphir children who have to learn to only suck the little blood they need from me, because they're too young to be hunting.