Fox News' Shepard Smith debunks Clinton myth

So is he right? Uranium One is a nothing burger?

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/fox-news-shep-smith-hillary-clinton-uranium-one-debunk-video-angry-viewers-a8057216.html

Other urls found in this thread:

gawker.com/shepard-smith-tells-waitress-get-my-fucking-drink-1449482969
nypost.com/2000/11/21/fox-newsman-arrested-in-fla/
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/11/15/fact-check-shep-smiths-fake-debunking-uranium-one-story-ends-humiliation-embarrassment/
youtube.com/watch?v=zYWC0wgAsyU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wasn't Shep Smith debunked after that rant of his?

No, shep smith is a fucking moron and the definition of a shill

Just like how he told Floridians they were gonna die, he will be proven incorrect again.
The informant has documents that will blow (no pun intended) Shep’s Shit away

Shepard Smith is literally a boy fucking faggot.

Is that iPad really big or is he really small?

He's Irish, of course he's short, that's an IPhone X behind him by the by

Shep Smith is scared that with all the allegations happening, It's only a matter of time before everyone finds out he likes to molest ten year old boys. Digits will confirm.

Anything anyone on the right believes is a conspiracy theory, goy.

Excellent

You know this guy's got a sick tape used to blackmail him somewhere

Fox will never fire him will they. He is such an old school marm, and he really really hates Trump.

Yes.

>Uranium One is a nothing burger?
It depends on the angle.

You can say that all uranium transfers went through proper channels. Great. I cannot disagree.

I think the issue is the inordinate amount of "donation" that came into the foundation....this is not directly "related" but should be investigated to see if it is.

>Digits will confirm.
Checked.

KEK is trying to tell us that Shep is a pedo?

Shepard Smith Tells Waitress: “Get My Fucking Drink!”

>“He got up from his table, grabbed my elbow, and started yelling,” the waitress, a 30-year-old woman named Katya Minskova, told Gawker. Smith continued berating her: “Where the fuck is my drink! Where is my fucking drink! Get my fucking drink!”

gawker.com/shepard-smith-tells-waitress-get-my-fucking-drink-1449482969

He's not TRYING to tell you. He IS telling you.

Damn, I wanted Obama tainted by this

FOX News Channel said yesterday it is probing the arrest of anchor Shepard Smith, accused of hitting a reporter with his car in a dispute over a parking space in Tallahassee, Fla.

>A Fox News spokesman said: “Shepard Smith was arrested for aggravated battery in Leon County.

nypost.com/2000/11/21/fox-newsman-arrested-in-fla/

no.

based shep

Shepard Smith's debunking was debunked...

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/11/15/fact-check-shep-smiths-fake-debunking-uranium-one-story-ends-humiliation-embarrassment/

debunked

the clinton foundation donor sold his stake in the company 3 years before the sale and a 1 1/2 before clinton was even secretary of state.

additionally clinton had no power to approve or disapprove it, it had to be approved by many different agencies.

So the entire conspiracy was centrally refuted a year ago. The donor could have gained nothing, and clinton had no hand in the matter.

Additionally a lot of people have the fact wrong.

It wasn't an american company, it was canadian, and no uranium left the us as it was to approve the sale of the company not a license to export uranium. The company was bought for its mining operation in kazakhstan, where it mines like 100x the uranium, the US mining rights are minuscule comparison. The buyer had no interest in the US mining right.

The new twist on the conspiracy is that Obama and Clinton should have know about some random FBI investigation relating to a subsidiary of the buying company. But that conspiracy has been centrally debunked as well. The investigation was related to a completely separately run company and was so low level not even the director or assistant director of the FBI were every even aware of the investigation let alone the secretary of state who runs a completely separate government agency.

The story has been debunked like 3 times over the past year.

He is literally a faggot. Probably has some skeletons in his closet.

lel what an angry faggot

Shep needs to stick with car chases

youtube.com/watch?v=zYWC0wgAsyU

>Clinton approving the deal is proof that she had no power to approve the deal

whoa

Can you Americans explain to me how a faggot (in the literal sense) that is clearly liberal in his views, shits on Trump every day, defends Hillary Clinton, etc, is somehow allowed on Fox News, a conservative republican channel? When the opposition such as CNN would never even have anything close to a right-wing segment?

Why is your TV such cucks?

There is a reason sessions isn't gung ho about a special prosecutor

Good for him. Takes balls to run over someone.
Still, he is unironically a faggot

He's a massive Trump-hating faggot swamp creature. Ignore him.