Fox News Poll: Jones leads Moore by 8 points

Is this fake news? I don't know who's jewing who anymore.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/16/fox-news-poll-jones-leads-moore-by-8-points-in-alabama-senate-race.html

Only urban retards get polled.

bump

what you expect after a month of HES A PEDO GET HIM! EVIDENCE? EVIDENCE IS A WHITE THING!

>see, there was this poll
Have you learned nothing?

I dunno breitbart is saying he is still ahead and the allegations are making people more likely to vote for him. I'm just trying to figure out what the truth is

We need to take Trump up on this challenge and see to it that action is taken in the Senate against Al Franken.

Call senate heads to expel this rat fuck Al Franken from the senate!

Someone make a general with contact info for senate heads to call demanding the expulsion of Al Franken.

Some autismo here already analyzed the polls and debunked FOX, should have screen capped it

If you were a Roy Moore supporter, wouldn't you just lie to any pollsters, liberal friends and coworkers to get them off your case? And then wouldn't you vote your true conscience once you got into the covenant of the voting booth?

Anyone have this?

Black people and birmingham bugmanites. This is who they polled I bet. I guarantee you My Boy Roy will still win. All this coverage is just pissing off the country folk, which is going to make them vote even harder for MY BOY ROY

SHE WAS 13 YEARS OLD

LEAVE HER ALONE

THEY SAID...

One poll comes out saying he's more up than ever. Another poll comes out saying that he's 8 points down. Why do people believe polls anymore?

>Nigger its just like the hillary is going to win 100% poll. Mainstream media is fucking cancer.

I don't believe it -- story cooled down already & from what I heard, Rush Limbaugh was giving him the benefit of the doubt all day

You should lie on every poll because democrats are lazy and become complacent when they think they are winning and Republican votes turn out regardless of whether they think they will win or not.

some real evidence would sink him.

This.

Is it really too much to ask for an honest assessment of alabamas opinions?

(((Polls)))

The concerted effort by rhe globalist congressman to out Moore over mere allegations with zero evidence, yet they just passed resolutions mandatong anti sexual harassment training for all congressmen due to rampant sexual abuse and not calling out those who are in office tells me Moore is most likely innocent and they are terrified that more is gonna help bring them down.

Polls don't mean shit. Never have. Never will. All that matters is the final vote.

I'll give you mine.
I live here and people aren't buying this bull.
Alabama gonna stay red!

Gotta oush that fraud signature meme harder

They probably asked something like "If the allegations against Moore are true, would you still vote for him?" instead of a basic "Who will you vote for?"

"fake news" doesn't mean what you think it means.

18 scenarios are more believable than it being a forgery.

1) SHE wrote the last part as her own reminder as to who it was. that's obvious

2) the pen ran out while he was signing

or

3) he didn't sign his last name and she saw him another day and said "I want to remember you forever, finish up the signature"

call me crazy? fine. but what is batshitcrazyunbelieveable is that they would do a laughably bad forgery, everyone would look at it and say "ah heck, let's try to foist this horseshit on the world. it's not like any idiot on Sup Forums will figure this out in 2.7 microseconds"

>inb4 "you don't know how stupid liberals are"

polls are psyops, nothing more.

^This handsome devil gets it.

Fox News is an agent of the state on the R side.

It's gonna say whatever McConnell wants them to say.

>1) SHE wrote the last part as her own reminder as to who it was. that's obvious
And wrote with the exact same had writing and even wrote an occupation he didn't even have?
>2) the pen ran out while he was signing
There aren't any signs of the pen running out
>3) he didn't sign his last name and she saw him another day and said "I want to remember you forever, finish up the signature"
Right after he supposedly assaulted her?
You're right, you liberals really don't know how stupid you are

>rote with the exact same had writing and e

you need to get your story straight. they say it's a forgery because the last part does NOT look like the same handwrirting.

and yes, she wrote DA instead of DDA because she doesn't know what a DDA is. makes perfect sense for her to get it wrong.

seriously, you think they had a perfect forgery for the first part, then just said fuck it and didn't even try at the end? makes no sense.

Occams razor. Occams razor.

Can't wait for the Republicuck tears during the election

) he didn't sign his last name and she saw him another day and said "I want to remember you forever, finish up the signature"
>Right after he supposedly assaulted her?
>You're right, you liberals really don't know how stupid you are

get your shit straight. the assault was after, not before.

but even if it were after, yes, she did it for evidence. like keeping a log of every time your asshole neighbor plays his stereo too loud at 3 AM.

>HES LOSING BY 11 POINTS
>NO 20 POINTS
>NO 8 POINTS

That poll shows Obama as more popular in Alabama than Trump.

LOL.

>they say it's a forgery because the last part does NOT look like the same handwrirting.
I meant specifically the signature, why does it look just like Moore's signature?
>she wrote DA instead of DDA because she doesn't know what a DDA is.
How did she even come to the conclusion that he was even a public servant, let alone DA?
>the assault was after, not before.
The assault was supposedly the same day as the signing

Obviously a fake Jew poll. Moore will win easily

Doesn't matter if true or fake. Information by the accusors is increasingly cooroberated. Not enough evidence for trial but obviously at this point that he did a lot of the stuff they're accusing him of. I want to win but not bad enough to root for this guy. By not supporting him I think that puts us in a better position in upcomming elections.

Allred & Nelson have stated that Roy Moore wrote ALL the message. Do you think they will try & come back with "Oh actually I wrote DA & the message underneath to remind the date & location?" Add to that the signature is completely wrong & is not a match. Once a person lies, the ylie to cover up the lie & in the end they simply look like the idiot they are. There is also her story of the incident which has more holes in it than a sieve.

There was and is a concerted effort by establishmebt republicans to stop Moore. Hard to tell if these accusations are true. The yearbook signature is a forgery, as is evident by gloria alred's refusing to allow foresnic investigation of the only piece of evidence.

>(((fox news)))
note, just because these guys may be better than cnn, that doesnt actually say much. these people are not our frienda, theyre mot our allies, theyre not fellow travellers. these are still mainstream republicans and neocons and all the people we want drained.

No the assault was 1 or 2 weeks after. So as it was near Xmas it would be near Xmas day or new years, she cannot remember 2 key dated in a calendar year? Naturally anyone would say "Oh it was just before Xmas/New Years", she did not as the story is complete BS.

Checked
Fuck pedos

*whom

Remember Hillary leads Trump by 9000 points, shes going to win!

Polls are fucking scams.

>no matter who wins, Dems win
2018 is going to be orgasmic

>polls are fucking scams
national polls in 2016 were closer than they were in 2012 and well within the margin for error

State polls are scams

why do you think fox is on your side? it's a neocohen shill network

If/when Moore wins, remember, we really gotta rail the media HARD with fake news memes.

the RCP average has moore up by about a point

conservative evangelicals not voting for the pedo?

WTF IS GOING ON?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Holy fuck are you guys delusional. The polls in the special elections literally under predicted GOP support for example. But sure keep hiding your head in the sand.

>rewriting history
LOL

Even if it was true, we still got a month to go. How do we know it is still the same.

Georgia the guy was winning easily in polls. Yet he underperformed massively in the actual election

Literally no national poll had this. By the end she was up by like 2 or 3 points nationally, which was right on the mark. The thing that fucked up were the prediction aggregates, not the actual polls except for Michigan and Pennsylvanian, and that was because they were under polled because they'd been blue for so long.

all the 2016 general polls were right. Clinton did win with over 3 million votes.

>By the end she was up by like 2 or 3 points nationally
why does "by the end" matter? are you admitting pollsters lie through their teeth until the night before

LOL

States that were assumed blue were under polled
Like user said the national poll was write on the mark the though. And the special election polls overcompensated in the opposite direction in Virginia. You shouldn't just throw polls out because a few state polls were off

Because that's what the actual results were.... Polls vary throughout an election obviously.

>Arizona
>toss up

They dems really think they're going to cram that many more spics in here while they're out of power? kek

Just stop and think about it for yourself user. It's Alabama. Will they elect the Christian local celebrity Republican or the progressive liberal?

You know a wrench was kind of thrown into that race. If you include that Alabama could conceivably elect a blue dog Democrat if the more prudish Republicans decline to vote.

Conservatives would always vote for the pedo

if i know american polling he'll win by like 15 percent

LOL faggot we are not going to forget
they oversampled democrats in national polls over and over again
they are hacks and the only reason you would support them is because you are fresh off the boat from reddit

The national polls were right though... They didn't over sample them nationally. They over sampled them in some state polls like Michigan.

>Clinton did win
I've got some bad news for you.

but all the polls were correct... Clinton did win with over 3 million votes. Stop being in denial

Don't be so sure. The Republican in Virginia was supposedly basically tied and he lost by like 9 points.

thats why vegas put trump at only 2 percent behind hillary because they get their odds from those polls....
oh wait thats not what happened at all and you are a lying faggot

The fuck do betters have to do with the accuracy of a national election poll? They bet on Trump winning, not on the amount of votes he'd get.

>the popular vote was what they were measuring cause it was almost right... s-so of course that what we were doing to w-whole time.. heh

No one said the % aggregates weren't wrong. We're just saying the national polls were right.

"chances of winning" is not even statistical you dumb ameritard

>Polling a stat that isnt going to tell you who will win.
why poll in the first pace?
fuck off leaf

>3) he didn't sign his last name and she saw him another day and said "I want to remember you forever, finish up the signature"
You can't be for fucking real. Great b8 m8.
In case anyone hasn't seen this... compare the "ay" in say to the "ay" in Ray. Then read the couplet out loud.

Watch how the polls suddenly go to "tied" before the election.

>Polls are bullshit

Thanks for clearing that up

Almost all polls in MSM are like 60-65% dem polled.

>polls are only useful for predicting popular vote

What a shame.

Yup

>literally outside their own admitted margins of error

Fox was also calling a Hillary win. Thankfully the poor media has opened Pandora's Box and every single Democrat will be torpedoed with pedo allegations from now on. I'm pretty sure there's dirt on all of them but it doesn't matter, this technique appears to be completely kosher now.

>us
Fuck off shill. Winning this race will bring a cascade of victories. That is why you are paid to post in here. No brakes on this train.

shhh, it's just going to make them even saltier when roy wins despite the polls

the rollercoaster of highs and lows, it is destroying their spirit, snatching defeat from the jaws of victory time and again

Downs Jones isn’t a blue dog Democrat though. He supports late term abortion and extra judicial rights for trannies and faggots. He also has Downs Syndrome and shouldn’t be trusted with any decisions. Moore will win.

why doesn't the GOP fight back?

why isn't the GOP paying women to accuse Jones of sexual harassment?

why do they let the dems get away with this shit?

>Concern troll

No. We are not going to do exactly what the enemy wants us to do.

>evidence
he actually confirmed he did it tho'.

HOLY SHIT, HILLARY IS LEADING THE POLLS!!!!!!11!1!111!!

>being shocked that the GOPe are a bunch of cucks

Yeah they over sampled the Dems.

they need to grow some teeth and learn to fight dirty just like the dems do.

>thinking this isn't playing out before your very eyes
only difference is they don't have to pay for fake accusers, they can find real victims

fox jews.

its in the brand name

It's tough being a republican supporter. You don't really like them but the only other major party are democrats.

No wonder trump was so popular. I wonder will Moore experience the same level of support on election day. Keep in mind this poll was taken 2 days ago.

She forged d.a. because it was put after his signature on her divorce decree. It was more assistant initials. She would stamp Moore's signature than initial beside to verify who stamped it for authenticy purposes