twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ayy lmao
y
y

l
m
a
o

I don't like this picture. Something weird about it.

A mars thread was xkeyscored yesterday with pics ive never seen before. Tldr ancient alien type sheeeeit and sat photos. I can't be the only one to have saw the thread.

the picture doesn't like you back

Wtf, this makes me wanna throw up legit made me feel nauseous

fake

who has the real one?

tell us what you saw user

Ayy Bump

Holy fuck this is it!!! THIS IS THE PICTURE

>actual picture of ayy leaks
>cia deletes it
>posts obvious fakes for the next few years after
proof that the original was real

That's not it you nigger

WHOS GOT THE PICTURE

>inb4 some fag post the real image and we all get tracked down by cia

i remember the night that thread went up and the whole site went down. It was some scary shit guys and thinking about it still gives me chills. Between these threads / obvious fakes and what I witnessed that night, its all the proof I need

i was in that thread boyos.

i was part of first contact

I wonder how aliens effect our world they have to have some place in it right??

GIVE ME THE REAL ONE

I remember that too I was here

There were people saying it was an alien pic

Someone else saying it was a picture of the 911 plane in a hangar in Arizona and the ay story was a coverup

imagine a bj from the thing

They simply "reveal" themselves to rich and powerful humans and give them an edge over their competition if they promise to funnel resources to the alien race.

This is what leads to the luciferianism among the elite. They are in contact with extra terrestrials and think of themselves as chosen.

Fake and Gay

LISTEN PARKER STOP TRYING TO TICKLE MY TESTIES AND GIVE ME THE REAL ONE

an american officer released a book about it called "the day after roswell" in 1997. He does a decent job of hinting at how much of our modern world is made possible by coming across the downed craft in the desert.

Dude....if they have contact with aliens...where so fucked ...I mean forget protests and Sup Forums they have fucking aliens on the side? Come on

Post the picture

This one?

Pls no ban

easy to choke. just sayin.

what resources could some richfag provide that would be of value to interstellar ayys? Some of their child sex slaves?

looks reptilian, reptiloid like...

spiritual warfare

testing

reminder there was never a tree until 48hrs later
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113782058/#113783922

I was in a thread with the real image. 404'ed immediately after posting.

That's bullshit there were tree pics going up right away when the site was back up

It could be anything.. If your race is interstellar then it would be in your interest to set up refueling stations..

In the same way that the colonialists set up "ports" in America and used the native labor to farm food to resupply ships an alien race could achieve the same thing by promising power to a few humans to subjugate the rest of us and use our labor to benefit themselves and the alien race.

LISTEN PARKER, YOU'RE A GOOD KID BUT GET ME THOSE PICTURES

Bumping to get v&

Did you get to see it?

I was in multiple of these but never refreshed on time

Images were getting deleted within seconds of posting

The shit was locked down so quick it wasn't even funny. Archives scrubbed. Really gives you a sense of the true power of the censors.

vidya came from space you heard it here first

thats the thing. I saw the picture but i didnt save it. i dont even know which one it was. i was in the thread like 2 minutes before the CIA shut it down. there were so many different pics that instantly started getting posted by a couple of IDs which was strange as fuck but I was a newfag back then and didnt understand the significance of the thread i was in. I saw the original pic but which one was it? i barely remember what it even looked like now. its fucking maddening its right on the edge of my mind and i know if i saw the pic again I would be able to know

It should be more about our first contact with the deep state. They showed what power they have, and it was intimidating.

it was deleted off of peoples hard drives

The legend is building...

The human race was created by them. Review the sumerian tale of the creation of man. Then review the earliest myths of the tuatha de danaan.

If you are white, you god is Enki. The serpent of knowledge.

The elites are descended from the Nephilim god Kings of the Sumerian, Egyptian, and Urrian races. The god Kings themselves we're created from the lines of Annunaki elite rulers. Our elite are related to their elite.

memes aside, did anyone here actually see the original? I've always been curious whether that was actually a thing.

Pizza Time

begin the beguine

haha no the entire thing developed like a game of telephone.
pic related is where the tree meme started.
the person creating a paint image (based on another user's description) added a tree, on their own and it became part of the narrative.
i can't believe it's come this far

>If you are white, you god is Enki. The serpent of knowledge.
Then in all your mumbo jumbo, tell me the real reason the white race on earth seems scheduled for destruction and extinction?

Someone do the faceapp on this ayy

Image will be posted ITT I can feel it

Actual Pleiadians living among us.

Why not just have your androids set down on the surface of titan or something and set up a gas station there? Lower gravity and nicer views.

If anything I'd guess they're like anthropologists watching and documenting what we do for shitty intergalactic ayytenborough documentaries. Scumbag ayy producers make the elite do silly things to cause drama so they can get better ratings.

>tuatha de danaan
that's the name of the submarine in full metal panic. nice try user.

Here's the real one

AYYD.COM
ignore this image

Well if it's any consolation is the only image remaining on my HDD after saving a number of the werid fakes and original.

these guys aren't joking user, it seriously went down like that

Can someone tell me what the fuck is going on? Haven't lurked for about a week.

I was hoping for Jar Jar, but ALF is close.

>browsing at work
>thread titled 'fake moon landing / mars artifacts' etc, x tier bs on /pol
>a few pics of sphinx looking carvings into mars photos, mars megaliths etc
>some poster says 'comfy x crossover thread'
>save nothing because am faggot phoneposter at work
>come home hours later
>thread not in archives, 4plebs, mentioned on twitter
>phone and pc crash same day
>either going nuts or spoops being cunts

Fml

Left looks too human, right I can believe. Somebody taught him to smile poorly.

I had the original saved. I always run Sup Forums through tails and a virtual sandbox. I lost physical control of my computer. Someone remotely started moving my mouse, selected the image, and placed it in the recycling bin.
I haven't been the same since.

dis the one

Gid save me, posting the real one from the thread.

I know I was here, I remember anons saying this
But i didn't see the pic so idk what really happened

it looks shopped tho

Thats ducking terrifying, i dont think we can handle the truth

Checked...

>Say cheese!

This is the one faggots
/thread

Not even Kek can stop the deep state!

Bump I want to believe

A E S T H E T I C