Why in the fuck do niggers think we owe them shit...

Why in the fuck do niggers think we owe them shit? They should be grateful we took them out of that shithole called Africa.

Shouldn't have taken them anywhere. Should have treated Africa the exact same way we did North America

>North Carolina
>Arkansas
>Tennessee
These uppity niggers will be lucky if we give them just Mississippi in the event of America balkanizing. However I'd much sooner march them all into gas chamber

We should be promoting racial segregation. I'm all for this if it means niggers fuck off.

Give them one state.. Just as an experiment. Wait 5 years. See what happens..

It will look like every other majority black country

They ruined Rhodesia and South Africa

remember to spin it as THE POC NEED A SPACE rather than you need one,lefties cant tell the difference.

Look, if we had just picked our own cotton insteading importing millions of niggers we wouldn't be in this mess.

give them a couple states, but build a wall first

no fucking takebacks

The irony here is that you share you're essentially their white counterpart. You're both so obsessed with race and arguing over petty bullshit that you ignore the actual issues causing real class divide in this country.

The greatest trick the Republican elites ever pulled was convincing poor and disenfranchised white voters that non-whites are somehow the enemy. You guys will vote against your own self-interests if it means getting t feel superior to niggers.

I don't think any white, or really any non-nig needs convincing niggers are bad if they've ever lived near them.

They'll have to take North Carolina from my cold dead hands.

pretty sure they already have north carolina

>jus gives us one mo chance masaa!
>We gun do it reel gud thi time i swears!

They've already ruined an entire continent and almost every major city in America, fuck giving them anything more.

This. If they want their own ethno state I am all for it provided relocation of niggers to their promised land is mandatory.

Its the same anywhere they take control. Every city run by niggers in the USA becomes a cesspit. Just like every country run by niggers.

This is perfect, get every nigger in america in those states, let them create a fake country, falseflag an excuse to go to war with said fake country, annihilate all the niggers, if any of them stays alive send them to africa.

10/10 profit

Yeah, either take it over or stay the fuck out. No half measures.

The descendents of Africans who were sold into slavery by their fellow Africans have a higher standard of living than the descendents of those who sold them into slavery.

There's already Liberia

We created Liberia for this very reason

The difference with North America is that 90% (not hyperbole) of the native population was ravaged by disease so we could colonize without having to worry.

How can blacks operate their own state when they there's no order in black neighborhoods

This, just let them use Liberia.

The dumd fucks couldn't even invent a new flag. They took South Africa's current one and changed the colours.