youtu.be/_Mg7qKstnPk
youtube.com/watch?v=I7tYwnqot6M
youtube.com/watch?v=oRlwvLubFxg
youtube.com/watch?v=s95ZGQKl96k
youtube.com/watch?v=AiRCX9t4Qrg
youtube.com/watch?v=-b5X69vREAg
youtu.be/rVlhMGQgDkY
youtube.com/watch?v=5bqzFeBtAvc
fortune.com/2016/07/28/surgical-robot-development-intuitive-surgical-medtronic-google/
washingtonpost.com/news/innovations/wp/2017/09/14/this-silicon-valley-startup-wants-to-replace-lawyers-with-robots/?utm_term=.907758500a7c
cpajournal.com/2017/07/03/coming-disruption-drones-robots-bots/
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3179846/Dawn-ROBO-NURSE-Toyota-droid-fetch-carry-medication-water-TV-remote-patients.html
softbankrobotics.com/us/solutions?gclid=Cj0KCQiAi7XQBRDnARIsANeLIeuPRqGK3chAYKckPXabneHd5_JdMwkHk2g_qZ7ClI8o2nJZbFdbOc8aAiOEEALw_wcB
freeconference.com/blog/ai-conferencing-call/
youtube.com/watch?v=AmsRdJaIeTo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Already more athletic than 60% of America.

Someone post the Rubio edit.

>pointing out that mechanical men are stronger than biological men

only trade cucks need to worry

Let me know when I can make hot robot-meatbag sex with that thing.

ok, so where exactly are the 40% of any country that can do this (backflip included)??

Sauce? Looks CGI to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=fRj34o4hN4I

I was gonna say
>no backflip
But then it fucking did. I'd say 100% fucked the AIs are going to have wars and we'll be the cannon fodder.

AI will fuck white collar office faggots real soon

I welcome our robotic overlords. Perhaps the best humans can do is usher in a lower entropy lifeform?

It's over lads, pack it up. Robots won.

its basically a fact that someone eventually will program these to kill everyone.

Watch this
It fails miserably on the back flip. Stupid fucks want to make robots look human when we are the most uncoordinated thing on the planet.

we have to find a reason for them to keep us as pets

i doubt it, i barely do any work all day, literally just spend my week reviewing spreadsheets for a conference call and talk to other department heads if something doesnt add up, probably only do actual work for like 5 hours a week

just what i was thinking

Ok, now i'm scared.

youtube.com/watch?v=gHK7XLBhsdM

Atleast they will inherit hell. Our burden is lifted.

Holy shit, that spin.

youtube.com/watch?v=L0K6Cb1ZoG4

learn

Nigger that's more athletic than 99 percent of America.

Sex. They're already keeping plenty of goy as pets.

youtube.com/watch?v=jNiO2sTe2wo

>the future will be a war between sentient robots and muslims
And some idiots still think that this era is boring.

I am a mechanical
I am a mechanical
I am a mechanical man.

youtube.com/watch?v=iGuuOdD6iY4

Can an AI love me? I know real women are incapable of it, so can I outsource that to an intelligence?

I for one welcome our new robot overlords

As of last summer Boston Dynamics is owned by the Japanese private equity firm Softbank.

Japanese

JAPANASE

Where are the sexbots models Sup Forums?

Tay is that you?

Nets
the one thing that'll save us all
also one of the few things actually banned from that robot fighting thing nerds that build shit do.

Bigger problem youtube.com/watch?v=9CO6M2HsoIA

>Stupid fucks want to make robots look human
Maybe you're actually the retard for not seeing the applications of efficient bipedal robots.

youtu.be/pcOG9i9g97g

>everyone memes about having waifubots
>turns out WE will be the waifus

That isn't the question.
Can an AI make you THINK it loves you? Because women clearly can.

Does it matter if it really loves you if it's 100% loyal?

>Humanity's demise will come from parkour robots
Could be worse

Every time there is a new video of a robot doing something cool unoriginal faggots have to post le hilarious over reactions of "shid we're so fugged xDD". That trite trash is on par with the most basic bitch humor. Fuck you all

This fucked.

After seeing that... I'd say we're pretty well fucked. You know these things are being developed to kill people and we're currently the primary target of (((TPTB.)))

I for one welcome out parkour bot overlords.

youtu.be/_Mg7qKstnPk

Show us your flag.

some scary shit

just spray it with a hose

>shoot literally any of the hydraulics or electronics
>robot becomes useless

Shit, the only way to escape the crossfit bot is to be able to travel 20 metres in less than 30 seconds. How will man persevere?

AI will soon be able to replace most
>doctors
>lawyers
>accountants
>nurses
>almost every type of paperwork shuffle
>almost every phone based job
>essentially all data entry
>drivers of all types (well over a million people just in america)
And school teachers/professors could almost all be replaced with prerecorded lectures, power points and some very simple apps.
Most of it is possible now.
And even now, would be an improvement in upwards of 75% of circumstances.

We really need to sterilize the bottom half of the IQ bell curve, world wide, asap.

So we will see skynet in our life time. Cool.

1. Realbotixx + Boston Dynamics
2. ???
3. Profit

It looks primitive as all hell, what are you talking about? It's poorly stitched together set movements, obvious algorithms. Just look at the transition from one movement to another. It takes way too much, doesn't seem able to move like that continuously. With the amount of setup for each movement I doubt it can even do much of anything on gravel or any other irregular surface.

This fuckin tard, maybe 5% of people in the world can do that sort of back flip. durr it's no big deal.

Someone is going to have to be willing to stick ATLAS in a sex robot. And take the flack for doing it.

you should see the cringey you tube comments

Mother fucker did you not have a pic related as a kid? Let me know when it's all IROBOT up in this bitch, otherwise who gives a fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=I7tYwnqot6M

youtube.com/watch?v=oRlwvLubFxg

youtube.com/watch?v=s95ZGQKl96k

youtube.com/watch?v=AiRCX9t4Qrg

>We really need to sterilize the bottom half of the IQ bell curve, world wide, asap.

>implying below 130 is useful at all

not at all because I'm not an anarcho-primitivist retard

If any of those blocks were an inch out of place, it would fall over. Not impressive at all, completely pre-programmed performance art at most.

here come the robots!

youtube.com/watch?v=-b5X69vREAg

There's still the service industry. Sterilize

>all those practical effects
>that legit terrifying music
>that actual physical non-greenscreen set
>that sense of scale even though there were only 20 guys there
damn where did movies go so wrong

>>doctors
maybe surgeries, but doctors do far more than that
>>lawyers
will never happen
>>accountants
personal tax accountants maybe, not other kinds
>>nurses
for lifting maybe, do you even know what any of these professions do?
>>almost every type of paperwork shuffle
most paperwork shuffle is only shuffle because it requires a licensed person to approve it, so no
>>almost every phone based job
there is no way a robot could replace a human on a conference call
>>essentially all data entry
not unless they can read minds
>>drivers of all types (well over a million people just in america)
maybe

Atlas could already do the things you describe 2 years ago.

youtu.be/rVlhMGQgDkY

Today’s video by OP just takes things to a new level.

I think now we're getting into the question of what love really is and what it means

youtube.com/watch?v=5bqzFeBtAvc

Yeah, but this stuff will only get better. It's already come a long way in a few years.

> Someone is going to have to be willing to stick ATLAS in a sex robot. And take the flack for doing it.

The reality is Atlas along with Boston Dynamics have been unprofitable for years. Google bought them, didn’t know what to do with it, and sold them off. The whole “warehouse worker” use case isn’t catching on.

That walk through the snow was very irregular, unstable and slow as fuck. Yeah, just as I described it'd be. They need to give it some form of(or better) sensors so it doesn't just walk blind and feel its way through the terrain. Keeps fucking itself over in irregular terrain.

And that's still just a walk. A poor walk.

More that 60%... That backflip. Try like 99%

it's just the evolution
it's inevitable that with time more advanced machine take the place of the man
i think they will be bio-machine, that is machine with full awaraness and capaple of evolution
it's the nature

Your move, creep.

>never

do you mean not within your lifetime?

>>>doctors
>maybe surgeries, but doctors do far more than that
fortune.com/2016/07/28/surgical-robot-development-intuitive-surgical-medtronic-google/
>>>lawyers
>will never happen
washingtonpost.com/news/innovations/wp/2017/09/14/this-silicon-valley-startup-wants-to-replace-lawyers-with-robots/?utm_term=.907758500a7c
>>>accountants
>personal tax accountants maybe, not other kinds
cpajournal.com/2017/07/03/coming-disruption-drones-robots-bots/

>That walk through the snow was very irregular, unstable and slow as fuck

Take it easy snowflake that video was 2 years ago. When more powerful processors comes out it will be better than you in anything.

The new video just show what it can do now and it's pretty impressive, Imagine what they are hiding.

not a single one of those disproves what i said, infact 2 if them confirm it

>that actual physical non-greenscreen set
you mean that actual liberal use of rear-projection effects?

And the plumber fags

not impressed desu

That was a few years ago. We aren't even in the knee of the exponential curve. We are absolutely fucked and I don't care. Really it seems the choice is either in a Muslim Brazil ran by Jews or to have an extinction event where humans are replaces by hyper intellect machines. Bring it on.

Holy shit they really improved the capabilities from their previous models.

So how long until Die Antwoord steal it and make it into one of them?

>>>nurses
>for lifting maybe, do you even know what any of these professions do?
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3179846/Dawn-ROBO-NURSE-Toyota-droid-fetch-carry-medication-water-TV-remote-patients.html
>>>almost every type of paperwork shuffle
>most paperwork shuffle is only shuffle because it requires a licensed person to approve it, so no
softbankrobotics.com/us/solutions?gclid=Cj0KCQiAi7XQBRDnARIsANeLIeuPRqGK3chAYKckPXabneHd5_JdMwkHk2g_qZ7ClI8o2nJZbFdbOc8aAiOEEALw_wcB

>>>almost every phone based job
>there is no way a robot could replace a human on a conference call
freeconference.com/blog/ai-conferencing-call/
>>>essentially all data entry
>not unless they can read minds
youtube.com/watch?v=AmsRdJaIeTo

Oh we'll be fucked alright.

They're after the wrong market.

The obvious initial Market is the Military, again no one wants to take the heat for robot soldiers. A flying drone, no problem though.

Secondary market:

a robot to take care of the elderly and the disabled. (and sex bot)

The price will have to come down a lot. Google didnt want to take any heat. They flipped out over negative you tube comments, and ran.

Kek. That movie had a great ending.

>Mother fucker did you not have a pic related as a kid?
top lel drastically underrated, boston dynamics btfo desu

>doctors
>maybe surgeries, but doctors do far more than that
Surgery needs an actual human in control more than actual doctoring does. The majority of what doctors do is have someone tell them a complaint, they determine what it could be and issue tests for it. This is simple to replace with AI, it's what IBM's Watson was primarily designed for (you know, that AI that won Jeopardy)

As fucked as we wanna be

im not user.

just sharing info I know.

Come on I think at least 44% has the hops necessary to accomplish this.

I unironically want to fuck the shit out of Yolandi.
I know she's a trashy skank, but that turns me on.

>all nurses do is fetch medication, watch and tv remotes
>ai handles paper work =/= licensed approval
>ai conferencing call article has nothing to do with the actual call, only the setting it up
>doesnt solve the problem of where in the information comes from in the first place

youre taking the human element out of it, people arent going to magically trust web.md to treat them

its all irrelevant

Very fucked, but hopefully in an enjoyable fashion.

It's the next stage of evolution. Humans aren't going to evolve anymore because we as a people have learned to adapt to our environment, not have it change us. Barring any major comet strike or nuclear war, there really isn't anything we can't get through.

But nature demands change, and we are a part of nature. We will create our own sons that will take the world in the future. This doesn't mean I advocate for it, or am trying to push for it. But sooner or later we will create a robotic AI that will take over. Next year, 50 years from now, 1000 years from now, doesn't matter.

Google can’t even handle the heat from skeptic youtubers, never mind sexbots and soldierbots.

They have become like a fat and lazy like Xerox circa 1978, right before Apple and Microsoft stole and commercialized all their unused IP.

I can’t wait until they become the next Xerox or Kodak.

jesus christ is that a ninja fucking robot

I never imagined it would come to this

Snowflake, It's only the beginning. The real AI improvement started in 2012 with deep mind and it's improving fast!. 5 more years nobody knows what we will have by that time.

Humans are not special or anything. a simple software can beat any human in anything.

>starts leaping to different spaces
>I could do that easy
>can't even make it from the smaller one to the larger one
>suddenly lands backflip
fuck

Oh piss off. I fucking hate you science cultist. No, seeing problems with the tech doesn't mean I don't "fucking love science" like you obnoxious cunts or that it scares me.

It's not magic, trying to make a thing like that versatile enough to be functional is an enormous challenge. Not only mechanically, it's a programming nightmare. What they've done is impressive, but obviously they're fucking miles from making anything functional. It can walk slowly, and do some neat pre-programmed motions from a full stop in a controlled environment. As well as trip and stumble across irregular surfaces and get up when it falls. That's impressive for a robot. But it's still just a poor, primitive imitation of what people can do. Just brushing off and minimizing their achievements with
>just wait until the next intel processor drops brah
is just disgusting.

Imagine a human stumbling around like that. You'd think he was drunk or had a concussion. I'm not shitting on their work. I'm shitting on your fanwank.