I WARNED YOU! Stop Eating Soy & Using Drugs Right Now!!!

Last chance and final warning cucks! Or else you will end up like this soy boy very soon!

youtube.com/watch?v=EyKmcQB07YE

youtube.com/watch?v=9Oh_hleIn7Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lsf3Vfnh2tk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump people need to stop soy and drugs

Look at this shit... He's got a pink Hello Kitty fag bag.

Kids this is your mind on soy, it's your body on soy. Soy is like a drug, it turns you into a walking vagina with man titties.

I hope you don't think soy is the only thing fucking up your test:estrogen ratio. Plastic products, the water supply, etc.. Take an anti-aromatase. Nicotine gum is an easily accessible one.

Stop posting pics of this queer. He was nothing in life and is nothing in death. This board deserves better.

That's why the only hip hop I consider acceptable is DMX and viper. Eminem sold out, X and viper always keeping it real.

he was bisexual stop being so gender normative cisbigot

This guy was a massive cuck who's
tumblrina girlfriend was going around getting blacked left and right and he was playing dumb until she showed him a video of her blowing Tyrone and then he broke up with her. Pic related

Goy we know about BPA, etc. I'm just saying don't be a soy boy.

Stop being a fag, faggot.

He was already dead. Just didn't know it yet.

You sound like a triggered Soy boy...

Funny comment, but honestly i think he knew it from kindergarten forward. His dead gay eyes etc.

what a fucking loser

So faggot detected...

And that's what being a SoyBoy is all about, Cuckold life.

Imma gonna pour out a 40 of soy milk on da curb fer lil soy boy.

This is the state of hip hop today. Soy rap it's a thing...

youtube.com/watch?v=Lsf3Vfnh2tk

he got pills laced with fentanyl

We know, and they had a laugh and made videos, while he laid there dead on the bus for hours.

why dont these people shave if they obviously want to emulate a girl ?

Jesus fuck his music is HOT SALTY GARBAGE

Who the fuck calls this rap or hip hop?
What the fuck man?

>implying hip hop or rap or any other nigger tier music is ever good

The sheer level of degeneracy in the world today is simply disgusting.

Yeah way to talk to the 1% of Sup Forums that actually frequently consumes soy and opioids. You're just preaching to the choir here, you need to be talking about this in places that actually are slaves to the soy jew.

why do all these white rappers look like such fucking degenerates now? It's like the same damn look with all of them.