Legitimately never been here

hi Sup Forums. i have never once come to this board but am now curious as to what all the hubbub is about. what do you guys do here.

Welcome, you're here forever.

Leave

lurkmoar

lurk moar

kys faggot.

We drop red pills here

god hates fags

Make fun of niggers

And chinks

And fat slobs who deserve their heart attacks

Since you're obviously a newfag, until you've become familiar with any board's culture the rule is always don't shitpost like you did and lurk moar faggot

We lay the groundwork and process the information that will bring about the salvation of mankind. Or at least we try.

>Lights himself on fire in the shower
>Doesn't turn the shower on to put the fire out

>what do you guys do here
Saving the white race from the comfort of our mother's basement desu.

JEWISH TALMUDIC KIKES WANT TO DESTROY THE WORLD

God, this is cringy. The shit you people believe for the purpose of feeling "enlightened" is ridiculous.

I'd tell you that you have to go back, but it's too late! Just remember: The ride never ends.

>GTFO
GTFO
>GTFO
GTFO
>GTFO
GTFO
>GTFO
GTFO
>GTFO
GTFO
>GTFO
GTFO
>GTFO
GTFO
>GTFO
GTFO
>GTFO
GTFO
>GTFO
GTFO
>GTFO
GTFO

i just wait for images/videos of attractive brown women

Whatever, I won't bait you like the rest. Sup Forums is a place where nobody has a name, therefore you see true opinion. Nobody is afraid to voice anything. You see the unfiltered voice and often the unfiltered truth. You eventually realise that behind every "FUCKING RETARD GAY FUCKING FAGGOT CUNT" there lies a post with intelligence you don't see elsewhere in the "freeweb".

Enjoy your stay.

i flag hunt and talk to people around the world mostly, i personally love the complete freedom of speech this site has where you can say nigger and no one cares (except Brazilians)

i once talked to a guy on an island of about 10k people who owned a farm on the coast, was a great eye opener of how life is outside our countries

welcome Sup Forums is a board of peace

fucking amateur hour here

Got Cuba, haven't bothered to add yet

We kill niggers.

LEAVE YOU FILTHY FAGGOT

Who tf are you LARPING at? We hate Jews, spics, niggers, coal burners, Liberals etc. we’re far from peaceful nigger

please lurk 3 years before posting

Template for that

no joke holocaust actually did not happen welcome to ur first dose of real life u can either run away from it or face it head on

If you're a MAGA pede, then welcome to Sup Forums. We discuss politics in this board, and worship the god Kek. All our welcome.

We have but 1 true leader
Pic related

Praise Kek
Pic related

We mostly just copy 9gag memes and call each other mongrels

lurk longer than this guy OP. no meme flags

Fucking tranny trash

Fuck the GD filthy faggot Jews user

>plot twist
>jews lied
>didnt actually happen

We're waging the final war against the eternal jew

True. I wish I was Merkel. I’m jealous. I wanna be (((his))) daughter

Fukkkkking Joooooz

It's alright, you are still new. Soon enough, however, you will see that this cap is not pretense.

and another newfag is born

we play music and have fun

where is your UNKNOWN flag at? I'm sure if you stop blowing your dog, you could find one

pretty obvious op just lurks and wants to make a thread that doesnt insta 404
either that or slide

both ways get a sage... faggot

This is mostly true, but I've been able to ditch my misanthropy.
Make no mistake, I still hate most of humanity. But most of humanity will die like everything else. Nature you see was my final pill. Nature tends to side with good ideas, at least nature here on earth. Even when nature throws a curve at itself as a test, like a meteor, it still manages to pull out good ideas. Hell that's how we came to be, and yes I do believe our species itself, is a good idea.
It's just still in the learning/testing stages.

we have sex with traps, now post your boipucci so we can rate you on the woodberry scale

hey!! welcome :) lurker here! if you need any help just message me

If you are honestly new...leave. Go now. Don't come back. Why? Well as has been explained, this board will make you unhappy. Go be a normie. Watch the CW and vote democrat.

Like everyone else said just lurk more and don't open your mouth up about what you think you believe.
Seriously some of the fucks that come here just go about the rest of the internet spewing shit and can't back it up so, they ruin it for the rest of us.

Sup Forums is Nouveau-Romantacism - something for every mild-autist.
Plus, it is one of the few places that accurately addresses the problem of Jewish over representation in everything, and Jewish influence promoting the most self-distructive elements of all Western societies.
Plus, plus, it's a hugbox for Nazi's and people who think raping children is bad.
Plus, plus, plus, it is a CIA containment board so the truth does not salve and balm, with a flamethrower, the festering wounds of the parasite.

is he /our jew/ ?

>calgary herald
a leaf

nice 4's
also nice animal gore to show our newfriend

kek

Lurk moar
or
gtfo
or
you're here forever
or
all 3 in any order

complain like everyone else on the planet

but we use facts for our bitching

wood carving

>red pill me on ___
>are joos ___
>are niggers ___
>happening threads

yeah truly the home of top tier research

This is what someone who hasn't experienced "it" would say. Just you wait.

>tfw this is you in a year

Welcome to Sup Forums
now gtfo

>going in any of those threads

kek, one day
leaf posters have no power here