Saudi Military planes landed in Newark today. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Nuremberg 2.0

BUT WITH REAL CRIMINALS. I think 9/11 and the false flags are all gonna be revealed guys. The Jew will be named for the world to see, but you have to save the best for last.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-16/riyadh-allowing-imprisoned-princes-buy-their-freedom
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-16/riyadh-allowing-imprisoned-princes-buy-their-freedom

They aren't buying their freedom if a military plane just brought them to the United States. Especially on the back of 1400+ indictments from Mueller's case. I think something big is coming and it involves false flags. I bet you all the hidden truths that the Jews have built lies upon will be uncovered.

bump

bump

Why can't I hold all these indictments?

>stealth extraditions
comfy

bump

Not to Guantanamo?

Theres gonna be a huge public trial. Prolly the most watched television event in world history.

Wouldn't happen. So much would change on a scale that is just unfathomable. Maybe they'd be in for secret imprisonment, but there will be no public trial or anything of the likes

I'm bumping your thread with some friendly advice to all anons lurking.

It does seem our politicians are saving Israel for last, but this poses a problem: to achieve this they must pretend like they're going along with Israel's plan right up until the last moment. But there is no guarantee they're not simply going along with Israel's plans and Sup Forums waiting for the last moment is a folly, because what if they deceived us? At the last moment it will be too late for any of us to act. We will have lost. I am suggesting Sup Forums remembers its role in this: to awaken the sleeping masses via the spreading of truthful propaganda. Please continue and even accelerate your efforts to prevent /ourguys/ from actually being /theirgoys/ in the end.

Got any proof of who was on that plane?

That's EXACTLY what's about to happen. A paradigm shift.

yes. We must alert the masses to Israel and it's crimes against humanity.

>not D.C.
spicy
how many sealed indictments in NJ/NY?

the public must demand it if we're to be thrown any scraps

and then they flew to Newark to Daytona Beach, FL.

Do you realize that 3/4ths off the private aviation industry in the USA is in Florida? They probably flew in for upgrades or maintenance.

Absolutely. Our guys need public support or they can not win this war. We are the propaganda arm of the New Reich. The power really is in the hands of a bunch of autistic and highly intelligence NEETs on an Indonesian rice cooking forum.

Godspeed, boys.

prove it.

well it's a gulfstream, and their main service center is in West Palm. So it's plausible that they went IFR down to Daytona and either took a quick pit stop or cancelled the IFR and flew VFR into West Palm to land.

There is no way to prove anything but I'd bet if you watch this tail number on Flightaware, it's going to be down for quite a while. This is probably the aircraft's annual.

>Do you realize that 3/4ths off the private aviation industry in the USA is in Florida

Not OP but that is one of the many reasons that I run an ads-b receiver. Nothing is more entertaining then communicating with aircraft with a raspberry pi and an old tv antenna. It is fun trying to find all the exotic stuff. Sadly the only interesting thing as of late was an FAA jet doing test flights.

Then shut the fuck up.

Nothing you say changes the inevitable fate every person complicit in 9/11 will face. Even Israel.

>using flightaware with censored data
Latest tracking from adsbexchange has it at daytona beach.

shill

now this is interesting

bump

>the US military wasnt complicit
>MOSSAD wasnt the major player
>even if a and b were false (theyre not), and it was saudi actors alone, the US would openly admit to it instead of dealing with it privately

such fail, OP.

All will be revealed.
>After the biggest false flag in World History is carried out.

Are you implying another false flag? The Jews already failed in Vegas.

i hope its a falseflag where israel gets glassed, but for real

Vegas wasn't bigger than 9/11.

Yeah. Because they fucked up loser. The shooting was a ruse and a coverup for something far more sinister. You jews stole the uranium from Uranium One and tried to nuke vegas

>nuke vegas
oh no that sucks

Fitting that Trump would give us that

Vegas is a ton of fun, aside from the shady shit that goes on the shadows it should be held up as a beacon of American risk, entrepreneurship, and freedom.

>freedom to be a degerate babylonian pervert
this is why you goyim need fascism

go back to stormfront, faggot

>not keeping the anti-thesis to your own philosophy in your back pocket so that you can make escapes from grinding reality in order to help remember what you fight against

bump