It's half into the season. What are some of your favorites?

It's half into the season. What are some of your favorites? strawpoll.me/11654493

Where the HELL is Teekyu

>no option for neither of the above

this season SUCKS

>no Tawawa on Monday

What? I didn't even realize this is airing.

Either LiveChart or AniChart is your favorite new website (pick one you like).

Keijo's incoming East/West war arc is a must-see, should start on the next #KeijoThursday (17th), or the next after it (24th)

>No Nyanbo

Girlish Number, Flip Flap and Keijo are my favorites

Magic-kyun and Yuri on Ice is my favorite. I don't know why, I'm not a fujoshi nor am I gay. I only watch anime with cute girls doing cute things in cute ways. I don't know why my two favorite shows this season has just one female main character between the two of them.

>I'm not a fujoshi nor am I gay
Yeah sure, we wouldn't judge you user

>draw a magical girl (boy)
>call it a magical girl (girl)
Why is this allowed?

I'm the cuckoo

Loving Ping Pong Girls, Stella no Mahou and Keijo. I like Flip Flappers too but I didn't wanted to give it a vote, worse fanbase of the season.

Gays on ice

Yes you are.

>Matoi has 5 votes
Guys!

What the hell is Girlish Number? And why should I care.

Anime about Voice Acting. Think a tiny bit like Shirobako, from a different perspective and with a different "feel". Just looking at the art, you should be able to tell what I mean by that.

>touken ranbu
>is popular and doing well in japan
>no votes

Lurk more newshit, it's fucking airing this season.

Im watching 18 of the shows on that list and it seems about right t b h.

What Japan likes and what the west likes can sometimes differ by a lot.

Usually people just shit on them for their "bad taste" in a medium originating form their country.

I'm kind of surprised there are only four votes for Long Riders. I am really liking the feel of that show.

Too bad its suffering from delays and QUALITY.

That probably wouldn't be the case if it wasn't constantly delayed and the upcoming episode wasn't a recap.

It's poor man bakuon with unfunny jokes.

Of course he know it's airing this season, idiot.

>only four votes for Udon
Come on, it's comfy as hell and talks about actual problems adults face.

All the more reason that he should know what it is if he's actually lurking here longer than a month, dumbass.

It's like Bakuon, but without the fun and without the interesting characters, and without an interesting story, and without the OST, and without good animation, and well, let's just leave it like that.

If you want a lesson on how to spot a newfag, just read your own comments, it pretty much give it away the 99% of time.

>being this mad for getting called out

Flip Flappers and Tiger Mask W are the two shows I look forward to the most this season. Saiki as well but that's continuing from last season.

There are a lot of enjoyable shows this season.

It's sad but it can't be helped. This anime isn't for secondaries and the game is shit. Too many in-jokes and history references.
Hopefully Ufo's anime will gather more attention.

It's the cuter imouto of Bakuon with Sakura and Mio. What more can you want?

I am only watching MGRP, Natsume and 3-gatsu no Lion.

Nice, didn't expect mahoiku actually has decent followings

It's boring and filled with QUALITY
A shame that it gets proper subs while a much better CGDCT Stella doesn't

Vivid Strike and Flip Flappers are what I look forward to most.

As opposed to the last few seasons (aka harem and Isekai hell)?

Fall season is a mistake

I'm looking forward for Winter