Declaration of Meme War with the BBC

Shitposters, it has come to my attention that Sup Forums and Sup Forums in general has been diplomatically insulted by the British Broadcasting Company.

bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-42003496

We are said to be 'declining'. They clearly do not know of the intention of the referendum which was in fact a meme.

They call us pranksters, with using the "It's Okay to be White" campaign as an example, saying that we were trying to convert people to white nationalism, as appose to pointing out the hypocrisy of the left.

It has now been revealed that the BBC contacted the petition website to shut it down, a clear violation of our freedom.

They also take a stab at the amount of shitposters available, while not actually thinking about how people use Tor.

What shall we do Sup Forums? Do we declare war? Or let this one slide for now.

Sup Forums will not forget.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-africa-42016705
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149233652/
alexa.com/siteinfo/Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We could needle them about how they covered up for Saville for years. It would be especially pertinent in light of all these Hollywood cretins getting outed.

The BBC is well known by everyone to hide pedophiles.

>It has now been revealed that the BBC contacted the petition website to shut it down, a clear violation of our freedom.

It's a clear waste of tax payer's money more like: the British state is using lisence payer's money to fund counter Sup Forums activities.

They're scared at heart. They've feared us ever since the presidential election.

we need to get people to stop paying their fee

i call for daily anti tv licence threads and memes to dissiminate,only way to harm the jew is hit his wallet

We need generals from the last meme war to assist us. Their leadership and brave tactics won us it.

Git gud tea sucker

>we need to get people to stop paying their fee

Good luck with that lol.

Face it, the only people who could actually do anything would be burgers since we - as "subjects" of the realm" - would instantly be arrested on charges of trolling.

If burgers do not give their blessing and support then everything is futile: just look at birt/pol/ to see how far we have become the new laughing stock of the board, which used to be Sweden.

Why can't burgers help? Nations from around the world helped with their CNN problem.

>decline
prolly just the slow and painful return to normalcy as newfriends from the election leave

Unfortunately this time we shall have no help from other sources on the internet. Dark times are upon us.

desu I thought that part didn't sound right at all

They wont help because our country is frankly not worth saving any longer: move to the states and get out whilst there's still time.

Fuck off Americuck

>soy boy spotted

>saying that we were trying to convert people to white nationalism, as appose to pointing out the hypocrisy of the left.

Nevertheless, the hypocrisy is on full display no matter how much the BBC seeks to minimize it. Many people are forced to stop and think when they see an innocent statement like that and the reaction to it.

Project: BBC Cuck Storm

1. everyone prank call the BBC
2. Use universal remotes to change all televisions off of the BBC
3. Create, Print and post anti-BBC posters everywhere
4. Make as many anti-BBC memes as you can
5. unite Sup Forums and reddit to make this fucking plan stronger
6. spread as making redpills as you can

OK LETS FUCKING DO THIS!

>not forget
to brush your teeth before you go to school little britbong

we shall fight harder then in the great cnn meme war!

have you tried acid attacks?

Okay, Habib. Don't forget to sand your nigger on the way to the first world.

We should send some religion of peace trucks their way!!!

I like this idea. Call them pedo enablers

Make him the face of BBC

>move to the states
Like we're doing any better at this point. Well, we are, but not by much.
I wonder if poland would accept white refugees seeking asylum from neoliberals just to troll the EU.

It's true, and you just can't admit it because to do so would break your heart for having invested so much emotionally in everything you believe in.

Do you see the thunderous march of ANYONE on this group coming to this thread? No one gives a shit about our country, least of all our own people: if you were to go on any number of right-wing groups on facebook and you will see a wide arrange of Americans, of all ages and attractivness, who support right wing opinons.

In this counry the only people who support right-wing opinions are the elderly, ugly and what-not: I find myself actually writing out things for an audience of old women when I now post in British facebook groups, for it is only they who dish out the likes.

Fabian Socalism has succceeded because the Conservative party of this counry had no ideology behind it, but was faced by a party that had a very active ideology and so was ultimately feeble in stoping it from advancing it's agenda.

Emigrate whilst there's still time.

It would be an honor to help rid your country of the parasitic bbc.

go suck your mudslime neighbors cock ya loose faggot

The fact of the matter is that europe has been overrun by beta males and therefore natural selection should run its course until the alphas are all thats left to re populate the continent

I actually think some of the younger generations are beginning to become more right leaning, and that leaving the EU will only bolster this.

>I find myself actually writing out things for an audience of old women when I now post in British facebook groups, for it is only they who dish out the likes.

This

They're right though. Sup Forums blew its load with the trump election, all that's left here now is mostly laggards and normies trying to replicate the cool stories they heared about the hacker known as Sup Forums

Pussy. Just run away from the problems. Surely they won't just fuck up the next place you go to. Yeah okay.

I think we should milk this new sexual harassment witch Hunt like macarthyism to our own ends. The people have the pitchforks we just need to give them targets.

> tv license.
so if you watch t.v. without a license you'll get jailed? whats it feel like being in unfreedomness everyday?

They shot themselves in the foot with reporting on the flag hoax. It’s perfectly reasonable to suggest a flag might change as the culture and demographic change. All the BBC has done has got more people thinking about what happens down the track. If anything the BBC is being anti Islam by thinking it’s a joke to change the flag. I would like to ask the BBC what they against changing the flag

>plan fails because the media reads Sup Forums and you did fucking nothing to keep it secret
>"we need to get revenge!"
>try planning on Sup Forums, keeping nothing secret
Fucking redditors never learn

They don't really care about it. At most you get a fine.

My God he's right

Fuck off newfag

it's even better when they can see us plan something and we succeed anyway
just look at iotbw...

>whats it feel like being in unfreedomness everyday?

Trolling has become more difficult in the past 5 years that's for certain.

>Fuck off newfag

Thus spake the newest fag on Sup Forums, do you even remember /new/?

>reddit
Or you could go back.

fuck the bbc, havent paid the license fee in a decade, unironically dont even need to now
pedo enablers will die on their own, they committed suicide during the brexit referendum.
anything i can do to help here i will

Is this useful ammo? Interesting photo they've chosen to use.

>bbc.com/news/world-africa-42016705

ill bump to this

desu that sweden flag idea was pretty meh

IOTBW was a no lose situation for us though. Either they ignored it and we promoted our message, or they attacked it and made themselves look crazy.
Very different to Swedistan and """revenge"""

that's the most unfree thing I've ever heard.

>the look on George's face

Reddit is impossible to ally here

This is good publicity for the meme tho

Cringe™: The Thread

idk I couldn't find anything on comscore for Sup Forums which is sketchy. alexa shows a big summerfriend decrease. alexa also shows only several percent of Sup Forums's visitors are from search engine. poorly researched imho

We are not converting people to white nationalism. we all were grown up with a more cultured family or were normies who red-pilled ourselves out of interest in our own culture. It's hard to convert people who will call you a racist living in old times that brush you away or people who won't accept another view point or people who want to kill you for existing.

>meme war
>>>/Reddit/

>good publicity
>makes no mention of what the meme e
was actually about

voat would make a good ally. They supported IOTBW

I can't stand it when these supposed arbiters of truth get their facts wrong. For a start, the original poster is here:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149233652/

No one seems to be able to get that shit right. Secondly, Sup Forums in decline? How fucking obvious can you be? They downplay this site because it's a fantastic containment site. If you go and take a look at how to site is actually performing though:

alexa.com/siteinfo/Sup Forums.org

It's exploding in popularity and influence. Don't believe the lugenpresse folks, their lying scum.

>I would like to ask the BBC what they [have] against changing the flag

Here ya go, bongs.
Start fucking dialing.
If they have any live call-in shows, that would be even better
>Why is the BBC against a crescent and star being on the Swedish flag? Is it because you're ran by a bunch of stuffy old white men? It's not even your country, you bloated Imperialist Racists!!

Kek hows this

>BBC
Yawn... good morning Europe and good night USA.

bumpity bump

This is a fight we can all agree is well worth fighting. As cousins we have to come to your defense.

Fuck the BBC, why hasn't your light gone off yet?

This thread smells like Reddit. Go back please.

>The Broadcasters' Audience Research Board estimated that of June 2004, 2.3% of UK households do not have television, and in September 2008, the BBC reported that some one million people do not need a TV licence. Alleged excuses given by householders for not having a licence include loss of mail, being "too busy" and suffering from polymorphous light eruption (sun allergy). The results of market research carried out on self-identified evaders concluded that roughly half were 'opportunistic delayers' who were playing the system to avoid immediate payment and that the others were 'deliberate evaders' who were trying to 'cheat the system'. Nearly one fifth of respondents claimed never to have bought a TV Licence.
It is definitely possible. Maybe those of you native speakers who can spare the time should compile some "Anarchist Cookbook" style guide to fee-dodging made out of easily digestable image macros and flood social media using burner accounts. If nothing else, rebellion sells, and I somehow doubt that one billionaire's cronies can hope to subdue a couple million Brits on a subversion run. Good luck, I'll try to set something similar up for my own (yes, we also pay a broadcasting fee, only upside being that we do not have to let the GEMA guys inside our homes and can't be forced to).

damn, I guess it's over

fuck off BBC, no one cares about your dying fake news network, not even Sup Forums

I haven't payed my TV licence, watch ya gonna do?

Posters, banners.

BBC = Paedophilia.

Keep it simple.

>(((We)))
Fuck off

Yeah, let's get rid of the biased, partial BBC and replace it with B A S E D Murdoch and Dacre. I don't mind the country being ran by unelected businesspeople as long as they agree with me on social issues.

Let me give a rundown.

1: This was not a hugely mobilized theatre.
2: We did not anticipate that this would be celebrated as some sort of tactical victory by the left.
3: Lol ONE of our halfassed attempts is dragged into the spotlight after we only used 4 000 anons for it, It's like comparing a skrimish to a large battle.