Does new money vs old money discipline their kids differently?

Does new money vs old money discipline their kids differently?

youtu.be/XGdDtedOgVk

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/earshot/jew-unit-rappers-give-props-602805
nypost.com/2015/09/05/heres-how-50-cent-went-broke/
forbes.com/sites/toddganos/2014/02/05/how-the-wealthiest-families-make-and-lose-their-money/#7599ae2677d6
asia.finance/knowledge-vault/wealth-management/digging-deeper-into-why-90-of-3rd-generation-wealth-is-lost/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jew Unit: Rappers Give Props to Their Jewish Lawyers

hollywoodreporter.com/earshot/jew-unit-rappers-give-props-602805

>Drake, born Aubrey Graham, was bar mitzvahed as a teen

video related

I be trustin dem jews wit my money no nigga rapper ever went broke due to bad accounting

When a nigger makes a million, you know a jew made 10x that.

"Old money" just means your grandfather became wealthy. I go to school with a bunch of old money kids and they are consumerist normies who obviously regressed to the mean. Also, wealth dies in three generations.

does "50 cent" have his own record label? If not, he's making a fraction of his jew lawyers. Very common in the industry.

All music labels is owned by like three companies. 50 Cent is worth $155 million though.

oops, look like I found the answer to mr. harvard

>On July 13, 2015, Jackson filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Connecticut with a debt of $32,509,549.91.

>His assets were listed as between $10 million and $50 million in his bankruptcy petition, though he testified under oath that he is worth $4.4 million

Trump filed for Chapter 11 six times

In the United States...

nypost.com/2015/09/05/heres-how-50-cent-went-broke/

nope, in total wealth.

Dude, rich people move their wealth overseas and hide it from authorities is what I am implying.

So US courts have authority in Bahamas, Cayman, etc. now?

And those Harvard accountants are embezzling his money as we speak

He didn't go to Harvard , but the people who robbed the dumb fuck blind did .

Harvard doesnt offer accounting. Very few people in the industry are harvard alumni.

And the jews he works for did too.

watch straight outta compton. the jew manager fucks Eazy-E pretty hard. In fact he got aids from it.

>Also, wealth dies in three generations.
not always true. Look at Ford or the Trump family. Not to mention the Rothschilds

That's crazy how a nigga fom the hood become a mllioner vip world wide

90% of wealth dies in three generations. That is probably a higher number than lung cancer from smoking, so yes it does cause it.

>this is what americans think old money is

>implying new money i.e. niggers making songs have anywhere near the capital of bond traders or business investors.

We don't have inherited titles in burgerland, so it is based off of money.
forbes.com/sites/toddganos/2014/02/05/how-the-wealthiest-families-make-and-lose-their-money/#7599ae2677d6
asia.finance/knowledge-vault/wealth-management/digging-deeper-into-why-90-of-3rd-generation-wealth-is-lost/

we have some old money in australia but we also have a lot of new money like big players in the beef, wool and mining as well as a person like murdoch.

And our country was Agrarian until seven generations ago.

50 cent is barely literate

His Wharton MBA PWM and HLS tax attorney are.

>50 Cent made hundreds of millions
>he went broke from being sued for 7 million

That article is a pile of shit that doesn't explain anything. His money will be overseas. For a nigger he was smart enough to know not to handle his own money, his jews would have put it all offshore.

I went to school with the likes of Bushes and Rockefellers. I also went to school with a bunch of New Money types like those who own almost all of Toyota dealerships south of the Mason Dixon line. This user isn't lying about American "Old/New money". Parents don't give a shit what their kids do so they give them $1000/wk allowances. Guess what those shits do with the money? Buy alcohol, drugs, and name-brand nonsense. I dealt with these types for 12 years. It all comes down to parenting and most uber-rich people I met were shit at disciplining their children properly.

depends on people - take the emperor for example. he could of fucked up that starting money he got but he done a good job with it.