Edna is too flat

Edna is too flat.

No such thing.

this

OP is too homosexual.

She's shit.

Lailah is literally perfect.

No such thing. The flatter, the better.

>Danganfags still holding out months after their shit anime adaptation ended for good
>Zestiriafags fled and abandoned it even though there's a S2
Funny

What if she's so flat she starts going concave?

That's not what flat means.

Well that's the effect that a certain character.

her voice isn't
R.I.P. ;_;

>Zestiriafags fled
Well yeah. We already know it's coming. No reason to wait around here speculating and hoping for months. It'll happen.

What I mean is that people care so little about the show that they don't even feel like sticking around for the wait.

People sticking around in DR3 threads aren't doing it because the show was good.

True, but neither did most Zestiria fans even during air

yeah its almost like danganronpa was getting discussed cause theres more shit coming out thats interesting enough to discuss shit, but zestiria is just a ok adaption of a terrible source with the worst parts coming in that 2nd half.

This user has impeccable taste

Well Zestiria anime did shit the bed at the end.

Actually they pretty much mitigated the biggest problem with the second half caused by Rose but they also created a new problem with Sorey, and his entire story. Especially since they put emphasis on things that aren't important.

We need Rose to save Zestiria. Only Rose can do it.

Didn't they basically make Alisha the new Rose, but negated the whole concept of Squire as it was in game, making Rose absolutely obsolete but keeping her anyways for second cour?

Yeah, it shit the bed.

Rose is a part of the reason why Zestiria was shit to begin with.

Yup, and just like Rose she's fucking irrelevant, seriously if I wanted to see the peace princess done right then I'd go watch Tales of the Abyss, since all Alisha is a discount Natalia whose more ignorant and without the sense to realize that she's a side character.

Lailah is love.
Lailah is life.

Never forget, Sup Forums.

Pretty much. I think S1 was just a very thinly veiled shill out to Alishafags to 'redeem' Zestiria but fucked over Sorey's narrative to the point to where I'm not sure how they'll do S2. Especially since that half of the game is bloated filler until the final boss.

Also it's unfair to compare Zestiria to Abyss' cast in general with how much better they are. Zestiria has great designs, I'll give it that.

And because of that there's no tension for season 2 no sense of urgency for Sorey to defeat Hedalf. On top of that they spend no time in getting us to know or understand Sorey, because they were so busy throwing an Alisha pity party that they forgot to establish him as a character. Alisha's story is just a side plot and one big distraction from the actual problem just like what happened in TotA, that's why I compared Alisha to Natalia, since Natalia was also mostly connected to that plot and was a peace princess.

Zestiria could have been good if it wasn't for Rosefagging from the game's producer and now Alishafagging from the anime staff.

No
such
thing

Edna is the greatest.

>And because of that there's no tension for season 2 no sense of urgency for Sorey to defeat Hedalf
Having Sorey not lose his resonance in the finale was the biggest bed shitter I've ever seen. It would've left off on a really climatic cliffhanger for S2 and really drove home about Sorey's character. The one thing that could've been expanded on in the game and they threw it away to make Alisha a squire that won't even fucking matter.

They also didn't include mention of Sorey (and Mikleo's) shared dream and their ruin nerdiness since before he became Shepherd so Sorey lost a chunk of character.

Garbage. Not even Ufotable could find a way. I hope their BD sales don't fucking tank. They're putting alot of goodies into it.

>Danganfags still holding out months after their shit anime adaptation ended for good

That's because Sup Forums turned it into its meme anime. Tales series doesn't exactly bring the memes.

>Expected huge amounts of fujo pandering
>Instead get massive teasing for OTP Alisha x Sorey
>"They're just friends"

I wouldn't have been so mad if they just stuck to fujo pandering.

Makes me wonder how they'll handle Sorey and Rose's 'friendship' as well. I feel like they made Sorey more accessible to self insertfags by giving him moments with all the girls throughout the season. Like a harem MC.

Alisha should of had been included moderately going by the response here and the JP fans. Since too much time was focus on her that led to less development for others which ironically end doing the same thing Rose did towards the game. Now other character fans hate Alisha and don't want buy the BD because of her.

Already expected Zestiria to flopped no matter what they did since the beginning since the game itself story can't even hold up on its own

>ufo's twitter
>spamming Sorey + Mikleo and Alisha+ Rose goods for the bd box
Gay won this time.

To be honest I barely even give a shit about Sorey as a character and even in the game he had barely any character arc on his own to make his struggle interesting. I really wouldn't mind the anime becoming Alisha and then Rose for the second cour: feat Sorey.

Their Fujo fanbase is still not pleased with the benefits because they know the story can't even be fixed no matter what they do second season. Some of the comments I seen by them even mock ufotable for using Sleigh and Mikurio as bait for an anime that's basically about Alisha.

Now that kinda sounds like bullshit butthurt kneejerk reactions to me. The whole first cour was gay as fuck except the last episode.

Not really. Anime cut the actual biggest fujobait moments from the game between Sorey and Mikleo (their 'fight') as well as their shared dream and largely had Sorey more focused or concerned for Alisha in comparison.

Sure, fujos got fanservice in the form of them touching alot but the bulk of Sorey and Mikleo's relationship was slandered down. Same for Sorey's character as a whole. Basically Tales of Alisha ft. Sorey.

>Tales of Alisha ft. Sorey
I don't actually mind this because I think it made the story more engaging. There was actually some emotional stakes at the Glaivend battle and felt like there was some personal motivation for it.
In the game you just go there and fight because you're told to until you get pummeled by Heldalf.
Sure, them skipping Sorey losing his resonance was disappointing and they could've done it better for the cour 1 ending but I can't see the scene in the game as something as special as everyone says. It just strikes me as an excuse to go templehopping, which they'll skip anyway. And the resonance loss wasn't even portrayed in a character building way in the game. It was just "oh, I can't see them, oh, now I can again" and was even played for laughs because he got punched by Rose afterwards. There's barely any insight in Sorey's personal thoughts and struggles in the whole game.

Also, lack of personal motivations and development of them is probably one of the worst problems of Zestiria's cast.

Sorey has his dreams of making people and seraphs get along which he does nothing to fulfill because he just gets pulled along by the plot.

Lailah is a secretive memester who holds the plot back for no reason.

Edna wants to save her brother but also becomes a memester and forgets about it until her sudden sidequest which doesn't even get a cutscene.

Zaveid joins because your party is missing a slot and he has the plot gun. He's also involved in Edna's tiny sidequest.

Rose is there because of what the fuck, I don't even know. Why does she even care about the Shepherd? Why does she leave her family and comrades for some ruin adventures she even hates? Why does she even become the shepherd afterwards for any other reason than feeling bad about Sorey being locked away?

I only get the feeling of personal involvement with Mikleo, Alisha and Dezel, but the former's worries feel onesided, the middle one disappears after half the game and the latter culminates in a shitty sob story flashback.

Fuck, Zestiria is terrible but I still want to watch the second cour just so see what they're going to change.

Makes me glad i dropped the game and avoided the anime. Too much waifu faggotry over side girls.

Berseria was better, and some idiots think that Zestiria is less cliche and has more potential than Berseria

This man comes up and confesses to you, what do?

I'm not an old artifact.

First post best post

This woman wants to have a contract with you. What do you do?

As usual, first post best post.

>I don't actually mind this because I think it made the story more engaging.
Judging by how many people dropped the series it made it boring.

Greatest beauty in the century

S2 when?

This scene was great
Quite romantic

Hilariously enough a lot of the story's problem comes from the side characters responsible for making boring shit. You could actually fic the story simply by pushing off to the side.

Focus on Sorey and Mikleo and their dream since it also helps with world building.

Have Lailah be the prominent female and let her develop from the things they find out.

Actually use Edna's story to create a solution to Maotelus.

Zaveid is also connected by said plot.

Rose is a side character, if she needs to be there then they could just have her "pure assassin" bullshit bite her in the ass.

If you have to keep Alisha make her a side character not a MC.

The sad thing is that simple fixes can solve a lot of the problems.

Zestiria was already boring to begin with. It was just filler the game with nothing to really carry it over unless you care about the shipping crap with Sorey and Mikurio.

>Judging by how many people dropped the series it made it boring
Based on what statistics, user? There's no new episodes until the next cour so of course no one is talking about it. And we don't have any BD sale numbers because it doesn't release until december.

I think that's just ufotable having an oh shit moment when they realized that waifufags aren't the ones who give a shit about Zestiria. Funny thing is I see a lot of them buying the manga and preferring it to the anime.

Nico statistics from every week user. If you looked at the viewer count you'd know that it was getting lower with every episode.

That's pretty much standard though, isn't it? I remember the ratings getting higher with every episode as well.

There's actually a lot of world building to Zestiria which Berseria made use of. The problems with Zestiria are small fixaber things that keep adding up.

There's nothing wrong with Zestiria's framework it's just that its execution is shit, and it's because of the over focus on two side bitches. Because of the manga it's now clear that you could fix a lot of the story simply by not focusing on them. They're both terrible characters.

Not all the time and by the end the only people left were Alishafags and some fujos holding out in hopes that the story would get better.

>Have Lailah be the prominent female and let her develop from the things they find out.

Well she is the only female character that is legitimately important to the main story and also who needs to learn from her mistakes.

Ignore for someone that isn't so disgustingly flat.

VELVET, THE BERSERIA
bio: velvet was born with a special power. she was stronger than all exorcists in the abbey. she served in the artorius military and in the scarlet nigt they were fighting and artorius turned into sheperd and artorius turned against velvet and killed her brother. she lost a part of her hand in the battel which is why she bandages her hand, pls stop PMing me askin me why thats why. also her clothes arent slut fuck you baba everyone knos your a fucking rose scammer fagot

likes: eatin people, ships, flow (the band), hot boys with big compasses who are kids, flow (of blood), teared clothes (cool kind not slut kind)

dislikse: eating apples, new clothes, artorius from abbey fuck you artorius stop savin evryone you peace of shit, baba (megga ass-faggot), rose, zestiria

Berseria would be a lot better if it wasn't connected to Zestiria.

Nah, I think the bittersweetness adds to Berseria. Things ending happily just wouldn't fit its tone.
Now Zestiria on the other hand was already disappointing but is made even worse by Berseria's existence.

>too flat
That is fucking invalid unless she has holes as tits.

Berseria was alot better. Zestiria pales in comparison and even Eizen who was a side character, you get more attached than the rest of the cast in TOZ and maybe Zaveid.

Locking two characters in combat was a mistake. Whose fucking idea was this?

This woman walks up into the bar and slaps your waifu's ass. What do you do?

I want to protect this smile

Zaveid in Berseria gets more developed than in Zestiria

Kinda ironic for a prequel. Even though he is not playable (that ain't good). You feel for him even though majority of the scenes you encounter him is either him helping the cast's ass out of nowhere (while Eizen is trying to tell him that consequences must be accepted and so on) or him getting his ass kicked while everyone sympathizes with him.

It's too late. Alisha's existence is suffering.
And we haven't even gotten to the Maltran plot yet.