CERN

What are they really doing with this thing pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dZAQNo9bXwI
youtube.com/watch?v=JnxFYS6PK9g
kek.jp/en/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_of_Darkness_(film)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's a giant anus, similar in size to your mother's

Opening an interdimensional gateway for occult purposes to incite unprecedented demonic influence on the earth.

Penis enlargement

physics research. and kabbalah. sage

Really? I would love to see some legit information but there is a lot of bullshit out there.

Unlocking fusion energy. And anti matter propulsion

Any good sources?

They literally accelerate atoms in opposite directions and smash them together. That's it.

Reality is boring.

Final test before the Merovingian Anti-Christ

Trying to steal crystals from the borderworld Xen

fpbp

They spent a hell of a lot of money on it. What do you think they intend to learn of value?

Yes at first glance, that's all it is. And they are doing that. But do you know what happens when they do that? Do you know what they're studying? They're studying physics that are so surreal and esoteric that they bridge the gap between science and spirituality. They're studying dark energy, higher (and lower) dimensions i.e. quantum mechanics. The more they understand these things, the more they are finding that these are what we experience as spiritual darkness, and they are actively seeking guidance (channeling) from unclean spirits to give them knowledge.

ITT: brainlets trying to figure out what the boggy man scientists are up to

Yes, I am interested in what they are actually learning. They say things like "we discovered the Higgs Bozon" but don't really explain very well what that means. Do you have any evidence of what you claim?

Aborting fetuses

Can you explain it then?

It's literally a giant steampunk octopus with mouth from that angle

>actively seeking guidance form unclean spirits

The fuck is wrong with your head?

basically accelerating and crashing particles together under a magnetic field so they can observe the behavior of the shattered particles in order to better understand physics.

Englert- Higgs Boson particle.>
God Particle.

cooking pizza

The internet was created because of this thing, there has to be more to it then just smashing atoms together.

>its another Sup Forums makes up crazy conspiracy stories about science just because they don't understand it personally episode

I think i've heard this plot line somewhere before...

The beginning stages of warp-based travel. Until they find that they need a geller field to stabilize warp energies you won't find me on the same continent as that fucking thing

theyr'e still learning how DT got elected

Burning massive amount of money

Time travel

It's a giant robot asshole and they crawl inside of it stimulating the ai to research more knowledge about particles.

Accidentally merged universes with the next closest universe, "Berenstain Universe" if you will. Our original universe, or at least mine, is the Berenstein Universe.

I don't have any evidence I can produce on command, I'd have to search for it. But I've heard this from an interview with a CERN scientist that defected.

The main thing that they are studying (allegedly) is dark energy. When they collide subatomic particles at near the speed of light, they burst into unimaginably small components-- fractions of quarks etc. But they also release a massive amount of dark energy. The way he explained it is as follows:

So think of our universe like a the complex plane in math, where the x axis is all real numbers, and the y axis is imaginary numbers. Imaginary numbers are very real, they exist in a plane that is almost most people's comprehension.

Dark energy is the same way. It exists in a dimension or realm of existence that we cannot perceive, yet we feel the effects of it. It the force of chaos. It is a realm absolutely opposite ours in terms of the laws of physics. Example:

In our universe, a tree is in a stable sate. It takes deliberate energy to burn it. When the potential energy runs out, it returns to a stable state (charred/ash). It's natural state is to be at rest, to be calm.

But in the realm of dark energy, the tree's natural state is the burn wildly. Its a realm of absolute chaos and disorder. It's the opposite of our realm.

Dark energy has a very negative impact on people. It can be compared to demonic influence. It makes people violent, suicidal, basically the attributes of the "imaginary/anti/negative" realm manifested in the psyche of a human.

This is what they are really studying, and ultimately how to open a portal to this other realm. They are occultists that are bringing chaos into the world.

Look up how Darwin came up with his theory of evolution, how the Freemasons believe mankind learned about the 7 sciences. Whether or not it's true, these people definitely believe it is.

This guy gets it

(((they))) often show us exactly what's going on through media, usually movies and music, but video games too. It's part of the theatrics of it all.

They are trying to make the most fire weed strain

What scientist?

I don't recall his name, give me a moment I'll look it up.
Meanwhile, here's video of their rituals when they open a new collider tunnel
youtube.com/watch?v=dZAQNo9bXwI

It's a fucking microscope, what do you think it does?

looks for your penis?

You managed to find it to find it no problem last night ;)

wow, never really thought about it that way

that was for a new tunnel for a train the gothard or some shit, but the ritual is very disturbing and had very prominent members there merkel and shit

I cant but stop believing Jesus Christ is gonna return in our lifetime. AND I STILL CANT GET MY SHIT TOGETHER

Obviously it is just mining bitcoin now to pay for it's upkeep.

something came up elsewhere that the machine is being used to manifest changes, like a an intention accelerator.
whatever it is, theyve obviously made changes to famous movie lines as a test for us, probably testing our collective reaction given they seem to only be able to change the world around us and not us ourselves.
like all experiments theyll push it too far, especially given millions of people know theyre remembering things that never happened arent doing shit about it. CERN scares the shit out of me as if having all the power, money, slaves etc they could ever want, it seems they can now have a hand in reality itself.
if anyone attempted to stop them they could probably just meme them out of existence.

Ultimately they gain influence in warping time. First is just magnetics across time to create heat (think weather). Milliseconds into seconds generate heat from one place to another hundreds of miles away. Kind of like microwaves but not traveling, just appearing instantly hundreds of miles away (faster than light). CERN produces amazing tech.

Internet was created by CERN labs not the Large Hadron Collider.

Here is the interview. I've been searching for more info on the "insider" but haven't found anything. I would be more skeptical except I know enough about the subject to see that he actually knows what he is talking about. He seems very credible. That, coupled with the rituals, puts it beyond a reasonable doubt in my opinion. See what you think.
youtube.com/watch?v=JnxFYS6PK9g

You saw the clip of them doing ritualistic dances inside the facility at night? It's like they're flaunting the evil in our faces.

Sup Forums has one of these things in japan anyway, if they fuck with us too hard we can come back.
kek.jp/en/index.html

Hmm, it's like people can make anything they want up and someone somewhere will actually believe it. Just had my almods activated.

Holy shit, that is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Dark matter and dark energy literally just refer to mass/energy that we can see the effects of, but have yet to directly observe. It's not some voodoo Kingdom Hearts darkness energy.

>warping time
most likely this, imagine if (((they))) could time travel, how fucked up everything would be. We wouldn't even know what hit us, or if it already did....

I never said it wasn't created by CERN

They event satirize the deaths of miners who died building that tunnel. They portray them as mindless drones who die and then get raped in an orgy of demons. Can you imagine if they tried to do some shit like that in the states?

The plot of Doom.

Need to understand the atomic scale physical science to the degree can stamp a logo (print) on a proton. Can't get to a proton without busting the shell of the atom. All about making tools small enough so can eventually manipulate time itself.

Bringing Half-Life 3 to the masses

you actually think they dont do that shit in the US?

What's the big deal guys? I accidentally built one of these things myself. It's not that mysterious or unfathomable. Clearly just a testament to the homo sapien mind.

jew kabbalah fucking with goyim

Wasting unfathomable amounts of money.

Half life 3

This is actually true. They are trying to open the abyss that the fallen ones were trapped in thousands of years ago. A lot of you will be disappointed, but The Bible is true.

Call me when a bunch of governors and senators stand up and applaud a pagan ceremony like that right out in public. That's what I'm talking about dude, the brazenness of the European leaders. American leaders still have to keep it in secret because, as my post was implying, Americans would drag them into the streets and tar & feather them if they did publicly what is in that video.

To cook 2 minute noodles in only 30 seconds.

:-) mine was stolen :-( thief has been ten steps ahead forever since so very hard to retrieve

Money wasted on science is money not wasted on supporting dem programmes.

The universe wouldn't exist if the laws of physics couldn't be broken.

Watch Even Horizon. It shows what happens if you try to use the warp without a Gellar Field.

Sending dumb niggers to /x/ where they belong

I'm aware. Certain of my...colleagues and I have been sent back in time through extremely violent and localized warp storms. Our purpose is to seed the idea of the Emperor into the minds of man so that his eventual deification will contain enough substance that it will actually protect mankind. Of course, we must also spread the idea of chaos or else the whole thing falls apart.

Who am I, you may be wondering. Well, since no one will ever take a post on this website seriously, I'll be completely honest with you. I am Alpharius.

the white house is built on a pentagram. the statue of liberty is built on a kike demon sigil. they have the fucking pyramid on your money. Bohemian groves been an open secret for like 40 years. these kikes are flaunting transgendered children on fucking tv and you cucks arent doing shit. hate to break it to you but most weimericans and christcucks wont lift a finger because they are soulless zog slaves

You're right. Dark energy does refer to energy that we can see the effects of, but have yet to directly observe. It's not "voodoo kingdom hearts darkness energy".
But you should consider the implications of what that can mean. A more scientific way of saying what I said before is that dark energy is the unseen driving force behind entropy.

I'm starting to think its a weapon...

>he understands what isnt known

I know you, Alpharius. Do you know who I am? Do you remember me? We haven't met yet, but we will.

Also, watch this movie:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_of_Darkness_(film)

It's a metaphor for what they're doing with CERN. The green shit in the tube is a representation of the LHC.

Wrong. The light bill is enough to open gates.

What year are you from, Alf?

It was created by CERN as a way for scientists working on the project to communicate and share scientific information. This thing has completely changed human history just because of that.

Gateway to hell dimension

Approximately 30k years into the future.

Who do you think wrote the original screenplay?

do you even realize how long is 28k years you stupid larper?

What is your time like? How many of the nations of today still exist?

Do you understand that you are inferior to me in every way and I somewhat resent fighting to make the galaxy habitable for your descendants?

k. our protector from 30k in the future is a petty asshole.
try harder faggot

Earth is unified under the rule of the Emperor and we were making great gains in uniting the disparate and broken colonies under one galactic rule, galatic lebensraum if you will. And then the Warmaster had to go and get his panties in a bunch and now it's war war war war.

Why is the war master such a cunt?

>Alpahrius
more like Betacuckus

some beedy eyed christcuck stuck him with a poo poo shiv and pozzed him

Fucking Lorgar.

This pretty much.

Trips of truth. Haven't heard the demonic aspect of what you're saying but I have heard about dark matter on other planes. Given the creepy occult opening ritual, lord knows what else they do there.

Wonder if Kek is here to help us through this introduction to dark energy? He is the God of chaos after all.

How many extraterrestrial species are there on our in your time? Are you some other species?

fuck off jew

too many. im you, only stronger.

They will probably be forced to abandon the sote and instead house illegal african migrants in there soon

would have a fire fight in that room/10

Demons have no interest in helping us.

You're not me. I know this because I am not a faggot and you clearly are.