This is the future feminists want

This is the future feminists want

>My sister and her partner

Women are absolute trash

Smug overload.

Right Wing Thot Squads when?

that fucking cunt needs to be ktfo

>child will need years of therapy
Fucking kike psychiatrists, the kid won't even remember this. Put some neosporin on that shit and she'll be good as new in a couple weeks.

Meh, better with her than the state or the shit father. Women have the right to do whatever they want with their offspring.

>partner
Fuck off with this, Britcunts. You're fucking each other; you're not in business togther.

>her partner & his friend.

oh yea just like "it started when we tried to publish our findings" kids developed enough to remember. even if vaguely. however i agree. no therapy necessary.

Pain and trauma leave their marks on the brain no matter what age. It’s got shit all to do with remembering - consider the fact that this is the age where children are developing and learning the most rapidly about the world they live in

True, this thot needs to die though.

This desu. Its okay to regularly beat and starve your kids because they don't remember!!! Why do anything other than lock them in a closet till age 7 cause they won't remember it anyways lol

the kid is going to have permanent psychological damage.

This. Got a few bruises myself when I was that age. You can either pay someone thousands of dollars to talk through the instances with you. Or you could just not be a pussy and get the fuck over it or bear your suffering like a man.

>Or you could just not be a pussy and get the fuck over it or bear your suffering like a man.
fucking lol imagining some 30 year old neckbeard saying this to an abused baby girl with a straight face.

protip: you have autism. you think you don't but you do.

female privilege. i'm not really surprised by anything anymore. disgusted, yeah. but not surprised. feminists would tell you that a woman should never go to jail, as she is better rehabilitated in the community

Ok so how do we send the girl crazy ask she fucks up and goes to jail? We have 1 yr and 10 months lets do this.

FFS thanks for ruining my day, I just woke up and am pissed off as hell. I just hope she gets run over by a truck or whatever.

UK was a mistake

This woman deserves death by rape

I'm genuinely pissed off by this. I would like to strangle her myself desu.
It seems like UK is becoming far more of a hellhole than us

She obviously feels no remorse...she probably has a history of abusing animals too. The sick fuck.
But it's like I say to everyone...there's good people and bad people and fucking ugly people for each gender and race...let's not hate on all white people... especially women...this coming from a fucking native guy...oh my fellow man...