ITT; 12/10 anime

ITT; 12/10 anime

I'll start

Oh wait, there isn't another anime that's a 12/10. I guess I can end my own thread.

boku no pico

That's an 11/10. Nice try though

Planetes was SHIT

You're lucking moot is no longer here.

leave

Planetes is shit. Some of the worst drama I've seen. The elementary pacifist episodes were cringeworthy. Not surprising coming from the shitheads that made Code Geass.

who is moot?

Fuck your shit and your shit taste

Want to join too. It was horrendous (both plot and writingwise), especially the first few episodes.

>Not surprising coming from the shitheads that made Code Geass.
Damn, this explains all the deus ex machina in both shows.

Careful, you might cut yourself with that edge.

Not to mention you're wrong too. Hachi's falling into despair made for some excellent character drama.

Tanabe being a pacifist was always part of her character, but it wasn't presented as the universal truth. In fact, her most naive behavior was criticized by Planetes and near the end of the show she was put to the test ina cruel way (hell, even Code Geass made fun of that kind of basic pacifist position too, so you're not even right about that part).

Thus it sound like you watched the show while half-asleep, drunk or with your brain somewhere else.

Damn, it seems you don't know what the hell is a deus ex machina.

Anti-Planetes samefags are the worst.

Don't turn delusional. It's pathetic.

Glasslip.

Not more than blindly shitting on a show that has received more critical praise than you ever will.

You sure showed me.

Sword Art Online

12/10 anime doesn't exis-

Season 3 when?

>samefags
So only one person can hate Planetes, right? This is now Narutard-level of cringe, faggot.