youtu.be/AZVNhUTDi8Q
>VP Pence @WSJ CEO council 11/14/17
youtu.be/A53rw_KoxbA
>Full hearing AG Sessions 6hrs 11/14/17
youtu.be/EvnLDYwGSsE

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

MAGA

Seriously, just fuck you guys. Fuck Sup Forums and specially fuck /polr9k/ faggots.
I come from reddit, so fucking what? I'm nowhere near from being the retard you guys pass us proud redditors as. You think you're funny because you shit on an online community? Well, guess what: i'm tired of your shit.

This website is utter fucking shit at best. And not only is it completely crap at the core of it's ripped-off code, but it also ruins the image of anime worldwide. I find it disgraceful that this garbage has been around for over twelve years now. Completely disgusting.
And you know what's the worst part of it? You fucking shits who make this what it is. Complete garbage. It's amazing how you shit on reddit, where people can actually have intellectual and interesting discussions about the most varied topics without it turning into a memeposting fucking mess. But you know what? I forgive you people. Specially the ones from /polr9k/. You're all delusional morons that will shit on people better than yourselves so that the image you have of them comes down to the same level of complete uselessness and filth. By doing that, it lessens the pain of knowing that your quality of life and happiness will NEVER come near the average redditor's. You people are pathethic.

Once again, fuck you. Sincerely, a reddit user who is done with this bullshit.

Get your own baking announcement, you hack.

>*creak...*

>*creak...*

>*creak...*

We are FIGHTING BACK!

We all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?

SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~

The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.

Remember. You made a choice. Eyes Wide Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all.

Repost because slow threads, it's worth the read.

gropin al

Is she in good health these days? She blocked me on twitter, sadly.

Fucking kill yourself you retarded roleplaying fuck, I hope your dog gets raped by a nigger.

cry more faggot

Is it possible for WaPo/NYT to get any worse?

fug

Ok so who here hasn't tried playdough?

Don't lie

They've launched lame pasta shells! Counter-Pasta fire!

These new Pokemon are getting out of hand.

h-hello?

>Clinton also raised a red flag about Russian interference in her contest against Donald Trump, saying it poses a “clear and present danger to Western Democracy.”

>“This isn’t just about what happened. It’s about what’s happening right now,” she said while promoting her new book about the campaign, “What Happened.”

>“Trump is playing right into (Russian President Vladimir) Putin’s hands. This is shameful.”

Reminder that she beat Drumpf

It's tasty

This reminds me how Bercucks were saying Trump and Hillary were "equally bad".

Do you think they'll push for the death penalty (treason) for Clinton when the Uranium One investigation is finished?

very creepy

I'm glad I get to live in such interesting times

>reddit

Did Keith get fired from GQ? He hasn't made a video in a week, and all links to the website on his Twitter are gone.

Just be nice and make sure to say hello.

Was wondering the same, hopefully she doesn't end up like Lori.

speaking of dbz, made this during the primaries was it accurate

>haven't gone to sleep sober for the last 4 nights
I may have a problem

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Cultural Marxism is, in fact, Cultural Deleuzianism-Guattarianism, or as I've recently taken to calling it, Deleuzianism AND Guattarianism. Idpol is not a political philosophy unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning philosophical non-system made useful by the Guattari's schizoanalysis, rhizomes and vital deterritorializing components comprising a full philosophy as defined in 'What Is Philosophy?"

Many left identitarians use a modified version of Deleuzianism every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of Deleuzianism which is widely used today is often called 'Cultural Marxism' and credit is given to the Frankfurt School, but many of its users are not aware that it is basically the Deleuzian non-system of difference, developed by the Liberal identitarians.

There really is a 'Cultural Marxism', developed by Adorno, Marcuse, and Walter Benjamin, but these people aren't using it; it isn't a part of the system they use. Deleuze is the philosophy: the difference in the plateaus that allocates the machinic desires against the oppressive totalities and identities that you know. Deleuze is an essential part of Guanttarianist identitarianism, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete liberal college campus. Deleuze is normally used against Frankfurters: Cultural Marxism is actually the whole system of Deleuze and Guattari with the name of Marx added. All the so-called Cultural Marxists are really Cultural Deleuzeans!

take some melatonin, you gon die if you don't get some sleep dude

>I may have a problem
Yeah it's blogging in /ptg/

F

Jeb! should be Yamcha

Looks that way. What a fucking moron.

I think you thought I was referring to you last time we discussed that, but in any event my baking phrase is copyrighted so don't make me sue desu

This

Pic related is your great board of discussion.

Please tell your Reddit buds that we are mean, and they should stay away.

Spacing so you can read this well.

Bye Felicia.

same
lady whiskeys got her fangs in me again

>she doesn't get to be believed until she does those things

I love how you worded that.
For decades all that was needed was a press conference and a few wipes of tears away from the eye and a man's whole life was destroyed.

Why the fuck does it take a shitposter/shittweeter to do the job of articulating a strong defense for Moore? Where the fuck are any of the spines in the Republican party?

Cooler is way above Rubio's paygrade.

Is it possible for WaPo to get any less credible?

I could not possibly imagine why anyone would want a ranting lunatic representing their company, but he seemed to be popular with delusional #resist faggots.

Cooler is so much better than Rubio
Rubio should be whatever the worst Android was

this

i think so

"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness."

Melania is so nice.

Seriously, just fuck you guys. Fuck Middle-Earth and specially fuck Moria faggots.
I come from Mirkwood, so fucking what? I'm nowhere near from being the prissy-boy you guys pass us proud Elves as. You think you're funny because you shit in a large mine? Well, guess what: i'm tired of your shit.

This hall is utter fucking shit at best. And not only is it completely crap at the core of it's ripped-off foundry, but it also ruins the image of metalworking earthwide. I find it disgraceful that this garbage has been around for over twelve thousand years now. Completely disgusting.
And you know what's the worst part of it? You fucking shits who make this what it is. Complete garbage. It's amazing how you shit on Mirkwood, where people can actually have intellectual and interesting discussions about the most varied topics without it turning into a ax swinging fucking mess. But you know what? I forgive you people. Specially the ones from Moria. You're all delusional morons that will shit on beings better than yourselves so that the image you have of them comes down to the same level of complete uselessness and filth. By doing that, it lessens the pain of knowing that your quality of life and happiness will NEVER come near the average Elf's. You dwarves are pathethic.

Once again, fuck you. Sincerely, an Elf who is done with this bullshit.

>sleep
What's that like?

19?

>fears revolt
*tingles* happenings plis

On the real I use it as a metric to count in the catalog, really mean to steal it but you will do what you like. I would have to add a margin of error to thread counts.

>in the catalog
*archive

How can we turn them into MySpace?

>I first became aware of Hillary when she was a young attorney working with the congressional committee investigating President Richard Nixon. There were virtually no women doing what she was doing, so I remembered her name — Hillary Rodham.

>Hillary doesn’t play the game, but the irrationality of the current political game plays her. Whenever she’s been in a role for a while — for instance, in the White House or as a senator or as Secretary of State — her approval ratings soar. Yet the minute she aspires to something higher, those ratings drop. The bias against women who don’t play a “feminine” role could not be more obvious: Who does she think she is? How dare she aspire to something more?

>Supporting Hillary in the election was an easy decision: She may have been the most experienced presidential candidate in the history of the nation. But I did recognize that if I had supported Bernie Sanders, I would have been praised by the same people who condemned me for supporting Hillary. She and Bernie shared many of the same ideas, so it wasn’t as if there were a huge difference on issues. It’s the fact that women who deny themselves by supporting a man are always praised more by some people than those who affirm and support a woman.

Beautiful. Inspiring. Powerful.
I have a thought: she divorces that rapist, after fully disavowing him, then she comes back YAAAAAS single woman, then BTFOs Drumpf as Madame President Hillary Rodham.

Thoughts?

WE

I watched it on Hooktube for the gourmet salt. Glad to see he lost his job before he thought Trump would.

rubio should be one of the shittier androids

>cripples
>women
>fags
>shitskins
>non-native born
>in positions of government

I have no idea why we haven't been conquered yet.

How do we stop the Russians from framing liberal politicians and celebrities as rapists?

The CIA is taking him in for a tune-up.

BE GETTIN MORE AID SOON.

Not for lack of trying.

>WE WUZ IMPROPERLY DISPOSING OF DEAD CORPSES N SHIIIIETTTTTTTTTTTTT

That fat one?

She barely survived the first election.
In 7 years, she'll be dead or in a coma

did the 14th century ever reach africa? dont think they ever advanced that far

Of course it is the russians.

Thankfully our military is still a giant deterrent to make up for these slack-wit morons trying to sell out our country.

Give me a break lad, I had a hell of a time dealing with the faggot spammer last night.

i tire of Russians getting the glory

Oh, so NOW you losers listen to a woman when it's a Democrat who is accused, but you give Roy Moore a complete pass even though he has like 20 accusers.

The hypocrisy is STUNNING.

That's how it goes when you don't have herd immunity, sticking out makes you a target.

can i have a frankeinstein png?

Keith Olbermann? The lunatic? Why fire him? Because he’s been screaming IMPEAAACH for a year, hyping them up and going nowhere?

SHUT

Yeah, everyone knows that the bots are coming from ebaumsworld, not Russia.

Part and parcel.

Where’s Cell?

You think you're hot shit, dontcha you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at the Jock Sturges Institue of Fine Art, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret fundraisers for Haitian orphanages/pizza shops, and I have over 300 confirmed ritual sacrifices.

I am trained in spirit cooking and I’m the top pizza procurer in the entire Democratic party. You are nothing to me but just another hot shit. I will sacrifice you to Baphomet with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. Jay-Z will be in attendance.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of pederasts across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your immortal soul. You’re fucking spirit cooked, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can sacrifice you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare cock.

Not only am I extensively trained in ritual sacrifice, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Democratic Party donors list and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little nazi. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fresh breast milk mixed with fresh sperm milk and sprinkle fresh morning urine all over your nightmare dreams and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking spirit cooked, kiddo.

I don't understand what you mean, and I ask you just be nice.

Why do people like Trump? Sup Forums is against racemixing and think """Trump is redpilled""" when he is clearly mixing with a slav you fucking dumbass nigger kike retards

>HURR it's bettEr Than Voting for Corrupt Hillary Liberal Yards xD

Franken admitted to it, Moore did not.
Why not bring some actually evidence and not a obvious forgery if they want Moore to admit to being rapist.

Seriously, just fuck you guys. Fuck the Imperium and specially fuck Astartes faggots.
I come from Tau, so fucking what? I'm nowhere near from being the retard you guys pass us proud Fire Caste as. You think you're funny because you shit on a faster FTL ship than ours? Well, guess what: i'm tired of your shit.

This Empire is utter fucking shit at best. And not only is it completely crap at the core of it's labyrinthine bureaucracy, but it also ruins the image of empires galaxywide. I find it disgraceful that this garbage has been around for over ten millenia now. Completely disgusting.
And you know what's the worst part of it? You fucking shits who make this what it is. Complete garbage. It's amazing how you shit on the Tau Empire, where people can actually have intellectual and interesting discussions about the Grater Good without it turning into a heresyposting fucking mess. But you know what? I forgive you Gue'va. Specially the ones from the Astartes chapters. You're all delusional morons that will shit on people better than yourselves so that the image you have of them comes down to the same level of complete uselessness and filth. By doing that, it lessens the pain of knowing that your quality of life and happiness will NEVER come near the average Tau's. You people are pathethic.

Once again, fuck you. Sincerely, a Fire Warrior who is done with this krootshit.

>Army has no pilots.
>Its navy is crashing into freight ships
eh

wtf I hate Chekov now

I'll be nice, just a bit of fun lad. I wasn't spamming you with anything or attacking you. Was just pointing out people get a target on their backs if they stick out no matter what. Thanks for baking, and no thief pls

Either stop these pedophile Jews LARPing as white Nationalists legally or give the green-light for RWDS nao

>banned from mall
>signed yearbook

No evidence