Jews pushing K-Pop boy group BTS to promote racemixing

youtube.com/watch?v=FU09dl0EBMc

K-Pop group BTS will be perfoming on Ellen, Jimmy Kimmel, James Corden and the American Music Awards and have given interviews to Entertainment Tonight, Access Hollywood, Ryan Seacrest and many others.

The Jews are pushing BTS (which stands for Bulletproof Boy Scouts) in order to get white teenage girls to want to racemix with asian men.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@natalie_ng/asian-men-are-not-white-worshipping-putting-lies-to-rest-a9fa4f9430d1
youtube.com/watch?v=CGwof0WfDY8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's not going to work. Asian boys don't want white women.

medium.com/@natalie_ng/asian-men-are-not-white-worshipping-putting-lies-to-rest-a9fa4f9430d1

White girls don't like asian m-

youtube.com/watch?v=CGwof0WfDY8

disgusting oriental faggotry

Who the FUCK actually LISTENS to K-Pop, I see the threads on Sup Forums but seriously COME ON. STOP LISTENING TO FUCKING KOREAN BOY MUSIC.

funny as my hispanic gf is outright obsessed with these kinds of guys, kinda embarrassing for a 28 year old but then again I fap to anime.

i know right , they look soo fucking gay holy shit

Well, at least they're not niggers.

Yes they are.

Nah, It's part of the agenda to emasculate Asian men. you think soy boys are bad? take a look at k pop.

>tfw no Jimin bf

They are using white people to do to Asian culture what black people did to white culture. We are their niggers :'(

You're a cuck.

cute video

>We are their niggers :'(
We aren't.

Gooks were always the biggest goys of east asia, imajun mah shock

>BTS and kpop boybands in general

get the FUCK out of here. qt purepop is where it's at.

it's funny that the US cucked South Korea into becoming the most-circumsized non Muslim country in the world

also the men all dress like faggots

We absolutely are.

t. gaijin

It would take me a lifetime to afford how much plastic surgery is in that one photo

fuck off back to /bant/ with your proxies

Kpop is literally degenerate lady boys trying to act like American niggers. ((((Men)))) here are so feminized no wonder asian men are the least desirable

That faggot on the far left in the video looks and acts like a complete autist

Its not about race mixing, not everything is about sex burger.
Its more about skewing the image of atractive male that lacks any and all masculine traits.
Asian pop stars are the definiction of SOY BOI.
They want presure boys in to looking like fagets.