It's over

She is really going to jail
fingfx.thomsonreuters.com/gfx/rngs/USA-CLINTON-INFORMANT/010051PX3W7/document.pdf
>Read the entire thing
reuters.com/article/us-usa-clinton-informant-exclusive/exclusive-secret-witness-in-senate-clinton-probe-is-ex-lobbyist-for-russian-firm-idUSKBN1DG1SB

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HoLDX6RHTY4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yup. The entire ZOG is going to crumble too.

True if bigly

I don't really understand what the problem is. That chic was wearing body armor. You can't feel up a tit under body armor from the outside.

Colossal if corroborated

Few more days

>I don't really understand what the problem is.

you missed the part where he had done other shit as well? like forcing her to kiss him

Is that chick not sleeping? I'm pretty sure that's the outrage factor, as it should be. That not being the case and her going along with it is different. It's still Al though so fuck him and rest of that lot.

Who is that girl?

>read the whole thing
thats a lawsuit charging a firm responsible for transfering russian uranium INTO the united states, of extortion. it doesnt name clinton or ANY of her associates.

you are barking up the wrong tree here, i imagine on purpose. OP is a faggot as usual.

Nice meme.
Now tell us about her.

>says increasingly nervous rural and suburban Nazi for the 5th time this week

Bye cunt.
youtube.com/watch?v=HoLDX6RHTY4

Just wait until you find out who is a part of the transnational criminal syndicate

>like forcing her to kiss him

How the fuck you force someone to kiss you?

Sup Forums and it's fake news again

>I mean it this time, it's really happening

That bitch is not going to jail until election campaign for 2020 starts. And THEN shit is going down.

Anyone else worried that this William D. Campbell guy is going to commit suicide by shooting himself twice in the back of the head right before he testifies?

They were in a skit where the were to kiss. He insisted they practice despite her saying 'nah, no need'. He kissed her and stuck his tongue into her mouth. She says.