Sexual Assault Hysteria Endgame

Notice how all of these cases center around "power dynamics" and the social justice obsession with power. The idea that a person (a white male in almost all of these accusations) in a position of power cannot initiate sex was previously a philosophy that was confined to the recesses of only the most liberal institutions, now it is being touted as common sense.

So now consent is not even enough. The end game is to use what men are biologically programmed to want against them and make them feel uncomfortable in positions of leadership and authority. Better to have access to sex and be subordinate right? Also white males are in the top of the "power hierarchy" according to sjws so they can never instigate.

powerful people can find sex outside of work.

>jwyEaLhR

The female comedians weren't working for Louis. They were just other comedians but because he was a "successful comedian" he had "power" over them. So does that mean all men have "power" over women and are raping them if they initiate?

pizzagate is real

when you're rich women let you do anything

That argument only works on leftist men so who cares?

>a white male in almost all of these accusations)
>jews

ftfy

Shutting down your subreddit was the endgame faggot.

He was working with them though? Or kind of sort of.
You hold your enemies to their own standards.
It's actually pretty fucked how quickly they all turned on him. I guess they just figured the whole thing was just so pathetic and he seems so creepy now that this was the right move for them.

I love it that creepy losers who were scared to make a move on women for fear of rejection are now going to be even more scared and isolated.

They are turning it into a left or right thing but I just love seeing the robots and MGTOWs take one on the chin. Fucking weird dorks.

I feel like this was all planned in advance, but they thought Hillary would be president. I feel like they were planning a huge "time for women to be in charge of EVERYTHING" campaign. #MenAreOverParty Welcome to the age of women!

it's people accusing others over trivial shit for personal gain, and then naive retards joining in for the good-goy points.

I'm not sure how these people imagine social interaction and emotional bonding works.
>Are you alright if I put my arm around your shoulders?
Yes, I am sure that did not just make her dryer than the fucking Sahara.

You know, I can see the day coming when all this snowflaky boohoo he/she touched me shit is going to backlash and the whiny libs fueling it will make it look like it was all the prudishness of conservatives.

With all this talk about women watching guys jack off on women's brains I bet you could find one to watch you do it real easy.

The thing is, it seems like it would be pretty unsatisfying. Like doing a magic trick in front of a woman or something.

Maybe you need to ask woman's father first, then marry her and then you can have sex? So maybe we are going back to more civilized society?

>The thing is, it seems like it would be pretty unsatisfying.
Yeah no shit. But what if she's kind of curious at first and just watches it, and then she starts chastising you and telling you how disgusting you are. And she gives you your punishment for today.

It's about getting you to defend jews. The whole thing is orchestrated.
For one thing, the elites are not into woman, they're are into young boys.
The real shit in hollywood is much darker, and it involves children.

It won't end, not until men are in the cum and joke caves of mars.

At higher levels, where people have lots to lose (CEOs and so on), it's already becoming somewhat common to essentially have a chaperon around and ensure that you're never alone with a woman you're not married to.
Way too easy for competitors to exploit those situations and just per her to fabricate some false rape accusation (or engineer the situation to begin with). Doesn't even need to lead to a conviction, in most cases a vaguely credible accusation is already enough.

So yeah, if they continue on this path that is probably where we'll end up. Though you'll have to ask the mother, not the father.

But nobody is defending the jews

Don't defend their shit just because the opposite side are sjws. That's what they've set up for you.These hollywood jews should all be marched out to the pacific ocean and drowned regardless of these scandals.

It can do multiple things for them but part of it is going to be that they want to find lesser cases of men just to sacrifice them.
This is so we get fatigued and stop paying attention to these cases and develop the POV that all of these cases are just attention grabs and the men didn't really do anything worth prosecuting them for.

Not defending them, but it doesn't exactly take a crystal ball to predict where this will end.
It's not like it can be stopped anymore though so the best you can do is lean back and enjoy a bunch of smug libshits getting burned on the stake they themselves piled up.

Yeah, I'm not even keeping up with this sexual harassment crap so my take might be off admittedly. I don't believe any of it of any side. These people are actors on screen and off, including politicians. The whole city of los angels needs to be bombed into rubble.

this reads like programming.
well done.

>enjoy a bunch of smug libshits getting burned on the stake they themselves piled up
I agree. Anything that brings shame and discomfort to them is good.

Reminds me of how the swedish feminists gained power by accusing all the men in their way.

assuming any of these women are solvent enough to create anything.

Its good to keep eyes peeled for a master plan at work here. Even if the tower is really crumbling this time they will try to find a way to crush us on the way down.

boom times for unironic prostitutes.

>white male
white jew