Can i be ancap and christian?

can i be ancap and christian?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a_qOPCjOxfQ?t=15m11s
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSPi1JFx4_-H7dEU9enhqWPWoFX9rM7AW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Government is the ruling of man over man. The most religious view of government is the smallest possible.

Yes. You can be retarded and Christian at the same time.

/thread

that depends on what you mean by 'be ancap'

Did you ask your mommy first?

Christianity /is/ ANCAP.
>all about voluntary/opt-in society.

Based

No, you have to render unto Caesar.

Autistic & Christian you say?

kek'd n chek'd

No. Ancaps are basically the jews that crucified Christ

>retarded

Fucking kys

"Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God." Romans 13:1

yeah jesus was an ancap

I don't get it what is the point of being an AnCap which is a economic and philosophical system by yourself what are you doing you just go on with your normal life saying, man I wish other people followed the NAP, man I wish I had complete control over my private property, man I wish we had completely deregulated free trade.
I don't get why people base their life around an economic philosophy that requires other people to reciprocate.

>I don't get why people base their life around an economic philosophy that requires other people to reciprocate

That would be communists fucktard

No it also includes you, you're following one in a country where you don't actually have complete control over your private property your NAP is being violated by you having to pay taxes, do you see?

At spain we have this christian ancap pointing out God is an ANARCHOCAPITALIST kek

Fun to watch

youtu.be/a_qOPCjOxfQ?t=15m11s

forgot the damn link ffs

Yup, and then they start thinking one step ahead
>how do WE protect our natural rights
and you've got yourself a community
do that x100 here and there, they start focusing on protection from other communities and you get an arms race of agglomeration
when all that's sorted out you've got yourself a nation, and they'll write the world a love letter, turning "don't treat on me" into "don't tread on us", telling the world that this is ours and go fuck yourself
then they'll make their rules to protect their rights and assert that the state exists to serve the people so there's no hostile state trying to crash the labor market, or foreign invaders and they don't have to go through all of that crap again

it's just a long march to nationalism, fucking retarded having to go through the nation formation step again

You can. I know some ancaps who are.
I myself am an atheist. Became one years before I was an Ancap.
I recommend watching this playlist. It presents many arguments used by both Statists and Religious people.
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSPi1JFx4_-H7dEU9enhqWPWoFX9rM7AW

>can i be ancap and christian?
Of course not. Ancrap does not exist. How can anything that does not exist be *something*?

AnCom doesn't exist*
FIFY.