Goku vs Piccolo Jr. is the best fight in Dragonball/Z/Super manga history. Prove me wrong. Pro tip: you can't

Goku vs Piccolo Jr. is the best fight in Dragonball/Z/Super manga history. Prove me wrong. Pro tip: you can't.

At least post decent scans, you fucking retard.

Those scans are fucking awful

>piccolo will never be relevant ever again
>his swan song in super was just him getting played by a stronger opponent

stop posting those old scans

>localized version is flipped

Anyone really miss Oozaru?

Other way around. The localized one isn't flipped. Back then, the scanlations used to flip them so it was L-R. They'd also be terrible quality and an entire chapter would be like 300kbs in size

I liked Goku vs. Tienshinhan more. Might be because I went into it with no expectations, while I went into both the Piccolo fights with very high expectations.

thing is the one in the OP used without any doubt raws from the actual localized French version published in the mid-90s, that were indeed flipped back then (though now it has been re-published several times in the original version and re-translated)

Why can't you fuckers realize that I don't have time to post the WHOLE fucking fight? Debate me or gtfo you cell saga fags

So the one with "Paf" "Plaf" is a scanlation, and the one with moonrunes is an official english release?
Didn't think it'd be scanlators to flip pages instead of english publishers.

see the paf plaf boum one is most likely an English scanlation that used raws from 20 years old official French translation that were flipped and sfx translated and integrated in the pic as well

Makes sense, thanks. So yeah
>early French localization flipping pages
Though I guess if that one is decades old, and new ones don't do that anymore, it's just a quirk that has fortunately been abandoned(?).

>it's just a quirk that has fortunately been abandoned

Yeah, it was amongst the first wave of manga published in France with stuff like Ranma 1/2, Appleseed, Gunnm or GITS. As the medium was new, they flipped them to not put the reader out of their confort zone. It often led to weird shit like this arc in Ranma 1/2 where Akane boasts about how powerful her right fist is while showing her left fist.

However a few time later new publishers launched a 2nd wave with very popular stuff like Hokuto no Ken, City Hunter or Saint Seiya with a very cheap production value and price, and to reduce the cost they cut out the flipping process, and as it happened nobody gave a fuck, as the targeted public (teens & young adult) is very adaptable and open to new stuff, so every other publishers started not flipping anymore.

>Posts the worst fucking scans
>Namefag

What's there to debate you mongoloid? It's a shonen from thirty years ago everyone's read and argued about to exhaustion, no one is interested in anything you have to sau
You'd get more (You) by making the next daily Yamcha is useless thread