FROM HERE ON OUT

ANY SHITPOSTING CONDUCTED WITH A MEME FLAG MAKES YOU AN AUTOMATIC FAGGOT, AND YOU WILL BE ASSUMED TO BE CANADIAN OR SWEDISH. CANADA, SEWDEN, IF YOU VALUE YOUR REPUTATIONS, YOU WILL PUT THIS FAGGOTRY TO AN END. CARRY ON

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130028557
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just ignore those posters. Meme flags exclusicely belong to low quality shitposters and are not worth a (you)

your post is pretty cancer
people who post obvious bait with meme flags are pretty cancer

We can safely say fuck em both

What if i have a good reason to hide my flag cause its rare and i dont want to derail a thread

You sound like an angsty teenager
I saged your thread

better be a faggot than amerimutt

>he thinks Canadians hide their flags, ever
It's like big dicks, OP, which you love the taste of.

You feel no need to hide it, but everyone else hates you for it and wishes you would.

the funny thing is if this thread gets big i get to rub it in your face, but if it dies you can't rub it in mine

you forgot poos in loos, they hide their flag too most of the time

>no context whatsoever
Pretty colors mutt

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130028557

I don't know a single Swede who uses meme flags. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if burgers are the one who do it the most, except for poos.

fare rlag

>he's eagerly anticipating good boi points on a mongolian basket-weaving forum

K

I'm not American and would prefer to post with the flag of the ideology that I identify with rather than a nation with which I'd have no personal connection were it not that I've family members living here.
In short: piss off cunt.

>what is a proxy
>what is time
Yawn

KNOWN SHILL FLAGS.

Canada

Australia

Mexico

Brazil

Germany

Poland

GB

USA

MEME FLAGS

South Africa

>dude shills lmao

Rollllllling

pointing out LOL MEMEFLAG is not an argument

Define meme flags

If you pick something other than Geographic Location you're automatically a shill and should be berated for your faggotry.

Tfw I’m probably more German than you

It's not us it's India and a Turkey moron

>Tfw I’m probably more German than you

itt:pic related

Nice digimons.

>cabt flub ib ine
he alrdy did and you cried

it's ok i have immunity dog

flag + faggot = flaggot?

This

>facists
>memeflag

kys

I have always ignored the opinion of a Meme flag who talsk shit about a country.
Also glad you did not put Aussie in that list, we shitpost under our own flag and proud of it!!!

Fuck off, Australians are not shills, we are trolls. Cunt

No i can tell the difference between Hitler's wizards and kikes that hide behind your flag. Don't worry bro.

Saved..
For reasons
>.>

Hello op :)

You guys have internet?

>(you)ing a memeflag
What are you doing faggot?

oh wow he was right

Hello Africa

Hello Burgerland

We also have shitposters like leafs

BLUMPF

The Marshall Plan was built on the noble idea that the whole world is safer when nations are strong, independent, and free. As President Truman said in his message to Congress at that time, “Our support of European recovery is in full accord with our support of the United Nations. The success of the United Nations depends upon the independent strength of its members.”

I thought meme flags were Pajeets hiding.

And fucking roaches