Will niggers ever learn that calling them a nigger isn't permission for battery?

Will niggers ever learn that calling them a nigger isn't permission for battery?

youtube.com/watch?v=uWiXMmuqLbY

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=811_1376111835
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Getting arrested means nothing to niggers

Nigs gonna nig.

You'll have to convince whuites of that first

how is this a sucker punch?

There is a bit of law that has to do with "fighting words" and inciting violence. It is speech that is not protected. I could see an ultra lib judge essentially outlawing the word nigger.

Any validity to this nigger being found dead? I hate niggers.

It's white people giving the word strength by freaking out whenever the word comes up.

what is a sucker punch if not that?

>tfw I've call a nigger a nigger to his face and he was too much of a pussy to fight me

What's the comments talking about with one of the girls in that video being killed? Angel Irizarry?

That punch was telegraphed a mile away.

imagine right now when you are reading this you get struck, that's a sucker punch. a punch that you didnt expect and didnt have time to prepare yourself for.

Whites actively participate in their own oppression, calling whites racist should have the same chimpout effects as saying the 'N'-word to a nigger!

Shieet man, learning? CmonBruh you no we ain't bout that homie

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

Frontal, telegraphed by a mile away punch isnt a suckerpunch.
getting sidelined while talking to someone else is a suckerpunch.

t. had nose broken by a girl while arguing with her bf jsut because i didnt expect a 170cm girl to throw a punch at a 185 guy.

White women need strong Muslim men

>The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order.

Enough of this "we can defeat them by being successful" bullshit. We are already far more successful overall than minorities and we're still getting fucked.

At this point civil war/ethnic cleansing is our only hope.

Didn't have time to prepare for?!

You had like a good 15 seconds to prepare for that just based on context and body language alone, retard.

And you fucking know it's going to be a right hand hook, it always fucking is, just block forcefully with your left arm.

>"fighting words"
unless it's a direct physical threat or a statement that includes the words "fight me" or something similar, honestly just no, it's a shitty insult on a racial angle and that's all.

it'd be making mention of a short person's vertically challenged nature and then they punch you in the nuts.
same fucking thing as calling a black person nigger, and it's still assault/battery no matter what words spilled out of a mouth.

Here's a good example of an sucker punch, at around 33 seconds.

liveleak.com/view?i=811_1376111835

I agree. The black girl was going to swing no matter what the white girl did or said. If someone is pushing you, knock them the fuck out, because they're going to swing eventually. They're just building up the courage. Talking themselves into it.

If you can't avoid a fight, hit first.

You're not going to beat the modern state with violence. Just not going to work. And think of the sheer loss of white life that would be entailed. Hitler couldn't beat the JWO 70 years ago, and we can't beat them now. We're already basically chum for the elite to cull as they see fit. Our only hope at this point is a strong, healthy, self-aware racial community. Then violence becomes an option, maybe. But we're not even close to that level yet. We've gotta do what the jews have done.

She didn't even call her a nigger, she was trying to speak her native tongue and larp as a royal negress.

>And you fucking know it's going to be a right hand hook, it always fucking is, just block forcefully with your left arm.
personally i use my clone jutsu beforehand and then teleport behind them and stab them in the back with my nunchuks, works every time

Doesnt like to be called a nigger, acts just like it.
Amazing.

The white girl couldve easily walked away in the beginning before saying it. It looked like she wanted confrontation.

dumb fuck read again and try to understand what i was talking about

>Hitler couldn't beat the JWO 70 years ago
He didn't foresee the US and UK being compromised. If whites actually unite, there's no stopping us.

>What is a sucker punch?
>You: A punch that you didn't expect.
>Me: OP's punch was expected (implied it was not a sucker punch).

Go fuck yourself, try to learn context.

>whites unite
Mongrel. Europe was happy with her warring ethnicities before you had to fuck it all up.

She was being a twat you fucking niggers, on top of that she was speaking more like one than the black chick. Obviously had it coming, if you defend your white is right ideology to the point of excusing moronic behavior like this we are no better than them

Reread his post and the guy he was quoting.

:'(

She deserves it, trying to talk like a nigger. Giving it the teeth sucking, head bobbing, my nigga sheeit. Hanging with simians

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU CALLING A NIGGA?
I'M WHIIITE!!!!!! WHIIIIIITTTEE1!!

do they just call everyone white these days? that girl is clearly a messican

Will whites ever learn to punch anyone in the face for saying shit like, whites can't be racist, fuck you cracker, whites have to be exterminated, whites have ruined the world, etc etc

>inb4 omg thats nigger behaviour
>we're better than that
*gets replaced*

more like
>Irish user: OP was a sucker punch
Swedish user: OP is not a sucker punch. A sucker punch is one you weren't expecting.
You: WRONG! A sucker punch is one you weren't expecting. L2Read Sven.

What I don't get is
it if Hitler wanted to strenghten the arian race
why didn't he start clearing house in africa
he would have had everyone on his side in the beginning
then he would have had an easier time with phase 2

>arian
The absolute state of this indian

Ok, maybe i'm just tired (probably just retarded). Sorry, Sven. Time for bed.

The main problem is that blacks tend to hang around groups of their own kind at the same time, the only solution is to start making white gangs

its mohammed

try without ten minutes of "pushing, ya wanna go, what the fuck you say" preempting it
learn more context you nigger

> It was claimed they were motivated by the way they had been treated by the Viana family.
this is bullshit, they thought the daughter would be home, that's all
fucking evil animals, not human

daily reminder that all krauts are evil scum that killed more whites than arabs and chinks throughout history

"Fighting Words" essentially translates to blatantly challenging someone to violence.

For example, the nignog saying "Are you running up?" could be considered fighting words.

Who really cares though? The white girl's face will heal in about a week and the nigger will likely be shot by police or sold by her parent in that time.

I wonder what you people look like, who dream of being able to call a black guy a nigger with no reaction.

Why do white people talk so much shit when they cant back it up? This is something ive noticed alot with white americans specially.

Talk shit get hit.

That's not a sucker punch, sucker punch is when you punch someone when they aren't ready for it and not looking that bitch was looking.
Fun fact, in Australia we call that a king hit or dog shot.

Fuck you, nigger

>Will niggers ever learn[anything]
when white people stop standing up for niggers doing nigger things.

If it's from the side or behind, it's a coward's punch.

I call them nigger all the time, but
I'm 6'5" / 240. Sucks to be a manlet
I guess.

Most white kids are afraid of niggers because of the rapper persona they project onto literally every spook they see.

It slowly fades as you either get closer to inner cities and ghettos where whites and sub-humans live closer together or the whites themselves get older and realize the shitstains bleed the same color blood as us (unfortunately.)

Then it's usually open season when a mongrel thinks he's better than the next man.

I hope the cops caught that guy.

call it a dog shot where i'm from
i got dog shotted at the pub once when this bitch poured her drink on me and my mate i pushed her away and some white knight dog shotted me in the side of the head, i was shocked

>Obviously had it coming
yeah sure, except if she was black it would have been totally wrong to hit her, but given the context it's completely acceptable behavior by the negroid female to start throwing punches.
>if you defend your white is right ideology
our ideology is racial segregation

have a shit day fellow {{{user}}}

>nce when this bitch poured her d
I got hit in the back of the head by some guy because his stupid bitch girlfriend came over and sat next to me (guess they were fighting and she was trying to make him jealous).

Four of my mates grabbed him by a limb each, ran him out of the bar and straight into a pole.

Bitches are always starting fights.

lol
op, great video—will show it to those who haven’t been in the jungle

ape/white girl fights are about looks
white girl here played that card like an idiot
don’t play in the jungle

yeah the fucking boys

VIDEO OF THE YEAR

underrated

Not from what ive seen.

Fights between minorities and whites always ends up with the white dude knocked out 9/10, lol.