youtube.com/watch?v=KcJL5zmQfxc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, she's clearly black.

She's clearly tanned japanese.

Doesnt matter

She is brazilian.

She had an afro once.

mulatto

No she's black. Kubo hence the black cat form. Did you know that Tite Kubo was originally going to call her "Kuro Neko" however, he thought that the name was racist and changed her it. Protip: Use

>cat royalty

hmm

People on here so scared to admit that they like black girls. Stop being in denial about your fetish, they're not "tanned", they're black.

Sup Forumstards will never learn.

I don't give a shit what she is. I'm still just as hard.

She originally seemed to be southeast/tanned Asian, but she definitely became more black as the series went on.

She's boner inducing

The only thing "black" about her is skin tone. Think on the individual level. Maybe I like one or two dark-skinned girls in anime with unrealistic features that are vaguely European or Asian. Don't conflate that with me liking black girls.

Well she shits on all other Bleach girls, so there's a possibility of her being Indian.

She's from a shit series.

I'm more interested in knowing if she's FUCKING DEAD or not, Kubo, you FUCKING HACK

Because being black is totally a way of acting and definitive look. Not like its not just a skin color and people's personalities and looks vary between the person/character.
Sup Forums go back to your shit board.

It isn't just skin color, but that's not even relevant since Yoruichi isn't even black in skin tone.

If it were only skin color, then anyone can become black with paint or extreme tanning. Of course it has to do with distinct features that define one race from another. This is not fucking new stuff. You don't have to be from pol to understand what my argument is about.

>Yoruichi isn't even black in skin tone.

It really is. It doesn't define how you would specifically look or act.
>Yoruichi isn't even black in skin tone
Are you blind? No, she's not Mr. Popo colored, but she is a natural color that black or even Indian people can have so its a given people are curious about her origins.

No, that would just be painted or tanned. All I'm saying is that people's only way to deny others' thoughts is "she doesn't LOOK black", and just being black isn't going to be a 100% thing that she'd have to look like a stereotype or even any certain way - looks vary.
Thats what you're acting like and why I told you to go back to pol.

Havent seen her shit on a street so I think she isnt indian.

>she's not Mr. Popo colored, but she is a natural color that black or even Indian people
You wanna talk black, or you wanna talk indian?
It's two different things. and brown and black are two different things, you colorblind twerp.

I doubt she used bathrooms in her cat form.

I'm not being unreasonable at all user. I made my case. Let's entertain that she's actually black. But does me liking her equate to me liking black girls? That's what bothered me. You accuse Sup Forums of being afraid of admitting they like black girls when they perhaps fetishize one or two dark-skinned girls in anime with totally unrealistic facial features that aren't at all representative of the average black female. And I don't accept that. I like Yoruichi but don't conflate that with me liking black girls.

holy fuck the asshurt in your reply, it's a fucking fictional drawing who fucking cares

What's funny is that their argument for the "she's not black, she's brown!" statement is that she doesn't have the same traits and features as an african american person and yet, when it comes to japanese, chinese or even russian girls, they get a pass even though they don't look like what they are in 3D at all.

Then is it fair to say that you like the black skin tone in general?

>Brown and black are two different things
That's literally what they mean with Black.
Brown skin with clear African originated features like complexion, facial properties, and/or body structure.
Is your Sup Forums boner that THICK?
You cared enough to be triggered by his reply though.

>You wanna talk black, or you wanna talk indian?
It doesn't even matter. Whichever, whatever, or neither. Whatever Kubo said, is what she is. If he didn't, I don't see a problem with people thinking she's black or Indian or Japanese - its all possible.
> brown and black are two different things
Don't be a dipshit.

I didn't make the post about Sup Forums not liking black people - just explaining the point I made to your last statement and the reason. You do you in your personal life; thats your business.

Kubo had originally named the character Yoruichi Shihouin Kuroneko, which literally translates to "Black Cat." However, because of the threat of sparking racial debate, Kubo decided to change her name to Yoruichi. She's "Black" "African." Get off of Sup Forums if you're going to be racist.

I always though she was Indian since pic related is and he looks like a gender bent version of her. No matter what she is she still makes my dick diamonds though.

>Brown skin with clear African originated features like complexion, facial properties, and/or body structure.
Except she has none of that.
She's just another anime person, with brown skin.
>Don't be a dipshit.
No you.
One is worse than the other, but they're still different.

She's a cartoon character.

if it ain't white it ain't right

probably a darker skinned euro or spic

indians have a sickly brown skin tone that doesn't ever look nice

Kubo's intention was black cat = black woman.

This shouldn't be a thread. It's common sense.

Dude why are you guys so stupid? Scroll up and read!

Her character is black.

myanimelist.net/featured/1129/20_Fun_Facts_About_Bleach

>No you
Really?
+ this
You must be 18+ to use Sup Forums. Go and stay go.

Then there we go. I always thought she was anyway.

I like it sometimes depending on if it works with the rest of the girl.

Dark skin doesn't bother me personally and if it's just tan, most of Sup Forums probably doesn't mind that either if we're just talking girls in general in either dimension.

You went too far in thinking that we're just afraid of liking black girls. No, I think the vast majority of us here are into pure white skin as a beauty standard but sometimes we deviate toward girls with darker skin. But these girls typically share no trait with black girls other than dark skin. So it's deceptive to claim that they're afraid of admitting they like black girls.

Okay, continue on.

>MAL shit
>doesn't even confirm she's black
I guess this guy's a tru nigga as well?

It's because they don't like to see black people involved in something that's not negative,so they try to categorize them as anything but black,even when it's obvious that they aren't that certain race.they don't want to give black people the tiny bit of satisfaction of having a well thought out and sexy black anime character

Nothing about these "fun facts" says she is African. Her name being Black Cat doesn't mean she's actually black. That would be like me bitching that Black Goku from DBS isn't african. Stop getting so butthurt over fictional ethnicities.

>You must be 18+ to use Sup Forums.
Then leave. Who cares about a cartoon character's race other than a child?

Sage'd

You lost the moment you green text'd.

How autistic are you? seriously? I can't. If you're baiting then you've got me bro.

>Dark skin females in animu are all slutty

really makes you hmmm

>Sage'd
You lost the moment you thought sage is a downvote. Fuck off newfag.

>Yoruichi isn't even black in skin tone
Yes, she is? Aside from India I can assure you'll never find any asian girl with a skin tone half as dark as hers.

>how autistic are you? seriously? I can't. If you're baiting then you've got me bro

So you can't debate what I said then? Stop being a racebaiting retard. Show me proof that she's supposed to be African. You can't so fuck off you retard.

>So it's deceptive to claim that they're afraid of admitting they like black girls.

It's not. I'm pretty sure the standard racist Sup Forumsnon uses the "brown" excuse to justify why they like that dark skinned anime girl but not the black girl next door. It's not like they go as far as looking for different features or traits in a 3D black female, they just go directly to black = shit.

Let me use newfag as a response. You lost bro. You just can't stand being wrong. Trust me, no one likes being told they're wrong but..

I posted facts. You're response was based off of your own opinion and logic. Facts are the truth until further proven wrong. Racebaiting? No, I do not have the time to bait. Retard? yeah right. Face it, you've lost already.

>Yes, she is?
is this Australia shitposting behind 30 layers of irony?your very good at rping

Your* You can't debate personal opinions vs the facts. That's stupid. That is why I'm ignoring you after this last response.

probably native american cause best girl from best country
MAGA

Fuck off to MAL already you retarded child. Or reddit, since you like downvotes so much.

Okay. Go to Surinam, and call the first brown person you find to be black, then keep a stopwatch ready to track how fast you get murdered.
The inverse works too.
They're both subhuman, but still different breeds.

But really, skintone aside, she's no different from any other bleach char.

>I posted facts
>MAL list
>fact

You actually got me there. Thanks for the laugh.

>It's not like they go as far as looking for different features or traits in a 3D black female

I wouldn't try to either since it's very hard to find a black girl whose only remaining black feature is dark skin while every other feature is European or Asian.

Just accept that Sup Forums will never come to like black girls 99% of the time. There's no racist conspiracy behind our beauty standards and preferences.

"fuck off" and "go to reddit" that's so original.

I'm glad you're laughing with a little more knowledge. Goodness knows you needed it.

So I'm not attracted to black girls in either 2D or 3D. How does that make me racist? I just find them nasty.

>shonenshit thread
>muh 3dpd race MAL downvote shit
Disallowing naruto to be spammed was a mistake.

Have you guys tweeted to Kubo? This would be cleared without a doubt if someone just got a straight answer out of him again. He's definitely not going to say "Hurrdurr she's just brown" (if he says anything at all) though.
It'd be great since Bleach is over if he just said "Yeah, Yoru is supposed to be black." It'd be hilarious to see all the Americans crying. Because it is almost ALWAYS fucking Americans who bitch if someone black, Indian, literally anything turns up.

Nobody cares if you don't like black girls. We're having a terrible discussion about Yoruichi not your taste.

Yoruichi is just the ambiguous race token minority person.

There's no point in debating her race and it wouldn't even matter.

If the creator straight out says she's black then there is no room for debate, she's black. But some faggot in this thread is crying about she's objectively black with no evidence.

Saying Yoruichi isn't black is like saying Kaname Tōsen isn't black.

Here it is. We can all keep asking him.

twitter.com/tite_official

It's hard but it's possible. Mixed breeding is a thing and as a result some traits come and go. I've seen a lot of girls that would be considered black not have the usual african american features but if you're like , then you don't care because "black = shit".

I've already accepted the fact and I don't really care, I just find it funny. It's like if I hated blonde girls in 3D, but liked some blonde girls in anime and justified my love for them for having "yellow" hair instead of blonde. It's pathetic. In that case, just admit that you like how blonde girls are represented in anime instead of finding a stupid excuse to justify your change of heart.

You haven't been to Southeast Asia, have you?

It would be insulting if we used mixed race girls as the representative of black girls. Don't bunch the two together since you'll just marginalize all the full black girls who have defined features that get softened when mixed.

I think I just got a tumor after remembering the massive flip in his personality. Excuse me while I get chemo.

>black cats are equivalent to black women

cat = pussy = black pussy

I agree and think so as well.
I tweeted him. Perhaps we'll get an answer some day. It'd be nice.

Why not? When I say black girls, I'm talking about the skin tone, not the race. "Black" isn't a race. A mixed girl can be the representative for black girls if they all share the same skin tone. Mixed breed doesn't make the skin tone suddenly brown.

>"Black" isn't a race
Guess you'd call this a white person.

Yoruichi doesn't look like the boot fullbringer chick who actually looked black, who I thought was cute.
Yoruichi is a Brazilian-type at most.

youtube.com/watch?v=KcJL5zmQfxc

No dude. "Black"

I just tweeted him too. This is so silly but I do feel that it's important.

Mixed black girls do tend to have lighter skintones though and softened features. This makes them more accessible for some people who would normally not go for black girls. I think we shouldn't put them together. Imagine if I said I liked black girls but the only girls I go for are actually mixed race. Isn't it unfair to full black girls? They keep hearing that signal that non-black guys do like them but in reality, they never actually go for them and only light-skinned mixed black girls.

We're getting too into the realm of 3D though so I'd like to not discuss this any longer.

This thread is giving me a headache. Fact is yoruichi shihoin is black. Kaname Tōsen same skin color and hair, Black. /thread.

>Fact is yoruichi shihoin is black

Not really. Until the author states so, that is purely your opinion. Stop trying to act like it's an objective fact.

she's not a nigger

niggers don't have that sort of hair or eyes

MULATTO BUTTS! MULATTO BUTTS!
BLACK ASS MOMMA! WHITE ASS DADDY!

>BLACK ASS MOMMA! WHITE ASS DADDY!
You got it the wrong way around.

Okinawan or Ainu.

Aizen wasn't jealous of Urahara because of his intellect..

She's a big girl

>he thought that the name was racist

Confirmed bullshit.

Japs don't give a flying shit about racism.

she's imaginary, now end dis thrread.

This. Japanese think black people are the things of fairy tales, or school girl horror stories. The existence of African blacks is a national secret to keep their homogeneous island culture

Wake up from your dream. No one other than very young children that haven't been out much/seen anything but their neighborhood think that.

Because all south asians are indian, right?

I'm not sure. You should post more of her so we can figure it out.

The real question is if she's been BLACKED

Looks like Turkish Delight from a chart once I saw.

hey guys, is a white person born and raised in south africa 'black' or 'african'?

They are South African because they were born and raised there. Same why Black people born and raised in France are French.
Why is this a question?

/thread

>Japs don't give a flying shit about racism.

>What is Resident Evil 5?