When did we lose our Human Spirit?

Don't you feel it too Sup Forums? This feeling of loss? We don't have values, no goals as a society, no love for what makes us human, the virtues of man and faith in humanity as a people? Tradition, family, God, nothing is respected or revered anymore. We just have a dead dystopia to look forward to, a soulless corporate state, dehumanizing us to statistics and labor. There is no more wonder, no more adventures to be had. There are no more heroes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fE3cnl_qv_I
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
m.youtube.com/watch?v=I6tZWjQNS-A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

to much negativity

you would have said the same thing
if you were born in any other time

your more of a nihilist poet than someone
affected by society

>when did ';''''''''''''''we'''''''''''''''' loose a spook. I cannot live without my spook.

technology and modern society has made it seem like such has occurred, but real humans will find real humans. Be the change you want to see, and you will eventually see that you are not the only one living life

Be the change you want to see, and you will eventually see that you are not the only one living life

haha not so fast

theres a monthly fee for self improvement

and those improving without the proper permits will be prosecuted

Around the end of WW2.

I feel it but don't give up. There are more people
aware of the problem now than there were 10
years ago.

when we turned to fiat funny money

Nope because I have almost all the things you listed in myself. I share it with those I know as I share myself.
You think the world is dark?
Then be righteous yourself, and you'll find your own little world, is pretty damn bright.
Despite whatever goes on " out there ".

I honestly think this is why both left and right are pushing for revolution/race war/civil war. Human are defined by struggle. Modernity has quashed all struggle for Westerners.

>posting a 19th century romantic painting as an example of "the good old days"

Paintings like this were meant to provide an escape from industrialisation. It's a fantasy, faggots. Life is better than it's ever been.

You're probably right about the last part, I never really got over nihilism, but I still feel like there's something else missing, the belief that things will get better

It truly died once it stopped being practical or cool to achieve stuff. I could bust my ass to improve at something just to watch someone who would demolish me and make it look trivial. It is very hard to make something special because we measure on a global scale.

In addition to being unpractical it is also uncool. I am parent to a high school sophmore and she had no idea what a letterman jacket was and said that people don't wear those. My instinct told me that it was the carebear administration propping up the self esteem of non achievers, but in reality it's just uncool to achieve. We found one recent picture a guy wearing one and my kid told me that he "wasn't very popular or cool" in the kind of tone you would hear someone describe an eagle scout or debate club member.

Without spooks to make life interesting what else have you got? Will living a completely rational and calculating life really make anyone any happier?

This.
Yes it seems impossible to switch things around but we are aware of it which is better than our ignorance 10 years ago.

I never really got over nihilism

its probably how you role
just be cool about it

like how quentin tarantino is a weird ass dude
but makes awesome weird movies

It comes from Christianity - a shitty religion that is falling apart.
Once we get rid of Christianity, we'll regain our Human Spirit.

In a material sense yeah, I believe that life is at its best, but there's more to life than just consumption, there's no spirituality, you Japs are a prime example, high tech and plentiful life, but the work is life draining and the home is basically dying slowly, many of your young have chosen to just give up instead living as wageslaves in your hypercapitalist society.

>look mom, I told them subjectivity isn't objectivity again, just like the meme man

>Don't you feel it too Sup Forums? This feeling of loss? We don't have values, no goals as a society, no love for what makes us human, the virtues of man and faith in humanity as a people?
And what's the point in that? Humanity will not last longer than a few centuries anyway and then all we've ever done will be forgotten and meaningless.

>Tradition, family, God, nothing is respected or revered anymore.
Because there is no god, tradition is just a bunch of stupid shit primitive people used to do, usually to worship a nonexistent deity, and family is just as finite and pointless as everything else.

>We just have a dead dystopia to look forward to, a soulless corporate state, dehumanizing us to statistics and labor. There is no more wonder, no more adventures to be had. There are no more heroes.
It doesn't have to be that way. Just remove capitalism.

Hey its not how I like to roll, it's fucked. I cant get myself to believe in God, as much as I try, and the thought of closing my eyes one day and never waking up keeps me up at night constantly. I'm working a boring job making enough cash to be comfy, but I feel more automated by the day, just living through the motions of working and living in general. I often find myself subconsciously driving halfway to my office on weekends when in fact I have to go grocery shopping or going out for something else. I'm just waiting to die I guess.

>everything's pointless
>we're all doomed
>convert to my ideology for a better tomorrow

The meme flag does it again.

Admiring virtues isn't very egalitarian of you, OP. Think about people without virtues for a second. How do you think they'd feel? Not very equal, that's for sure. And we all must be made equal. Economically, spiritually, socially.

It's not about a better tomorrow, it's about a better now and a world that allows its people to live to the fullest, rather than basing their ideology on superstition.

The points are all valid, yet its because they are so rational that its what's killing me, man isnt a pureit rational being, every belief and system we've created has been a coping mechanism used to make sense of the world around us and to cope with the idea of our own mortality. Now that we see that there is no God and that our beliefs and traditions are all just make believe to make it easier to live and die happy, what can we do? Pretend to have a goal and aspirations in mind and play an ultimately meaningless role until we die?

>tfw we are not being motivated by the next steps of progress for mankind

all everyone does is stare at their smartphones

we have no sure idea why we exist or desire to solve the secrets of the universe

personally i blame the jews

>muh postmodernism under a different name from an obscure fag

Stirner is the new Nietzsche for fedoras

What do most people do? Enjoy every moment you can. Stop thinking about the future or some "bigger picture" and just do whatever feels good.
The only reasonable mission in life is to have as much pleasure and as little pain in life as possible. Your life amounts to nothing but a collection of moments you've lived through, so you better make those moments count.

I have values it's in the Constitution and history of my country, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, Samuel Adams etc

If only. All you have to do to 'be into Stirner' is call cultural constructs spooks and then feel really pleased with yourself for being such a smart boy.

Why must there be any equality? The reality is we are all different, born under genetics and circumstances we cannot control, there can never be equality, there will always be inequality and discrimination as long as humans are human. Imagine being a minority who subscribes to the ideals of the majority, but will never be accepted and will always be discriminated against because of differences they cannot control?

>And what's the point in that? Humanity will not last longer than a few centuries anyway and then all we've ever done will be forgotten and meaningless.
No it wont. Destruction is a part of so called “evolution”. What we leave behind helps others learn quicker. Just as the things the egyptians and romans left behind helped us to “evolve” quicker.
>Because there is no god, tradition is just a bunch of stupid shit primitive people used to do, usually to worship a nonexistent deity, and family is just as finite and pointless as everything else.
This is just wrong. You can go ahead and not believe in god. Or think traditions are stupid and family is pointless. Thats your opinion. Not fact.
>It doesn't have to be that way. Just remove capitalism.
capitalism isnt the problem. The free market isnt a problem. Its the consumers who are the problem. Theres too many retards the government just hands money to because they know it keeps the economy going.

Industrialization destroyed what we call humanity. We are all just cogs in the great machine now.

Empty hedonism isn't fulfilling, I've already done what I've wanted to, and the only moments I feel alive are when I make love and when I'm in danger.

Try fucking an alligator. It's the only way to feel doubly alive.

This user is correct but not in the way that he intended. Ultimately it's up to you as an individual with your friends and family to create a spook that you find interesting. You shouldn't rely on the government's pre-packaged spook or reminisce about historical spooks.
Only by embracing a spook as an individual, a family and then as a greater community can you remove any feelings of emptiness that you feel.

I fucking hate t_d

>No it wont. Destruction is a part of so called “evolution”. What we leave behind helps others learn quicker. Just as the things the egyptians and romans left behind helped us to “evolve” quicker.
Humanity will go extinct sooner or later no matter what we do, so what's the point?

>This is just wrong. You can go ahead and not believe in god. Or think traditions are stupid and family is pointless. Thats your opinion. Not fact.
I will believe in a god when someone proves his existence. Until I see any kind of evidence of anything beyond, I live in the world I can see and feel, thank you.

>capitalism isnt the problem. The free market isnt a problem. Its the consumers who are the problem. Theres too many retards the government just hands money to because they know it keeps the economy going.
The fact that 1% of people own everything in the world, including other people is the problem. The direct cause of this is capitalism and the middle class being manipulated to work against their own interests.

Newsflash: nothing is. Whatever you accomplish will only fulfill you for a few days tops.

Seriously lad.

Look to space and the coming new Age of Solar Sail

>technology eliminates hardships
>humans become weak
>humans degenerate
>society crumbles
it has happened before, and it will again

youtube.com/watch?v=fE3cnl_qv_I

I want to go mining on Ceres as much as the next guy. Lets be honest it isn't happening before we're all old men.

>I will believe in a god when someone proves his existence. Until I see any kind of evidence of anything beyond, I live in the world I can see and feel, thank you.
If someone gave you evidence would you even believe? Im not talking about scientific evidence im talking about prayers being answered and signs manifesting. Youd call them crazy.
>The fact that 1% of people own everything in the world, including other people is the problem. The direct cause of this is capitalism and the middle class being manipulated to work against their own interests.
So we agree. Capitalism isnt the problem its the manipulation thats the problem.

>Paintings like this were meant to provide an escape from industrialisation. It's a fantasy, faggots. Life is better than it's ever been.
Isn't that what we want?
We want a hyperindustrial society that does allow us to free our mindy, to romanticize and concentrate on non material aspects?

>many of your young have chosen to just give up
That's just because there is not perspective because they don't think about what I said above.

Spirit is growing. 20-30 years ago nobody talked about spirit because they had outlets to express it and it just sort of "was" its bottled up but that makes it grow. When people finally explode there will be a renaissance world wide and people will be human again for a while.

Gonna be pretty disappointing when the high you get from achieving world communism peters out in a few days.

Don't worry, soon enough we'll have an (((extraterrestrial))) invasion to unite the world. When we're done people will (((see))) how good the world was under a single, temporary, government and will beg for it to become permanent.

An old man can dream user.

And if not us. Then our children. We owe it to them for the advance of mankind.

>If someone gave you evidence would you even believe? Im not talking about scientific evidence im talking about prayers being answered and signs manifesting. Youd call them crazy.
I see that happen, I'd question it. But so far, "god's will" is suspiciously similar to random chance.

>So we agree. Capitalism isnt the problem its the manipulation thats the problem.
Capitalism IS the manipulation. It focuses at some arbitrarily and inaccurately determined point in the future and promises that if you give up something now, you'll get something in the future. And most people don't get what they deserve. The 1% do.

So what?

Fuck off, Ozymandias.

wtf are you on about

go chop a tree and carve it into a canoe and sail down a river to the sea

Grow food and medicinal plants

Learn your Mythology, Poetry and Music

>Do something you numpty

by complaining and making us internally vocalise you are causing vibes of a non-orgasmic nature

Theres nothing random about it. One of the first prayers i ever did i asked god to prove that he was real by sending a meteorite. And the same night i asked him to prove his existance i was outside smoking and a fucking meteorite fell from the sky. See you think im crazy. This is why the bible says youre supposed to keep it secret. If you dont believe i cant help you with that. You just have to believe in him. Even though i had my doubts. I was certain he existed because i am certain the fucking devil exists. I just needed confirmation and he confirmed it with a meteor.

>cool
who cares, tell them to work hard, they can have a friend when they get married, herd them away from the chaff

I don't believe you, because I haven't seen it. I might if I had.

And also, I don't think devil exists either, both good and evil are subjective concepts. It depends on how we interpret them.

youre thinking about yourself, i would disagree
sage

>Don't you feel it too Sup Forums? This feeling of loss?
Fuck off you goddamn false-flagging kike, this is the best position we've been in since WW2.

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

get off Sup Forums first, it depresses the shit out of people

get some endorphins flowing up in here

I feel it fellow human. It's consumerism. It's the acceleration of American consumerist capitalist culture were by all seance of any soul and connection with oneself and one another are monetized.

you mean a shooting star? those happen every night, how often do you stare at the night sky? hod is not a person, god is reality

Mouse Utopia. Behavioral Sink. Research it.

Country folk (and people with a country mindset, not overly urbanized) haven't lost it. Yet.

OBAMA 2020

we call that "The Bird Reign"

When everyone is blood soaked and exhausted, they'll all look up toward the sky and hear birds singing (return to eden)
then the whole cycle repeats and we rewrite our myths as they happen, so instead of CuChulainn et al, we'll be telling stories about the next hero who takes a stand

>please be called "Seamus Paddy Murphy"

Pray to him. Ask him to do the same for you. And dont doubt he exists. Or it wont work. Thats the problem. If You have doubt He wont trust you.

I know this wont make you believe but this is the exact meteorite he sent.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=I6tZWjQNS-A

>Ancom fag thinks nuclear family is a spook
I’ve never fucking understood this bullshit. Even as a little kid who knew no better than Democrat good Republican bad, I knew this viewpoint just reeked of recent invention. Our monkey men ancestors in Africa had clans and primitive villages and some of our primate cousins who exist currently raise their children in nuclear families. Our four-legged mammal ancestors lived in packs, and fucking BIRDS raise young in Male-Female pairings, they mourn their young and partners and parents. Fucking penguins in Antarctica mate for life and die of heartbreak if the other leaves or dies. Elephants raise their children “parents and village” style, just like humans. They mourn the grandparents and parents when they die, they lose their fucking mind over children dying. They loiter around dead elephants for days and weeks on end and bury them for god’s sake. The good kind of niggers in Africa even have stable nuclear families, strong religious beliefs and have tons of kids. It was even like that before Western aid inflated their population. In my opinion it’s them who really have it figured out, after the great die-off happens when the West cuts the aid off, thise niggers’ll still be chilling out and having tons of kids, living in happy, ignorant poverty and living off the land for the next ten thousand years. It’s a winning strategy for almost any large, complex organism in any shape. Hell, you can ignore everything else and see that it takes a male and a female mating to create offspring. One male and one female.

The very fact that there’s people that think that monogamous nuclear families and further child development in the village are spooks blows my mind every fucking time. You can just tell these people had an awful home life or grew up bullied, how else could they be so easily brainwashed into worshipping the State and hating their culture and family?

45'

When we became responsible to serve sub-Humans and jews

Hear, hear!

Well said, user!

Like this faggot

I agree mate. We have all become slaves to corporations, living in a concrete jungle, with every inch of the world populated by humans.

Never heard it called that. I like it and I believe it.

Maybe we should all just stop. No more job, no more NEET either. Just stop, down our tools, and look into the sky.

And growing up around extremely religious relatives made me believe in god even more. My family never went to church. Ive been to church maybe three times my entire life. But ive got cousins who go to church every week end. And they have stories of miricles too. Like one time my cousin was in his backyard about to eat a lemon off a lemon tree and his mom told him if he picks a lemon god is gonna get angry and as soon as he picked the lemon there was the sound of thunder and it started raining and he ran inside terrified.

Ill tell you another miricle. This same cousin. Who i used to think was the biggest wimp. He was a clean freak. And he obeyed every order his parents gave him because he had the fear of god put into him. He was awkward. Nerdy. Heres the real miracle. He got married recently. And is having a kid soon. Someone i thought would be sitting alone in a church for the rest of his life. No. His life is great.

It's why so many yearn for a civilizational-level happening. And why so many have embraced accelerationism. You know what would restore wonder, tradition, family, God, and adventure? Fucking cataclysm that's what. And likely nothing short of that.

`checked