How do we organize

Lets think of ways to start meeting up across the country... we need to get this thing rolling

if you guys cant take this shit seriously then what use is the internet anyway

what thing user?

Be the change you want to see - others will follow.

the movement. we need to get out in the real world... we need to meet in real life and focus our energy on organizing propaganda and marches... just ideas... we need to wake our people up quicker than whats happening now

im trying to get people to meet up... we have to be serious about this

>Be the change you want to see - others will follow.
this faggot gets it

Watching the tommy Robinson video about Poland - he said that the first year of demonstration Antifa were able to shut it down, more attended the next year, then more until antifa looked like nothing in comparison.

Start small. Start local. All great movements come from small groups of fanatics.
Trying to loosely organize thousands of strangers over looser ideas is bound to fail.
Create something knew with people you trust. Propagandize, others will follow. Already doing this myself locally.

Hello fellow based neo nazis.

We're going to lynch some negros this evening am i rite?

But isn’t that what MAGA was about.

Because we're bored, and it was funny.

Same as it ever was.

Nice try, CIA.

DAY OF THE ROPE TOMORROW

SHADILAY, BROTHERS

Recycled campaign slogan from RR to motivate a broken middle class to vote for change towards 'better days'
Still civil cucked
Still feminist cucked,
Still importing over 1 million immigrants a year.
Still 56%

>Only well-armed nation in the world.
>Cant stand up to traitorous government

Och! how can we break the surface? we have to charge and defeat these lunatics. its so much easier than we are making it out to be

This.
Most of this is satire. Stop stirring the shit stew and go find out if Soros really is the bad guy and if so why he is still active.

i think what we need is firepower. form an actual militia with veterans

who tf cares hes one guy this is an entire world we are fighting against. the end result is white Christian supremacy throughout the world

Go to bed Agent Smith

I'm starting to think on these terms too.
I forseee an awaking happening across the land.
I believe in 2018 we will see things we never
thought possible happening.

any real thoughts? we can form militias with kids out of the military... but we must be discreet... we also need powerful allies like people who can tap into the (((SYSTEM)))

its now or never do or die

this afternoon, behind the bleachers after school
don't bring friends

If this movement is going to work it needs to be widespread. Ideologies don't come into power by starting Reddit-tier social clubs. Like the Aussie said - be the change you want to see. Be a leader for your community. We'll get there as long as we keep at it but it certainly won't happen overnight.

>CIA Honeypot: The Thread

it can only truly be widespread if we form up NOW and not wait until something happens. WERE what happens not anything else

Oh hi alphabet soup agency honey pot

you dont have to do anything as you already glow in the dark so your comrades can spot you very easily

anybody lives in the 617 let me know

hey no turkish mongol people allowed

No thanks, nigger.

I hope the CIA following my internet habits is cute. Hope she likes me

I'll believe your not a CIA nigger if you post some dank ass memes like a real user would do.

hey im only half gypsy...

Oh those pesky negroes, right?

How about you stop using confederate/Nazi iconography like a bunch of clueless idiots.

It scares away the normies like nothing else. We need a new symbol, and not the cringy kekistan bullshit.

fuck that idk how to do that shit

Sounds reasonable. Where would you like to meet?

yeah thats real... what tho? everything we use will be turned against us... this forum is for US only not braindead people

>...
Redditors raus!!!!

I live in Boston area

This thread is DEFINITELY NOT AN ALPHABET AGENCY HONEYPOT.

Maybe some a qt grills tho

obviously

Just use the American flag
Style it in some way

Do you guys in the federal government need meme experts. Walmart does not pay much. Will work for 11/hr.

we should start by killing everyone like this

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

>can't, or won't cause it's not bad enough.

I got happy kids to feed, I don't need to LARP as a rebel quite yet.

Ok guys, and if everything fails, we'll say that Putin is to blame for everything, Putin and the Russians, Russian Putin

stay behind your computer because if we find you, we'll delete your brain with drugs, strap bombs to you, and tell you the nearest federal building is made of candy

we need brains... people who know what theyre doing... we must get organized and become more than formidable

lol fuck all that... we can be dirty rats as long as we get the job done... its about being ANONYMOUS right now

Alright I'll believe your not a CIA nigger if you tell me how to greentext

>implying we are a movement
>no grammar
ATF, FBI, CIA, or NSA. The feds can't meme.

I hate shilling but every one on Sup Forums need to be using the app NextDoor. It is a social network for people to talk to their neighbors. Don’t go full power level in it but if we want high trust communities it could be a formidable tool. See what people aroun you are concerned about engage, drop subtle red pills. Also blacks don’t seem to use it. It is all whites in my area which has a sizable negro population. It is a lot of people concerned about little matters, baby sitters, creeps riding through their neighborhood and the like. At least check it out.

dude im a 23 year old scumbag degenerate from boston who got fucked over my whole life now im on the winning team... enough wit the CIA shit.. my mums lebanese were not allowed in the cia

i like that word formidable

>download app
>type in address
>poast "seeking gf, qualifications: nice"
I think it might work

definitely sounds iffy

>How do we organize
This needs to happen actually, but it would have to be done without data collection.

anyone want to bomb a federal building with me?

define data collection

Okay driving to Boston now. Tell me where to go when I get there, be like 3 hours.

bruh lets create an identity with what we got now... we need some kind of basic foundation that everything centers and relies on... hmmm

>Tries to prove his identity on an anonymous board without proofs
>can't meme or even greenest
Fucking hell if the feds are this stupid no wonder people don't trust the government

Dont say you're a Southie pls.

Hey me too, Can I come?

im not here to meme motherfucker

Yeah man. Sup Forums meetup. South Boston. Today.

it depends bro cuz muslims as we all know are straight gypsy mind readers

I agree if you are the type of person who is guarded about your identity it isn’t for you. But if you are a decent person who doesn’t mind telling an app where you live, it isn’t bad. I’m not a terrorist hackerman so I don’t care if people know where I live. I just want to be an asset to my neighboring whites.

yeah but its just not really that reliable i dont think... plus everybodys gona think ur a fucking weirdo like everyones just tryna raise their kids and shit why would they need to be "redpilled?" just stay on forums like this for now

Like using the internet to organize events, or
register website users as members etc. Really the more offline the better.

u in southie? where tf we gona meet up there that place sucks

true

>winning team

hahahahahahahahahahano

You got harnessed by a mainstream political party. You didn't win shit, you're at a circus, go on and eat your bread.

Also you're not even on the team. If they actually got the ethnostate they want, it'll be over your dead body and you won't get a say in the matter.

I’m not saying repill the notmies on the JQ. I’m saying be a helpful and good neighbor. We need strong communities first before any political bullshit is even possible . Otherwise the shit will just melt away at the first sight of opposition. I’ve seen it before. I was an ancom who spent my youth trying to create change. I’ve seen shit ebb and flow.

I’m not saying downloading an app will change the world, but that type of thing, community building is absolutely essential. We have no hope if there is no “we.”

bitch ima be king of the ethnostate whether you like it or not

good point... just be a good neighbor/person i guess... you gotta be kinda rough around the edges i think, though. im tired of the richard spencers and other creepers saying theyre with us

>Half leb
>Half fucking sandnigger

You'll never see the ethnostate mate

Your mother is a cheap whore who shat you out into this world through the sewer because she couldn't afford abortion, a shame really. Genepool could do without a clueless autistic faggot with trouble with spelling problems like you.

But it's not too late to correct that mistake, go to a highway and start running towards oncoming traffic.

sure i will my people will just fuckin slip in there no big deal... we wont let any other sand people in tho

u mad u still a virgin tho

White degenerates need Islam

gross... why so they can be muslim degenerates

Sup Forums's hatred towards blacks is a turn off for me. I feel like you guys will start killing blacks as soon as you come into power like how Hitler killed 8 billion jews

you gona thank god u got just one tribe of gypsies on your side... were the capstone of the gypsies anyway and they all hate us for it

Muslims don't have cucks, homos, trannies, aids or drug addicts, the West is lost.

prolly not desu but i fucking hate like maadd fucking black people... straight up

Are you Black?

>Muslims don't have homos

What is bacci boys? What is Thursday?

bro bro muslims have pedophiles, your all inbred, you all smell, your all dirty looking, your completely vindictive and untrustworthy.... the fuckin romans had a word for you it was TREACHEROUS and i know theyre referring to my people but were christian now ;)

That was banned by the Taliban, not true Islam, Afghan warlords practice it, defended by the U.S. Americans were made to stand down, many such cases were reported

Nobody was talking about who's gotten laid until you brought it up.

Since you have no point of reference for your accusation, we have to assume you're projecting your own life at others.

Virgin boy

u seem kinda smart and maybe we could use some muslim people to soften your hard heads up but at the end of the day you guys really need to keep some distance from us just out of respect for both you and us... u know full well were not gona get along even if the european people believe otherwise

Remember the last pol Meetup?
I am pretty sure the board is majority non white.

Muslims in Europe will solve the inbreeding problem by mating with White women

no, but I was that part of that one white family in an all black area