Two Hundred Years Together - Jews & Soviet Russia

So after reading a few of Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn's books, whilst searching for a new one to read, I come across Two Hundred Years Together, which looked interesting. I searched high and low for a translated version, but it is still only made in Russian.
How can a world famous, nobel prize winning author have a book that has never been translated?
Has anyone read it? Russian bros?

>Two Hundred Years Together is a two-volume historical essay by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn. It was written as a comprehensive history of Jews in the Russian Empire, the Soviet Union and modern Russia

Passage from the book that has been translated
>"The Jew is in all corners and on all levels of power.” “The Russian sees him as a ruler of Moscow, at the head of the capital on Neva [Leningrad], and at the head of the Red Army, a perfected death machine. He sees that St. Vladimir Prospect has been renamed Naumson Prospect… The Russian sees the Jew as judge and hangman; he sees Jews at every turn, not only among the communists, but among people like himself, everywhere doing the bidding of Soviet power… . Not surprisingly, the Russian, comparing present with past, is confirmed in his idea that power is Jewish power, that it exists for Jews and does the bidding of Jews.

Really activates the almonds

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/stream/Solzhenitsyn200YearsTogether/Solzhenitsyn-200 Years Together_djvu.txt
docdroid.net/OdYUy5a/200-years-together.pdf
solargeneral.org/ebooks/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

infinity chan translated it h/o im looking for the link for ya

Bumping.

I found a version on the internet, but with no certified translated version you have to take it with a pinch of salt.

archive.org/stream/Solzhenitsyn200YearsTogether/Solzhenitsyn-200 Years Together_djvu.txt

Cheers user

I got a PDF of it from

this the infinity chan translated one?

Was it a good read? Can you tell me a little about the book?

https : // track5 . mixtape . moe / adkmzj . pdf

just remove the spaces and your all set

docdroid.net/OdYUy5a/200-years-together.pdf

better one btw

I havent read a lot of it.

Whilst searching for it, I come across some pretty cool free eBooks on this website:
solargeneral.org/ebooks/

To know who rules over you, find out who you're not allowed to criticize.

Life saver, thanks.
Have you read the book yourselves?

Does not compute.

OP go to 2xchans rare and banned books board.
They translated it while back.
Best read .

What did you think about the book?

yes, it's really good, once you start its hard to stop reading and you will find out exactly why this book wasn't translated.

Well, i personally think it is the greatest book written.
So does pretty much all red pilled people.
You cant really address JQ with intelligent people without having read it.

(((Sahlman)))

Fantastic, I will start tonight.

I've been raw dogging jewish girls to spite jew hated on these threads. Can't wait for my jew kids to rule the earth, and shit post on Sup Forums.

mazel tov!

Go for it.

>How can a world famous, nobel prize winning author have a book that has never been translated?
The Jews destroyed his career. After that, no one would touch it.

aah Solzhenitsyn I love how he was loved and adored in west before. But after he told he supports Putin and turned out to be Russian nationalist (which all real anticommunist were during soviet times) he is now hated in west. Clearly shows that in Liberal west you can be good goy Russian only if you hate Russia and you are ready to sell it to west.

Also daily reminder that during Soviet Unions time only real serious threath to communism was Russian nationalism which was suppressed hard.

The West loved Solzhenitsyn during the Cold War. Once Solzhenitsyn started naming the Jew, suddenly his name is purged from all academia.

Its also related to that he turned out to be Russian nationalist and not ulta liberal globalist shill like west wanted.

I can wait to read this book. To not even have a credited translation i.e banned in the West, there have to be some pretty major redpills in it.

I read that he hated America and it's consumerism.

There are. He basically outlines how the first Soviet government and the NKVD was almost entirely Jewish, which means the Ukrainian Genocide was carried out by Jews. Ie: Jews killed more people than Hitler.

He's simply listing historical fact. People don't want to hear it, though. They don't want to hear about how happy synagogue down the street and Le Funny Jewish Man on TV would slit their children's throats without a second thought. Which is why his book is banned.

He did, and he's right to. America used to be white and Christian. Now its a mudpile of spiritless consumerism. People join the military not to fight for this shithole, but to find some meaning in their lives that extends beyond the vile trappings of this landfill of a "culture".