Future DBS

Where can they go from this?
I mean will super saiyan god be the final transformation?
Will they take advantage of fusions to fight stronger opponents?
I have a feeling that with the introduction of all the other universes they might learn a new technique that could surpass their current form.
What are your theories?

>super saiyan god be the final transformation?

oh my young naive child

Freeza and Hit brute forced their way into having god-level power. I don't see why others couldn't

They can go wherever they want. They can throw darts at a board or pull scenes from a hat.

Super isn't bound by the constraints of "logic" or "preexisting lore" or "proper narrative". They know people will eat it up no matter what.

>The whole point of god ki and the ritual was that it was power unattainable normally
>Unless you do chores for some god for a month
>or train for 4 months
>Or be a 1000 year old assassin and incompetent time-stopper.
>or spend 15 minutes with someone with god ki so you can bootleg it.

Bravo Tori.

Fusion is essentially worthless now, they kind of established it.

You can only get so strong from a fusion before it becomes pointless and burns out too quickly.

SSB Vegito burned through a 1 hour fusion in minutes. A stronger Fusion would probably last seconds.

Yup. SSB Gogeta probably can't exist anymore, considering SS3 Gotenks could only last a little less than 5 minutes.

The power levels are so high now he is forced to ignore them.

Goku's transformation should have worn off and Vegeta should have just stayed ssj2 afer seeing how they should have just trained assloads somehow( insert plot bullshit); Gohan should have also have mixed mystic form with ssj; if this was just going to happen

Honestly, I think Super Saiyan should have been the best transformation for everyone except Gohan, who should have had Super Saiyan 2. Maybe Trunks and Goten as well. MAYBE.

That way, the power inflation wouldn't need to get out of hand. Piccolo could still be relevant, and the other characters would have a chance of actually contributing.

>Give only saiyans God Ki

Clearly they don't give a fuck about that. Even GT did a better job of having shafted side-characters contribute, and it didn't do a very good one.

I don't think you watched DBS at all. Retarded GT loving spic.

They made a point of saying Beerus' power was impossible to match, they even mentioned Vegeto wouldn't be enough. So yeah, the literal point of God Ki was that it was on an unattainable tier and that only god Ki via bullshit handholding ritual could match it. Laughably, they backpedaled by the next movie and keep backpedaling every new arc too.

Also wow you seem a little obsessed with GT, I didn't say a word about it.

We all know the next arc is going to be a Cell resurrection arc.

Supa Saiyajin Bru SS+

I would like to see an evil society type arc where different people fight different enemies of absurd strength. That could give more characters some spot light.

Use the catalog retard

SSJB just like RoF should have never been made.

Anyway, the only place I can see them going with this is super saiyajin true god with red/purple hair -fuccboi build.

Something that can only be used for short periods of time and will completely wipe them out afterwords.

As for fusions. They are still useful and to be honest Vegitterott should have been able to BODY Blackmassu with just SSJ2.

Hell have them go Ascendent SSJ2(without the nonsensical and utterly retarded blue aura)to legitimize Trunks stupid as fuck mary sue forms and have him hold his own against Zamasu with ease. WITHOUT using god ki.
The story implications of this would have been hilarious.

As for fusions. I was thinking Goten and KidTrunks could remember blue and red guys from DBYo and figure out a new fusion technique that lets them fuse and unfuse quickly and it won't drain them.

Them taking on a couple of badguys then doing their quick fusion to take on a big boss then breaking apart to fight him seperately and keep him off guard would be fun to see.

Using Fusion as not a new form but a temporary super attack form.

>They are still useful and to be honest Vegitterott should have been able to BODY Blackmassu with just SSJ2.
How? I mean I'm a vegeto fanboy, but Vegeto is made of 2 people who at SSB level were inferior to the 2 people making up Zamasu.

Vegitto stomped a mudhole in blacks ass and Zamasu at no point proved to be a match for goku or even trunks.

God Ki should have been off the table because Vegetterot's was too new to their own body and couldn't adequately control Ki to use it/this new person wasn't part of the god SSJ ritual so they don't get access to god ki.

What's the dealio with Kaioken x SSB?
Why is it even a thing?
Why is it just red on top of blue and not just purple?
why do I even care

Zamasu flip flopped from beating ass to getting his ass beat, and Black had magic zenkai that made him stronger whenever he got his ass beat. Yeah, he was stomped by vegeta. Next episode he is no longer getting stomped and summons an army of mist clones that were beating Goku and Vegeta's ass.

Vegeto still beat Zamasu pretty handily though, and that seemed reasonable to me. Until the moronic time limit retcon.

Also as SS2 he couldn't do shit because he isn't a mary sue from the future.

Apparently using Kaioken + SSJ = KABOOM and SSJB is a super form that has better ki control then SSJ.

So he can get a bigger easier to control multiplier on top of it and not explode.

As for why blue + red auras? Because it gives a visual cue that he's using it and it's distinctive.
However his aura turning a rich purple will take away from any other multi colored aura they want to pull out of their ass later.

NOW with it being a throwaway power up in the last ep..it's lost any and all credibility and real weight as a technique.
I mean, he used it to make zamasu let go of his fucking ankle.

It's still stupid as fuck however.
And the only bad thing about the timelimit retcon is that they used it as an easy way to defuse vegito. Hell they should have had Gogeta show up. He's cooler looking, more well liked, and has a higher power ceiling.

>Black is Zamasu
>Zamasu is Zamasu
>Literally same person

>One wishes for immortality
>Suggests to the other he do the same
>The other says no because he has enough power.

I honestly don't see how it makes sense for you to have an idea, and suggest it to yourself and then you disagree with your own idea. Obviously one Zamasu thought it would be wise, so why wouldn't the other if they are the same person?

He didn't even go Kaio ken in the manga

>It's still stupid as fuck however.
How so?

>And the only bad thing about the timelimit retcon is that they used it as an easy way to defuse vegi
>The only bad thing about the timelimit retcon is the time limit

They really should have used Gogeta, but
>and has a higher power ceiling.
Kek. How so?

>>It's still stupid as fuck however.
>How so?
The Zenkai explanation for his powerups has always been fucking retarded and his mist clones are just unexplainable silly bullshit.
That the writers didn't take advantage fo his god bullshit to use magic stuff is...fucking amazing.

> (You)
>>And the only bad thing about the timelimit retcon is that they used it as an easy way to defuse vegi
>>The only bad thing about the timelimit retcon is the time limit
Time limit as in how long he can stay fused not time limit that acts as a way to break up the fusion prematurely.
That it's only a one time one hour use thing and they'll break apart and they can never use those earings to fuse again was a good idea.
But they decided to randomly apply fusion dance rules to it.

>They really should have used Gogeta, but
>>and has a higher power ceiling.
>Kek. How so?
Vegeta and Goku training seperately then merging will end with a more powerful, more skilled, and more experienced fusion then one that is stuck together and training on it's own from that point on.

Zeno will announce another Tournament arc.
It will be fought between all the universes,
But before that arc we will have 10 or so episodes of slap stick humor episodes or pointless filler nobody will mention again in the series. Like that goo vegeta thing.

>Replying to yourself
>Arguing with yourself
>Correcting yourself

Holy shit, that is the saddest post I have ever seen on/a/.

Super Android 8

>The Zenkai explanation for his powerups h
Oh yeah, yeah, agreed. It was damn stupid. Good smug, but dumb.

>as a way to break up the fusion prematurely.
Any time limit is a way to break up the fusion prematurely. That's the literal point of the plot device. Seems a real waste considering how they had recently established Dragon Balls could unfuse, and failing that they still had Buu. I would have forgiven Super for a LOT if they'd had the balls to do an episode or two of Vegeto slice of life.

>Vegeta and Goku training seperately then merging will end with a more powerful
That's just a weak loophole, you can't just say "well Gogeta can have stronger components therefore it is stronger". And we know the potara fusion isn't permanent nor they'd want it to be, anyway.

Speaking of future DBS, will we see old characters again? Like 17, Fortuneteller Baba, lunch, Chiaotzu and King Yemma?

>lunch

I already ate Anonymous san.

You don't know how (You) works do you?

>Oh yeah, yeah, agreed. It was damn stupid. Good smug, but dumb.
No, it was not good smug. It was fucking trash and was just a way to up the ante without actually having to think about how for longer then a second.
I got seriously sick of Blacks shit in three fucking eps.

>>as a way to break up the fusion prematurely.
>Any time limit is a way to break up the fusion prematurely. That's the literal point of the plot device. Seems a real waste considering how they had recently established Dragon Balls could unfuse, and failing that they still had Buu. I would have forgiven Super for a LOT if they'd had the balls to do an episode or two of Vegeto slice of life.
I don't think you understand. It having a hard limit of 1hour for non god beings/mortals was good. It allowed them to use the vegetterot character more. Them applying fusion dance rules to it to prematurely break the fusion? That is bullshit.
And I would fucking never watch a single ep of DBS again if they had a slice of life Vegetto anything. The fuck is that cunt gonna do that would be interesting? Get his shit pushed in by Beerus? Be the most powerfullest asshole around and do fuck all else?
Hell no.
Toriyama got rid of that fusion for a reason.

>>Vegeta and Goku training seperately then merging will end with a more powerful
>That's just a weak loophole, you can't just say "well Gogeta can have stronger components therefore it is stronger". And we know the potara fusion isn't permanent nor they'd want it to be, anyway.

That's not a weak loophole. That's common fucking sense.
Vegetto merged permanently training for a year versus Goku and Vegeta training seperately for a year.
Then they fuse using the fusion dance that allows them to fight for a good length of time.

It is 100% bullet proof logic that the resulting fusion will be entire tiers stronger then Vegetto.

Toei was a mistake.

>I don't think you understand. It having a hard limit of 1hour for non god beings/mortals was good.
I don't think you realize that regardless of the amount of time it gives you, its' still a plot device to introduce an element of tension. If it had been a full hour, the fight would have simply lasted the whole hour. Time passage in anime is relative to the plot.

>That's not a weak loophole. That's common fucking sense.
>Vegetto merged permanently training for a year versus Goku and Vegeta training seperately for a year.

Several mistaken assumptions.
1) That vegetto can't unfuse. Even without the time limit, it was shown repeatedly to be something you could undo.
2) That being vegeto wouldn't allow him training opportunities that would be out of reach for vegeta or goku

And you're still basing that assertion on the premise that Gogeta's components would be stronger than Vegeto's which is pretty dumb.

>>I don't think you understand. It having a hard limit of 1hour for non god beings/mortals was good.
>I don't think you realize that regardless of the amount of time it gives you, its' still a plot device to introduce an element of tension. If it had been a full hour, the fight would have simply lasted the whole hour. Time passage in anime is relative to the plot.
I'm sorry but, that means absolutely nothing.
An hour of Vegetto fighting in blue form is enough to stop him.
Saying that it's not would actually straing credibility too much and they'd risk ruining the plot to do it.

>>That's not a weak loophole. That's common fucking sense.
>>Vegetto merged permanently training for a year versus Goku and Vegeta training seperately for a year.
>Several mistaken assumptions.
>1) That vegetto can't unfuse. Even without the time limit, it was shown repeatedly to be something you could undo.
I'm sorry, but who fucking cares. The time limit is a good thing and makes vegetto not some random invincible super form with no weaknesses what so ever.
Toriyama himself hated what he created and got rid of it as soon as possible.

>2) That being vegeto wouldn't allow him training opportunities that would be out of reach for vegeta or goku
Like what?
Who in the FUCK could he fight against that would prove to be a good challenge? What skill does he need to learn? What experiences will he gain as a singular entity?
No, Vegeta and Goku as sepreate entities have far more opportunities to grow seperately and have more training partners to fight against. Like each other for instance.
Their resulting fusion would be far more powerful, experienced, and skilled then Vegetto.

>And you're still basing that assertion on the premise that Gogeta's components would be stronger than Vegeto's which is pretty dumb.

Gogeta would have the opportunity to grow stronger because the components would be able to get stronger seperately then fuse.
Vegetto would not have that opportunity.