What if we give the jews Greater Israel?

C'mon guys, the jews deserve it, and actually they are going to take it. So why not help them?
I have a plan to migrate all the displaced peoples to Australia. Australia is only 200 years old.
globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815

I am talking about a new world, and yes the jews will rule the world and they should, because you are all dumb cunts and you know it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagascar_Plan
youtube.com/watch?v=9UagqOHScNs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We're going to help them even if we don't want to. So why don't they just take it?

wrong. Israel will become palestine under Arab rule

You dreaming buddy.
By the way, the true jews, the ones who have the telepathic power, they are Islam.

Well the only way for me to answer this is by asking myself this questions: If I had to move would I rather move to Israel or any surrounding muslim country? I chose Israel, out of curiosity what would you guys chose?

Its not ours to give.

syria.

CHECK RARE COMMUNIST

Iran

Iran

Because we keep killing jews.
We need to stop killing jews and help them. They are the masters of moving money. And moving money is what gets things built.

fuck off we're full

No buddy, you need to learn the fact that your people, despite you being one of the upper 150IQ ones, your people are fucking retards. And jews move money. and we need the jews to be leaders because in fact they are more compassionate to retards than you are, even to your own retards.
You all need to go visit KLIA1 terminal and see for yourself. Its in Malaysia Its an AI real-world simulation denazification program. You need go there and then you will see the truth. You have allowed your brain to become fucked up in retard hate-mode.

Me too, Israel.

No buddy, let me explain something to you - THEY ARE TAKING IT. By war, by nukes, they are taking it. Don't go YOUR moral retard on me. POWER IS RIGHT in this war now buddy. Fuck off and go hide under your mummy's blanket.

They can move to Australia. We have lots of terraforming to do here. Israel actually have most of the high tech for it.

I was visited by all the Kings of ISrael. There are about 200 of them.
Greater Israel is non-negotiable. Everything else is negotiable. GReater Israel is NON-NEGOTIABLE.
So lets help them get it sooner than later, I assure you they will get it in the end.

Oh yuh, full of 4N20s and Vic Bitter Bellies.
Yuh you full. And some Boost Jewst. Yuh so full.

So if they are taking it, why should we help them?

Because they will take it.
SO see their angle on this.
They will take it. You going to send 10 million men to die to stop them taking it when they will take it in the end anyways? Do some maths mate. Look around at every magnificant building in your city, every highrise. I will tell you - JEWS built it. Only jews are trusted to move large sums of money. Jews built it.
They have a symbiotic relationship with us. AND, they demand Greater Israel because they know they need it for security. We must help them.

No, explain to me why should i HELP them, instead of not giving a fuck?

>and yes the jews will rule the world and they should
Just fucking kill yourself senpai.

Not giving a fuck is ok.
BUt I post here on Sup Forums because they tend to be actively opposing it.

And Sup Forums is like average IQ of 150. Its the most elite brains in the goy universe, smarter than jews in most cases. But we got to give them Greater Israel. Its done.

Australia has plenty of room, trust me, I driven round the whole fucking country for two years, it can take on 500 million people.

Nah, i think i will keep being neutral, and hear what the arab states have to say as well.

There seems to be no direct benefit to me from allowing greater israel to form, since it will increase migration to europe.

Arab states have no say in it. Which part of WE ARE TAKING IT HELL PEACE OR WAR don't you understand? See Syria? That is how its being done. It's done. If you live for another 100 years you will see ISrael on the map is all the land between the Nile and the Euphrates.
DONE.
I am saying, lets help them get it done in 20 years.

The benefit to you from allowing Greater Israel is that building projects will happen faster, desalination, environmental projects, everything will happen faster. Instead of 20 years for one technology to become mainstream it will take 20 months.

Lets not. Jews if they want their claim of might makes right, should bleed themselves. Every jew killed in arab wars instead of us is another extra on their claim for the land.

All nations are built on the price paid in blood of its peoples ancestors. If jews want to claim greater israel, they themselves have to bleed for it. And the more they bleed, the better their claim.

I`d rather have the jews fight a 100 year war and finally have total claim to the territory after all their sacrifices, rather than us fighting a 20 year war, and then being dragged back into the conflict every generation since the kikes havent made the sacrifice for claim.

Shut down the amusement park in Palestine they call Israel. Send all the park residents back to Egypt to build new pyramids.

Maybe they won't be such fucking Jews 2nd time around

Or ten years, or five years. We could move this in 5 years.
1000 people per boat, or fly them. Three planes, 300 per plane?

The point is, goy are fucking retards. I want the FUTURE, I want to see it in my lifetime.

>So why not help them?
they are already helped otherwise they could not do what they do

>the jews deserve it

Which part of NON-NEGOTIABLE or the SAMSON OPTION didn't you get goy boy? Its CHECKMATE. Give them their GREATER ISRAEL then the world will be happy, everyone will be happy including those deposed and sent to australia.

Nah they not already helped. They got IQ150 Sup Forums fuckers inventing shit like the SHOAHBOT to genocide the kikes with bitcoins.
They not already helped.
Listen, we got Trump in power.
Now lets get Israel their Greater Israel and see what happens.
Its fun, but we have the power to make it happen.

What has israel given the world?

A place for jewish pedophiles and criminals to flee to.

adversity

It already exists.

Oh!!!! SO now you trying to take the credit away from me for ruling Greater Israel shall exist? Trying to steal my GLORY?

If my present ruling was not so critically important why was I presented with the audience of the 200 Kings of Israel at KLIA1?

Fact is, they would have gotten Greater Israel after a 100 years more of war. But now that I have ruled it to be it will only take max 10 more years.

BTFO TRANSGENDER SCUM

And everyone will be happy. Nobody but the jews would have been happy, or even not so happy either, with the 100 year war solution they had in mind.
Now I fixed it all. Was my punishment. "Death or give us Israel". So I decided to give them Israel cause all the Israelis I ever knew anyways I loved them like brothers.

the 200 jewish Kings of Israel came to me in KLIA1 and declared me the King of Israel, me Jake Benjamin, the King of Israel. I am the King of Israel. And Greater Israel will be done.

I asked them, "Why me?". And they answered, "Because you are a killer. When you threaten to kill people they believe you."

they called me "the Nazi Jew"

Egypt

>I have a plan to migrate all the displaced peoples to Australia

FUCK OFF WERE FULL CUNT

Even if they got greater israel they wouldn't stop there. Theyre parasitic, they will keep expanding until china fucks them up for us.

You full of dumb-ass plumber retards who drink tinnies and go to test-cricket matches for a week chain smoking and dumb greek wogs and lebbos.

Nah this is where you wrong mate.
I thought that too. But that is why they brought the 200 kings of Israel to meet me in KLIA1 and to make me know this is not true.
Its not true man. These people, the true jews, of which there are 10000 in the world, they can read your mind. They have telepathic powers.

They want to make sure this world is sustainable. They love goy, just like you love any animal in the world. Like you love your pet dog and want him to be happy. These people, the 10000 of them, they are advanced above us, they can read our minds. Please believe me. Its not true. They need GReater Israel to be able to do the work that needs to be done.
You take dogs off the street and euthanize them in Australia, America, but you love dogs yeh? You euthenise them because they dont have a home, not because they sick, rather they full of life and wanting to live their life but you put them down because they dont have a home.
Listen to me, I am the Supreme Leader now, the true King of Israel. I know the truth. Greater Israel must become for all of us.

They never stop making demands. We have then Israel, fight wars for them, allow them to extort us and give our county away, and it's still not enough.

Lebanon.

Only if you give us the true greater Israel

ITT: Schizophrenia

A cheaper solution would be to glass Israel and the entire world would cry out in joy.

Glory to Greater Israel

It doesn't matter what anyone gives to the Jews, they will always want more and will never be grateful for what they have. More power, more blood, more shekels. Ask God.

They can still have the Madagascar.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagascar_Plan

The plague will clear it for them.

they never stop making demands because to fullfill their promise to make the world utopia they can't do it without all the land between the nile and euphrates.
We have to give them Israel, the FULL Israel.
Then you will see, the jews are the shepherds

Israel

Syria
Lebanon
Egypt

Lebanon have to move to Australia. Its in Israel's land.

No buildings will be demolished but the temple mount.

War will demolish everything. You have no choice. Come to Australia.

Listen, Israel is going to take it all, NON NEGOTIABLE you fucking retards. NON NEGOTIABLE.

I wish we would life in a scifi future with intergalactic wars n shit.

It doesnt matter that yeh Christ made his most famous speech on the Temple mount.
The problem is the Jews are now in position to take it all NOW but they dont want to kill everyone. They just want you to realise that they are taking it and its NON NEGOTIABLE.

So I say to Sup Forums, let's use our meme power to save lives by getting the jews their fucking Israel. I tell you, once they have their Israel it will be a world without war, it will be heaven on earth. Does your dog have a good life? You have a problem with jews thinking you are like a dog? Listen man, the true jews can read minds. They are SUPERIOR. Just accept it. Good little boy. Be happy.

ooooh, you fly fighter jets? Who you think designed the fighter jet you dumb dog? Listen its not that bad. They admitted to me that we invent all the shit, and they just steal it straight out of our minds. They sit in a bar and scan every brain int he place, take all the ideas. Ok? You dont understand why this has been kept secret for so long? So they chose me to finally let everyone know about it. Because its time. I am the King of Israel. And anyone who dares stop the jews from their GReater Israel project will be murdered. In cold brutal death. Is no time for fools.
Sup Forums, you have the power of meme. Its time. Let us give them Greater Israel.

Sup Forums, I am the King of Israel. I will save you millions of deaths. You must now meme GReater Israel into a bloodless reality.
this is an order.
If you disobey my order there will be millions dead across America, across Sweden, across Australia, across the whole western world, as the jews will follow with their current lame-ass model. They elected me King to make this a bloodless transition, they cry for deaths, they dont want any deaths. But GREATER ISRAEL is NON NEGOTIABLE.

You fucking kikes think Islamic terrorism is bad
Just wait till our back is against the wall

Nah buddy your back is not against the wall. Your head is against the wall as you bend over to any master who will take you and buttfuck you. You AMericans have become an embarassment to the white race.

>What if WE give
>Implying they already did not TAKE IT from the world

What the fuck are you talking about, jews already own it in their mind, they don't need your open help

You know its one thing for us to fight with the kikes about who is more superior, its another when everyone sees you Americans all bending over given up in the chess game and just bubba bubba fucking babies. The jews are even bored of you, they building FEMA camps to guillotine you retard race now. GO eat soem more white bread you losers. You fucking murdered the white race you american cukks.
Jews used to love playing games with us, now they just bored like walking around a mental asylum.

Israel

Egypt or turkey probably

Sup Forums, you need to grow up and fast
youtube.com/watch?v=9UagqOHScNs
I am sick to fucking death of your gayboness.

Is that because you look like a non-white and can 'blend in'.
Get real here man. the question was directed for white aryans.

Typical answer from a pre-pubescent commie fucker and your older sister just entered first year uni. You faggot. Go back to world of warcraft you newfag dyke!

Zionists = in a very small box.

And they do not like it.

If we want we can go in and chemical or biologically kill every single fucker and then give it to Israel. Who says its not ours to give? You little prepubescent faggot gaybo boy girly girl.
This is fucking war man. We can do whatever we want INCLUDING nuking Israel.
You fucking FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!

Dont get to see any sexy babes in Iran. They all covered. Israel is the best place to see sexy babes in bikinis. Think about it.