Poland

>poland
>savior of the white race
top zozzle.
>1 in 4 polish women in uk have children with blacks or pakis
theres +600.000 polish women in uk all in breeding age coalburning like its going out of style.
rip polish race, once brexit is done they'll bring those goblins to spread the shitskin genes in da motherland.

Hers a website were indian and nigger men with polish wifes flaunt their withe gfs to bitter polish men, lots of polish women on on there mockingpolish men calliñg them virgins for never geting a chance with them

polishforums.com/love/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol
polishforums.com/love/women-foreign-men-58358/2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>most of the 21,000 children born to Polish mothers had Polish fathers, but of the rest, 23% had African or Asian fathers

that could be any number between 1 and 5,000 and include fathers from Capetown to Tokyo

>this thread again

>exact same text in the op

hi hapa reddit guy nice proxy go kys

Whole forum with thousands of posts of this veriaty
>lm a black male, I started off pretty much as a sex tourist in Europe, Estonia, Amsterdam, Finland..etc. Im now with a polish woman, who ive been with for 6 years, we have a 2 year old child, a cat, a washing machine etc. The point is, her nationality means nothing to me anymore. She's just the person I love. End of.

>tfw inferior nations have to bark at you in order to make themselves feel better
God damn I love being polish in this timeline, we just can't stop winning.

OP, are you actually implying that race-mixing is bad?

Poland is a meaningless pisshole, this is obvious

>shill flag

>1 in 4 polish women in uk...
stop reading after this

who care about your United Kangdom

there are literally 8 niggers in Poland
they all 'racemix' probably

by Sup Forums own definition - we are genociding them

finally someone who gets it.

>1 in 4 polish women in uk have children with blacks or pakis
Absolutely degenerate. On the other hand, seems like Poland are sending all their trash here, so good for them in that respect.

> Getting blacked is winning
What a weird little man...

>the same thread
>the same words
>the same picture
>the same faggot

Well in fairness, you already had some kind of HIV SuperNigger cull the Polish mudshark population considerably.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol

>open forum
>how do i get a polish guy
>what do polish guys want
>mfw op's waifu went for a polish guy and he's pissed off eternaly

Even in poland women consider hooking up with local being a looser
Its sad the sexual disinfranchasment and genocide posh women have perpotrated agains polish men
>Most Polish women just want to get out of Poland, even if they have to go into poorer countries like Algeria or Tunesia. They need prestige and a husband, who will work for them, while they spending lazy times in the sun.

Polish women mostly need prestige, they want that their friends in the old country say: "Magda lives in Algeria now, she has a husband there .. he is doctor/engeneer/teacher/manager .. even if he only sell fake sunglasses to tourists.

Every country has coal burners, that's undeniable.
That's why I don't want to waste my time discussing this bullshit. My country is 99.8% white and that's more than enough for me.

And if some whores decided to burn the coal - then it's their life choice, they will pay the toll later.

I think ive only seen just one black person in poland so far, and i been to warsaw and krakow

Кaжи чecтнo, дa нe тe e eбaл пoляк?

Polish women are some of the biggest whores in the UK. The nigger fathers almost always leave them (surprise surprise) and you'll often see them and their disgusting mixed race spawn walking around council estates like they're totally lost. Most also look like they do meth.

Yes bulgariaman, you know best about poland

>The nigger fathers almost always leave them (surprise surprise) and you'll often see them and their disgusting mixed race spawn walking around council estates like they're totally lost. Most also look like they do meth.
Good.
This means that they paid the price.
They ruined their own lives and now they have to live with it

>Bulgaria

It's a proxy.

Link
polishforums.com/love/women-foreign-men-58358/2/
Only few turk women ask about polish bfs while theres thousands of pakis, niggers and arabs with polish childen, living in poland spreading their seed

when i look at you apparently it is :^)

>le polecuck face

Aren't the poles that come here regarded a scum by the home populace anyway?

>1 in 4 Polish women in UK
>In UK
You see, Poles who don't leave their homeland for money tend to stick more to their values, while the emigrants adapt and follow the British custom of taking BBC. That's why we're so pure - all the scum leaves abroad

I got laid and hooked up with a bunch of women in Poland but I’m also ethnically Polish and American so I can’t really bring inside about the coal burning aspect of Polish women.

that's because they'd get lynched in Poland. only the coalburners leave

This is true. They send their shitty people here like we used to send our shitty people to the US.

This is so fucking humiliating. Why would these girls fuck monstruous niggers, pakis and shit? This makes no sense. It's like an elf-orc abomination.

Bceки бял мъж тpябвa дa знae чe ФEMИHИЗЪM=БЯЛ ГEHOЦИД
Due to brexit polack whores whill be send back with their brood to poland unless they make 19k a year in uk

"Hey your child looks JUST LIKE YOU!"

Ever heard of Carpe Diem?
This is how their mentality works, they don't care about the consequenes

I don't understand it.. they're generally much more attractive than local British girls , facially or even just cause they're not overweight... So why can't they get with British guys? Considering everyone loves English dudes and all this bullshit stereotypes that surround them. Are they disappointed on arrival and the English guys are actually ugly? Do English guys actually care about mixing with lower class people ie Poles? Are English guys too afraid to approach girls, which Poles expect the man to do? 23% is pretty insane. Maybe it's an immigrant solidarity thing, or perhaps the places these women move to ie London are already majority non white

Well obviously. It can be said about migration in general.

Maybe because English men are pussies and cucks and they gravitate toward dominant men

>Due to brexit polack whores whill be send back with their brood to poland unless they make 19k a year in uk
Then I feel sorry for them
This is a hard place for single mothers.
And it's even harder for a single mother with mutt children

English men look down on polish women, and rightfully so.

Yeah it must be a part of it. In the West, women approach the guys they want, not the other way around
And immigrant solidarity makes sense too.. English ppl are probably snobby towards outsiders, especially the good looking high caste ones

You are right in some places.

Immigrant solidarity is a thing.
I used to live in UK and I would only hang around with other slavs and few turks.
We avoided brits.

>British guys
Younger british guys are basically arrogant cucks.
My cousine has a british husband but they are both 27-28 years old.

10 years ago those couples werevery common but brit gyus quickly realized pole women use white men for ATM machine while fucking with niggers behind their backs

OH YOU KURWA WHAT DID YOU WRITE KURWO, YOU KNOW HUSARIA KURWO WE HIT 34839842 YEARS AGO IN BATTLE OF ASUDASMDOASIJ SWEDEN AND WE HIT ALSO MOSCOW AND WE LIVED IN MOSCOW SO WE STRONK AND IMPOTANT KURWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111 AND WE RULED GERMANS HAHAHAH, BICOZ WE NOBLES AND WE WILL RULE AND SAVE EUROPE HAHAHA BECAUSE WE BIG MASCLES

Hahaha no. Some British women are attractive. The drunk, obese working class whores who get spammed on Sup Forums aren't representative of the average British woman.

Also, as an English guy, I've pulled two Polish girls. They're good for something quick, but not long-term relationships.

>1 of 4
mfw the meme is real and gypsies can't into basic math

Could you post some examples of good looking british woman that will not be a mutt?

"Some" what does that mean? The odd English else is not a representation either. Go to a random village in eastern Europe and the girls working in the grocery store would be considered models in the UK, statistically

Why aren't they good for LTR? Culture differences? Cause they're objectively more conservative than Brit girls, although I can understand wanting to stick 2 ur own kind

Rose Byrne

>based Poland asking for reparations

Goy vey!

You are retarded. 23% of children with foreign father had nigger or shitskin father. At worst 51% of children had polish fathers, which means that about 2400 of children out of 21000 were mixed. That's not even 9%

Emilia Clarke?

t. Mateuszsz
Brit woman are classy and dont date non-brits, better chance a brit-nigger indian etc. with them than bulgar, italian?

>Brit woman are classy and dont date non-brits
XD
I can't believe you have actually said this

Another picture.

>Rose Byrne
Australian
Any pictures of her without makeup?

don't worry, your girls will get their turn on tyrones wild ride.

It's not going to last. The single mom and mutt child meme is spreading like fire and just a matter of time women will avoid blacks like plague. The amount of racemixing is novelty halo-effect, but the news is spreading blacks are shit in the female gossip hive. They are martyrs who be shown as example.

I just ask

>1 in 4 polish women in uk

Worst scum moved away and still 3/4 of them don't fuck with niggers?

Wow, really activate my almonds

In this cherrypicked pic maybe, I've seen some much less flattering ones. It's really true, attractive British women are quite rare.

Ok but what about all the mixing with arabs, indians, chinks?

Pls explain how you managed to get 25% of

They might be more conservative in Poland, but not here. They become degenerate whores like most women. There's nothing special about them. Cultural differences are why I wouldn't be with one long-term.

>Poland is a meaningless pisshole, this is obvious

compared to other slav countries, Poland is amazing. I like it anyways.

Poles love to racemix. In my region there's a biggish flip community and a surprising amount of the families are flip/polish mixes. I assume it's because both countries are hardcore catholic for the most part, and because both groups came to Germany to get lowly paid jobs in the service industry. Still weird since the majority of flip wives never ever learn decent Polish or German.

Women are not part of the nation. Only men are. You can't control women without the propaganda - and who controls propaganda ? ((())) ? And BTW Bulgarian women are notorious prostitutes all over the Europe.

For all I care they can even fuck anglos, so long they stay in Britain. I don't want all these whores back in Poland with their bastard kids.

we pressure thots, gays and liberals to leave

You've never been to Britain, friend.

Is it true pic related is what the average Belgian woman looks like?

>his smile and optimism - gone

This is true, poles outside of Poland love black guys

I think I figured it out

Poles are inherently higher agency and educated that's why their birth rates are so low - most people use protection

Blacks are less likely to do so, so this inflates the statistics when you just talk about births.. meanwhile there could be 5x as any Polish girl + English/white european couples but they have agency and use protection (most of the time), especially since urban areas select for smarter Whites

>not wanting to colonize a black QT;3.14
I hope you guys don't act like this irl

Thats exactly why they're in Britbongistan you stupid fuck
Polish men don't want these coalburners so they move somewhere they are wanted, aka Britbongistan the once great UK

I think it's because blacks are seen as exotic in Poland and other Slavic countries

English and Belgian are probably very similar genetics desu, and I don't think the ancient Briton islander genes help

You can't just cherry pic a few hot women, were talking about averages. Have you been outside of Britain? It should be proof enough that virtually any hot Brit girl becomes a virtual celebrity or at least will almost never be caught working in a crap job, or worse stuck in some small town and not London, Manchester, etc

> most people use protection

After decades of a polish pope telling them condoms are evil? Nope. Tried to date a few polish girls at uni (damn they are sexy in their early 20s), and all of them insisted on not using condoms and suggested some vague shit about "we should only have sex during my infertile days".

We already told you that you can't do basics math yesterday.

Stop making these retarded threads everyday. It's so fucking annoying to see thread like this with exactly the same copy pastas over and over again. All this thread is missing is marcel with his railways.
Just fuck off already

t h i c c

I've been to England twice actually. And of course there's some good looking ones, but a lot less. British women look like pic related. Decent looking, but not hot.

Minister of Health btw

Let's compare the demographics between your two countries. And I'm talking about terrorists attacks and how many children you've lost you fucking cucks. How you're not foaming at the mouth regarding how pathetic your government has made you baffles everyone.

Damn, born winner right here!

Best definition of english women.

And why do you think these people left Poland in the first place? A lot of immigrants these days from any European nation are left wing garbage.

Those two on the right are indicative of English women. That chipmunk round face. It makes me ball my fists.

Having seen immigrants with my own eyes, 'dominant' is hardly how I would describe them.