French journalist asking you : What is Qanon ???

Hello there,

I am a french journalist working for www.checknews.fr (where everybody can ask any question, and a journalist -like me- answer) and somebody wants to know "what is Qanon ???"

Can you guys explain me exactly what it is ? Where is the original post and when does Qanon started ? What is the purpose ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZFylfyHEnzk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO KICK OUT THE REFUGEES?

WILL YOU BECOME AN ISLAMIC NATION?

Boomers trying to stay relevant

provide a timestamp you enormous shit filled windsock of a prolapsed anus flapping in the breeze

Nigger there is no persona here, just restrain to the content

Fuck off you Colonialist Muslim cunt

Qanon is an insider in the intelligence community who confirmed what every objective researcher already knew.

Half of DC and Hollywood and most of the international institutions are run by elite pedophiles who blackmail eachother. Trump is not a member of this group so they smear him daily with the media outlets they control through CIA agents like andersen cooper.

The saudi purge was the trump factions first major strike against this "Deep State"

>I am a french journalist working for www.checknews.fr (where everybody can ask any question, and a journalist -like me- answer) and somebody wants to know "what is Qanon ???"
Looks like you have your premise backwards.
You should be answering ME: What is Qanon?

We're low energy. Execute Le Pen so we can get moving a little.

Cześć

a faggot LARPer

hey while we're at it can we ask you about Macron's gay affair with that Lebanese arms dealer and how he was groomed by a pedophiliac monster to be a yes man for their sick vision of global hegemony?

seems like you suffer from the same problems mon frere

Sage

>french journalist
Shouldn't you have a job to be doing? You guys haven't gotten that leaf laid yet.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZFylfyHEnzk

fuck off i wanna larp
here's another good one: why does the DGSE waste so much money with no tangible results?

Deep state isn't bad either, is just that it got from healthy bad at the 60s to rotten broke now. Trump (a group of nationalists ) is purging the extreme of it.

I don't expect mockingbird to end, just a little less evil. I don't expect Saudi to end working with the CIA to set petrodollars, just to end us Congress lobby and Clinton Foundation aid

>french journalist
That sounds gay.

Hunk alert!

Or was Macron pimped out by his "wife?"

Why is the French electorate more ok with pedophile games than the lady who doesn't like immigrants but everyone liked her dad who was sort of an actual Nazi and tortured a bunch of Algerians, of which you all also approved?

Les journalistes c'est soit des putes soit des chômeurs.
>t.Soral

>working for Liberation

Why are you so evil ?

Nice LARP, you nigger faggot

Read about it here. Specifically to starting post with links

I'll tell you about Qanon if you tell me about Macron. Is he a big guy?

schizo boomers attracted to a larp

What do you think it means French Journalist user?

user pic related

journalists are scum

Un journaliste, c'est soit une pute ou soit un chômeur.

get a real job faggot third worlder

SAGE AND REPORT SHILL THREADS
>Q is a larping faggot, mods are niggers for not banning or moving x-tier threads

>I am a french journalist
No such thing.

Leave this place and never return

>Journalism
>~1637 - September 11, 2001
>R.I.P.

If you really are a "journalist".....lol that you came here to ask for info. Fucking hell. Good luck.

FAKE AND GAY
>FAKE AND GAY
FAKE AND GAY
>FAKE AND GAY
FAKE AND GAY
>FAKE AND GAY

fug outta here.

Whew burger-user, thats some hefty btfo you just handed the frog. Taking a queue from Onkel Adolf?