Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V

Sorry lads, I never really had a keikaku. Reira was better the whole time. Oh and Zuzu died I think but let's leave that aside for now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_h_rkhnjZzc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Every thread until this show dies.

Top 10 Worst Rated Episodes on Nico:

1. ARC-V 122 - 6.1%
2. ARC-V 130 - 7.3%
3. BTOOOM 7 - 7.6%
4. ARC-V 121 - 8.8%
5. ARC-V 129 - 9.6%
6. ARC-V 118 - 10.3%
7. ARC-V 127 - 11.8%
8. ARC-V 19 - 13.6%
9. ARC-V 120 - 13.8%
10. ARC-V 123 - 14.6%

>Zuzu
Who?

Give ideas to a new Sup Forumsrc-v project, that doesn't include singing.

>Zuzu
Using the dubbed name.

Let's make Sound Duel 4 by ripping the OST from the episodes.

The OST is the final good thing ARC-V has. So let's make a Sound Duel 4 we can all enjoy!

Stop posting this.

Some kind of thank you collage for Monosubs

We should set up a place to upload all of the rips, so that it's easier for someone to piece them together. I'm willing to do the puzzling.

Let's rip the unreleased music from the episodes

The only reason to watch this is for new fluffals cards/Fusion support in general

Sure. After the show and/or thread dies.

I will try to rip a good amount of them during winter break. But I hope others contribute because there's so many great unreleased tracks out there

Macross 7 was shit except for the opening, but it had an interesting niche: the main characters were part of a music group called "Fire Bomber" that released real albums.
youtube.com/watch?v=_h_rkhnjZzc
Here's the first opening. It looks awesome, doesn't it? The animation is top-notch.

Yeah, but where do we upload them to?

RIP

Or you or your internet?

What are you going to do, card him?

>0:44
Kuriboh?!

Well, yeah. Kaz didn't invent fluffy ball like monsters.

Should we? I'm just listing all the possibilities here that can prevent his every thread post from happening.

This is
>*teleports behind you*
tier. If you get so buttblasted use filters

Let's upload them to a file sharing website, and after we have them all, we'll have to send them to someone's e-mail. There, they can be stored indefinitely and serve as a relatively safe (non-malware infested) source for the rips. They should be organized and once the collection is complete, organized into a RAR file.

Not him but if people get so "buttblasted" by other shit like gay Yurifag posts and CAC, why can't people just use filters instead of being at each other's throats like ridiculous edgelords?

Just send them to the Sup Forums sings guy.

Sakaki Yuya is
#NotMyProtagonist

Agree with this. I would take Sawatari, Reiji or Shun as protagonist instead of Yuya. The show would be better off for it.

Tomato is your protagonists and you are going to like it even though the other three would have been better ones,

Yuya would have become great if he didn't forget everything he learned during synchro

sorry but he kinda is

Yum Yum?

Because it's another way to bump the thread, if you haven't noticed

My friend we are so beyond the time to debate who would make a better protagonist

I don't even feel like saying Yuzu to bait this into a gender argument

NO ONE would make a better protag in Arc-V because NO ONE was handled well in Arc-V

NO ONE

Not anyone who is STILL ALIVE at least

can someone please post those rumours about the pendulum evolution deck that was mentioned a few threads ago?

Possibly there may have been a slim chance, but the real root of the problem are the creatives behind the show in the first place. Considering how they treat the entire cast, including your favorites, are you so sure?

I don't know if you know this, but they also did this shit back when the threads had activity and didn't need bumping

Sad but incredibly true.

What about Yuri?

Can you imagine it? A sadist soldier of the attacking side of the war slowly learning what it is to have a heart and eventually turning sides to fight for what he believes in.

Or just Yuri being eveil n'shit

You're acting like Arc V characters are shit because of innate traits they possess instead of the writers just being fucking hacks

Rate

It hurts just a little

As long as Ono is the director nobody. He just gets lazy halfway through the series after showing promise about.

Nah nah, I'm saying that Yuri is the only one that hasn't been screwed over by the writing yet... wel, he and Yuto I think.

Yugo kind of got screwed over when he chose to go after Yuri instead of rescuing Rin

>Yuri
>Doesn't do anything for about 80 episodes
>Finally does it in the last stretch of the show in an asspull manner
Nah he's been affected alright. Just like everybody else.

>kind of got screwed over
>kind of
Really? Yugo being mostly irrelevant in his own dimension didn't set of any red flags?

Sasuga! Ono-sama. He showed that with enough effort, we could knock out BTOOOM off the charts!

>I'm saying that Yuri is the only one that hasn't been screwed over by the writing yet
Yuri has writing now?

Yuri was kinda used as a running gag until 123 where he just started to get a bit of his character, during the final act of the series when the writers had mutiple opportunites.

Stop being mean.

Well, as much as he hasn't appeared or was focused on as the others, he also wasn't affected by the shitty writing as the others. Most of our cast was butchered, got their developement thrown outta the window or were reduced to damsel in distresses.
user, I can't argue with you

Evil the One? Is this some kind of villain name??

What if Ray is the evil one?

This is true, unfortunately

>he also wasn't affected by the shitty writing as the others
Having the only Academia character who isnt a massive jobber be irrelevant for dozens of episodes is shitty writing

I know. That's what I reply to the #NotMyPresident people on Twitter.

Imagine what could've been if Sora and Dennis hadn't been written as total jokes.

user pretty much everything after XYZ is shitty writing. Everybody was butchered or regressed their development from the preview arcs. Is it that hard to understand?

Almost every ARC-V character has gone through this.

>Everybody was butchered or regressed their development from the preview arcs
His argument is that Yuri is better since they sidestepped that issue by not giving him any character or development to butcher. Which is dumb

Nono... well, kind of... Technically yes because if he got some sort of developement at this point he would have gotten butchered or screwed over by the writers, but my point is that the one he didn't get butchered.

If you mean he didn't get butchered because he hasn't lost any duels as of now, then sadly that doesn't mean shit.

>You need me to stop Zarc!
>There is no other way, I swear!
>Putting 4 dimensions of people in danger is the right thing to do!
>N-no I'm not evil! T-this is for the greater good!
She's the more cunning evil of the two. Zarc is just the dumb strong one.

No, not into that kind of thing. I mean like Sawatari. Sawatari lost by action card from Yugo, lost by Kaito just to show Kaito was strong, lost offscreen to the Tyler Sisters then nearly lost to the BB.

If Yuri actually lost it wouldn't be a problem. It would be if he lost by bullshit writing

Would be good if it was jsut a morally ambiguous thing Ray did. Like ''If you don't resurrect me, the 4 dimensions will be destroyed either way. With me, will at least minimize the casualties''

Duel Tournament.
>OCG ban list
>Anime only
>Final Destination

Or this.

Why?

Unfortunately, it's not. When Reiji remarked about the 4 dimensions and their people, Ray had Reira play the "But our family!" card. Morally grey would have been a lot better than this.

Uh, did you miss his entire fucking backstory? It's retarded, and doubly so because Leo handled him retardedly.

but your*

Apprantely A5 is on CrunchyRoll now. Which means subs will be extra fast and not retarded like PoS.

I want to treason discharge into that sluttu tomato

>The writers
Wait, I thought it was just Ono and the outsourced animators.

Yeah but it's 5 new episodes a week. It's basically nothing.

Please lord your newfaggotry over us even more

Because the only thing worse than watching Arc V is probably watching it, then writing down all the inane bullshit in English. It'd be nice to say thanks near the end

Nothing wrong with his backstory. Wrong was not showing how he went from that lone child to a psycho.

Ahnon, hand over the (((You)))'s

Chaos Kek Ritual Dragon
ATK 2500 DEF 2000
LIGHT Dragon-type Ritual Effect Monster
This card can be Ritual Summoned using "Meme Magic of Shadilay". Once per thread, post this card in your opponent's view in order to trigger them. Once per thread, target a Level 5 or higher faggot: Banish that faggot face-down. Once per post: discard 2 cards, draw a 77 get.

Don't make fun of rituals! They already have been bullied enough already

Be happy that Yugo is basically the Ritual Yu

>YGO Arc-V in Crunchyroll
>subbed only

fucking yes

As much as it loses it's steam during/after synchro, it's still nice to watch

>Yugo
>Ritual Yuu
???

LET'S ENJOY

When will Nekroz appear in the anime?

How can we Make Arc-V Great Again?

We build a wall and make Ono pay for it

the yuus and ruris fug like rabbits

Have Yuzu duel, shill, and win at least three times before the end of the show.

Did Reira defeat Reiji?

Reiji's only card in his hand is a contract which he just searched, he's pretty much lost

>3 times
She's lucky if she even gets a half duel.

We need to find out what C/C/C stands for

Never watched BTOOOM, why was that episode rated so bad?

He actually has 2 cards: the one he drew from his most recent turn (he drew, then attacked, then ended) and the Covenant he added. Also consider that the duel didn't actually end, but was cut away from after attack declaration. I don't think Keikakuman is done just yet, at least I hope.

Action cards are ridiculous asspulls.

Dues ex machina the cards

that episode didn't have any video, was all audio

Get all ten spots in nico.

Kaiba is final boss

>No yugioh is better than the original, it doesnt even hanve yugi in it and his names in the title

Why am I even bothering reading the comments on Crunchyroll's instagram

Bee Force when?