The color ((((orange))))

So lately I've began to notice something strange, 90% of NGO's in Serbia lately started adopting orange as their color of choice. The thing is most of these NGO's, if not all, are promoting shit like tolerance, inclusion, open borders, and equality for every single under achieving group out there. And yes all of them receive funding from Soros and his Open society fund in some way or another. Also its interesting to note that NGO's from the early 2000's all preferred blue as their color. So I started wandering what changed and what is the message behind orange? I mean I can hardly believe its "just a coincidence" that most of the new NGO's in Serbia just HAPPENED to all like orange as their color.
I'm really puzzling, help me out here Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colour_revolution
orangegrovelodge.com/about-freemasonry/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Either a new Soros planned "color revolution" (Google it) or just a graphic design trend. Could be either.

Brump for (((interest))).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colour_revolution

Orange is the Freemason color...

Orange is the colour of the (((Dutch)))

I know what color revolutions are, I've lived one. I'm not so convinced it's a design trend, would be seeing a lot more orange logos everywhere if that was the case, it's so uncanny that its being adopted so adamantly predominant by NGO's.

Elaborate, I thought red white and blue were Freemasons colors?

Orange psychologically evokes anger

I'm a psychfag and this is the first time I've heard that. Care to elaborate and provide some sources for further reading?

>says the man with the orange ID on an orange board

Maybe colours have become like domain names...all taken,copy righted, tm'd etc.
Only orange remains because it is a shit 70's colour no one likes.

No, not fucking orange. I liked orange. This is taking it too far. I won't let them take my orange.

fight me nigger I'll kick your ass

orangegrovelodge.com/about-freemasonry/

they seem harmless........

Holy shit, I've just realized my ID is orange and what's more disturbing I've also just realized that this damn site is orange. Are we the one doing the Jewing?

/ic/ here, this is actually very close to the truth

How so? Can you even copyright a certain color regardless of other context? Sounds scary if you ask me, copywriting specific colors and not in a certain arrangement. It's like if someone would copyright the C major scale so no one else could use it.

Orange you glad that someone is standing for human rights in Serbia?

Isn't that sort of irrelevant?

The thing is all the virtue signaling is making me sick.
So you want to integrate a special needs kid into society? Gee I know why don't you just shove him into a normal class and call everyone else bigots when they tell you that that might not be such a great idea.
What is the most vexing about liberals is their lack of logic and causal thinking. They know what they want as an end result but haven't got a clue how to get there so they resort to childish tactics such as labeling people who disagree with their methods.
As I said earlier in the thread I'm a psychfag and I'm interested in education particularly and all this positivist liberal inclusive bullshit is frustrating because, even here, you can't speak against it if you'd like to keep any semblance of your social and professional life intact.

All part of the plan

the dutch are the real jews

Orange ID's GTFO REEEEE

Orange is my favorite color

My man!
Quit being jealous (((mossman)))

Gas the greens, color war now!

Broatia knows where it's at.