Why the FUCK is this news

Why the FUCK is this news

Other urls found in this thread:

kdvr.com/2017/11/15/police-dogs-receive-narcan-to-reverse-effects-of-accidental-drug-overdoses/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wish more degenerates would overdose and die. It's a shame police/EMTs keep reviving them

Some jew record producers are out some shekels.

I guess we won’t be hearing another lil peep from him then

Remember kids, soda pop is bad for you!

Fuck knows. Sup Forums is saturated with threads about this non entity.

Not another peep /thread/

*yes, YES!!! Let's make a martyr of this literally who and make quick shekels*

Kobain 2.0

>overdosing on drugs
>taking drugs at all

NO DRUGS
NO ALCOHOL
NO CIGARETTES

semi-underrated post. half-a- kek.

>opioid epidemic

didn't he OD on benzos?

Der Untermensch

Best way to end this epidemic:

-Destroy all narcan.

-Give out opioids freely.

-Save no one.

It'll all be purged from humanity within a week and we can move on.

>that U on forehead

Was he Ustaša?

i can't take seeing that emotionless face anymore. notice that he brings persuasion to bear on the youths which are the easiest prey. he is obviously another alien tool with an iq of 200 who plays the idiot druggie to mesmerise his soon to be degenerate audience. first the ET overlords are doing their psy-ops and you can notice that the ET drones descended upon earth always look with a furrowed brow. then and i mean shortly afterwards the huge invasion is to come. they act very sly.

Bumpeep

FINALLY! The discussion HAS BEEN SPARKED! Losing this valuable contributor to society is the LAST FUCKING STRAW!!!

DISCUSSION STATUS = SPARKED.

How about a discussion on tattoo psychosis

Death to all whiggers.

I never heard of him but he looks like a drug addict.

>tfw guy at work has more tattoos than this pleb
>Didn't talk to him for a fucking year because I assumed he's a degenerate retard
>Finally talk to him and he's cool and funny
He's still retarded but he can go in the gas chamber last.

Halo Ustasa, Chetnik here, get fucked by a dog.

^ this.

some kike, who's cousin in a "journalist" lost his "star".

Because the jews have just lost another important revenue stream

Never even heard of the guy, but good one.

benzo appreciation thread
they are
>easy to get, easy to spread
>popular in degenerates
>easy to OD on

based benzos cleansing magic

As if the discussion hasn't been going on for years now,

95% of the fentanal that kills people come from china. Trump just left china. Trumps talk about addiction won him NH, his first primary win.

This is somehow a big story, i just cant put it together.

Sjedi Srbin ispred krsta, jede govna sa tri prsta

that pic related should be the official 'blue-pill' face.

Anyone that puts ink all over their body is retarded, to begin with.

Because powerful Jews want to push the story. I see it neatly corroborates a lot of points of their narrative: implied white weakness because of the "opioid epidemic", white cultural submission because of the niggification of this individual, the "rural and suburban retard" / white trash meme being perpetuated by his appearance, etc.

The chinks produce heroin cut with fentanyl.
This is opium wars in vice-reversa.

aaron carter next

>tfw don't do any drugs / drink alcohol
>always happy to see cancernormies die / get fucked because they're retarded

He choked to death. Pic related

Came here for this. Yes, he was a benzo popping faggot who deserved to die. So does this "writer."

He died because he was hooked on perfectly legal, Rx benzos that help move our economy. I'm pretty sure this stupid worthless kike "writer" is a shill for the DEA who is ramping up the kratom ban talks again. Kratom is incapable of killing you in this way. Daily reminder, only alcohol and benzos can kill you by withdrawal. Funnily enough neither is remotely in danger of becoming illegal.

DEA--I hope you all get painful cancer. You're the scum of the earth. I piss on your heads from the day you were born.

They did the same with ayahuasca. Even posted a fake news article about a brit that took ayahuasca in peru and had an OD (same just happened for weed). Then you get highly purified and extracted garbage like dabs and smokable DMT....fucking deplorable.

sadly this. They've chosen death a long time ago, returning them to society just hurts it and brings more tragedies (drug related crimes etc).

Fuck. Them.

>Why the FUCK is this news
wypipo, if he's asian nobody cares!

why is benzos even popular?
>feel kinda high for 8 minutes
>decide to take some more
>no effect at all this time

>wake up two days later covered in your own shit

Good now the rest should die

>youtube
>star
pick one

You work with a guy that has tattoos on his face? If that's true then you're probably a low IQ degenerate too.

he died from fent not benzos
and benzos dont get you high. theres no euphoria. they just make you not care about anything.
t. prescribed xanax for 7 years

Who cares, what's important is he's dead and no longer polluting the world with his existence.

>post pic related on social media
>watch black people lose their minds over white people comparing lil peep to 2pac and biggie

>implying I know black people

i was mostly talking to anyone with a twitter account

>degenerate junkie overdoses
>woah fuck whod have guessed
>we're all shocked at this tragedy

Why the FUCK is this a thread

more like lil beeeeeeeeeep

If they’re friends with black people then they aren’t worth talking to

you dont have to be twitter friends with blacks, i dont think. you just use hashtags that blacks will see

>this talentless degenerate I'd never heard of dies
>hear about it almost immediately
>e-dubble dies
>find out months after the fact

leave dabs out of it id be an angry asshole without them

dabs are literally crack but with a different name and less people do them enough to get addicted since its more expensive

RIP lil peep!

Yo dawg rip little pee pee
t.fellow wigger

He died because someone laced his xannies.

The reason it's news is Jews from big pharma are pushing as much native advertising as they can to get Narcan into every home and workplace in America.

kdvr.com/2017/11/15/police-dogs-receive-narcan-to-reverse-effects-of-accidental-drug-overdoses/

You can buy this shit over the counter from Walgreens now.

never heard of this guy. but i browsed mu to see who shitty it is. to my surprise there are more than 10 'sound cloud' drug addict rappers

one could only wonder whos behind this scene...

Jesus fuck look at that guy. How could anyone ever feel remotely bad for that face?

literally who?

Was this guy actually famous? Because I'd never heard of him and nobody seems to care very much.

Opioids for all the rappers!!!

Who? Dead degenerates make me happy

I fucking hate you people greenfeld water. The "epidemic" is fake, just a bunch of idiots overdosing on meds they should be taking. I have to take opioids to cure my pain and RLS and this shit makes it harder for me.

It’s a wigger doing retarded things.

> The "epidemic" is fake
> just a bunch of idiots overdosing on meds they should be taking

Ha. no. Tell us more about the bubble you live in.

Sorry my internet was flaking so that post got fucked up. That man died taking meds he shouldn't be taking, the epidemic they are talking about is slamming doctors when they need to be after the drug dealers who are selling these meds.