A friend of mine convinced me to watch all the Fate animated series and now he is telling me to watch Tsukihime

A friend of mine convinced me to watch all the Fate animated series and now he is telling me to watch Tsukihime.
What's Sup Forums opinion about this show? Should i watch it?

>watch
Tsukihime never got an anime adaption. You have to read the VN.

What show? There's no tsukihime anime etc

/thread

It's a meme that they never made a Tsukihime anime. Because it's really bad.

Like it's a meme that they never made a second season of Darker than Black. Which they never did.

Read the VN it does not have an actual anime adaption.

After that you can watch the Carnival Phantasm anime which is a crossover between Fate and Tsukihime.

Yeah, he told me that i have to read/watch fate series and tsukihime and then i could watch Carnival Phantasm

Just curious how do you feel about fish like products?

>Implying you are not talking about the sakura meme
Umm... fine i guess?

I actually watched Tsukihime, and I still don't feel like I really know anything about Tsukihime.

I keep thinking I'll get around to reading the VN sometime, but I never do.

Also there's some Tsukihime VN remake that makes me feel like I should just wait for that instead, but it seems like it's always "on the way" but never actually coming.

Read manga or vl there is no anime

Even if it comes out it won't be translated for 10+ years, just read the original VN.

I always thought the VN was nogood compared to the manga

Have you checked out how accurate Google Translate has become with Japanese? Take most sentence and instead of the nonsense you used to get now they translate into bad English but with 80% accurate meaning. We could eventually reach a point where you only really need a decent editor to rewrite the jumble into literary English.

I'm sure you will enjoy it then

Despite its age Tsukihime does have some really good sections in it.

Why?

Its been a long time since I played it but I guess I thought they did a good job cutting out things

Or maybe I just don't like the maids,either one

>I just don't like the maids
The maids are the best part of Tsukihime what did they ever do to you?

Watch the good one

>some really good sections
If you count half the VN as "some". Once you get started Tsukihime is absolutely fantastic.

This. Tsukihime is still my favorite VN. It has aged like shit in some ways (only like 8 tracks of music for the entirety of the story, for example), but it really is a fantastic read. Even most of the SoL sections are good, unlike Fate where you just want to skip through most of them as fast as possible. Please stop explaining Vampires/Dead Apostles Arc, I fucking got it the last 4 times you explained them.

Some of my favourite parts were the scene he first attacks Arcueid and also the middle part of Kohaku's route when things get confusing which was probably my favourite route.

>watch
Kill your friend and then yourself.

Kohaku and Hisui's routes were my favorite, too. I really appreciated the tension coming from within Shiki, as opposed to from vampire hunting.

I liked Hisui's the best. Who would have thought that an MC going insane while in bed for the majority of the story could be so good. Also Hisui a best.

Someone link dem torrents.

wow I'm so happy for your friend and your special relationship with him. Sup Forums's opinion is totally supportive of your progressive relationship omg so happy for you! liked and subscribed!

For what

Sensitive much?

>How does one watch something which doesn't exist?
This sounds like some kind of ancient riddle.

For all of my picturebooks.

>tfw you will ever read Tsukihime or Fate for the first time ever again

wow you totally needed to let "us", your precious friend Sup Forums, know about your special relationship with your friend. We are SO happy for you, like not even kidding. We are totally going to help support your relationship and make sweet special romantic recommedations on your anime instead of making you work for things that you could easily research yourself!
Lurk moar? More like rec more amirite? so glad to be a subscriber ecksdee

that gif is shit

Do you like waifus? if yes, go on, the nasuverse is litterally waifus: the experience