JoJo

pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ErNfCrXVIFY
youtube.com/watch?v=eHJ7An2CMB4
cliscia.tumblr.com/post/122460957110/with-a-face-like-that-its-no-wonder-doppio-is
youtube.com/watch?v=MYOlYZzjkWY
youtube.com/watch?v=KiFSgDswZIM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for late night shitposting

Gappy makes me happy

>DiU anime started in April
>it's actually near the finale

has it really been that long?

Daily reminder that Dio did everything wrong and deserved far worse.

>DiU Anime will be over by the end of the year
>VA will probably air during the summer

Romi Park is the only option. PS2 Muda is GOAT

I love that!

youtube.com/watch?v=ErNfCrXVIFY

Is he a stand user?

>Best girls:
Part 1: Poco's sister
Part 2: Lisa Lisa
Part 3: Mariah
Part 4: Tomoko
Part 5: Trish
Part 6: Jolyne
Part 7: Hot Pants
Part 8: Yasuho

>Part 1
>Not Erina
>Part 7
>Not Lucy

Part 1: Virgin Sacrifice
Part 2: Lisa Lisa
Part 3: Midler (assumed as HftF)
Part 4: Yukako
Part 5: Trish
Part 6: Jolyne
Part 7: Lucy Steel
Part 8: I'm really torn between like 3 girls here

__4__

Is this also the daily reminder that Diavolo did not deserve his fate cause i can get onboard this train

I love Doppio!

That was close

1 - Erina
2 - Suzy Q
3 - Holly
4 - Tomoko
5 - Trish
6 - Hermes
7 - Lucy
8 - Yasuho Hato if we see more of her

Diavolo is like Dio but a thousand times worse.

Girl Doppio > Boy Doppio

Doppio is not for lewd

Wrong.

Worse as in more vile and evil than Dio, by the way.
Diavolo is like the most selfishly evil character in the whole series, somehow.

>JoJo is cancelled before the final battle if part 4 even happens

Anyone who uses the "did nothing wrong" meme for DIO, even ironically, needs to off themselves.
He did absolutely everything wrong by choice and with pride and would do it a million times over if given the chance.

What about Hol Horse?

Absolutely

How? The worst thing he did was trying to kill his daughter.

No

>Bites the Dust part 1 happens
>Rohan death is at end of episode
>episode preview is non existent
>"we are sorry to announce that we will be cancelling our JoJo Project. PLease understand
>it takes years for another company to pick up JoJo and they start back at part 1

Part 1: speedwagon
part 2: that skank that kissed caesar when jospeh met him
part 3: anne
part 4: aya
part 5: diavolo
part 6: foo fighters
part 7: pocoloco
part 8: damo

sauce?

I'd really want a King Crimson song as a VA ED theme but I don't know any that would fit. I mean moonchild is better for SO.
I'm still not sold on Gangsters Paradise or that fan ED.
I like super chill EDs like Last Train Home.

>The anime is stuck in a btd loop so Kira is never defeated

Actually I have an argument for that but it's more like something I just wanna say for the sake of saying it

Diavolo was in search of power but the thing is he already had it.

It didn't really seem as though he wanted to expand Passione too much, certainly not outside of Italy cause that would be too hard to control.

And the thing about stand power is that he did have the ultimate stand. Diavolo is probably the most self-confident villain in all of JoJo, he didn't need to prove anything to himself, he knew he had the ultimate power in the world so all he needed to do in life was maintain it by stomping all the threats.

I don't know where I was going with that, enjoy my autistic shitfling

patrician tastes by the way, only issue is that that girl who's ear Lovers hid in is waaaayyy better than Anne

So if Part 3 stands were named like stands started to be named in Part 4, what might their names be? (ie: Star Platinum = Starman or something)

this fits the best youtube.com/watch?v=eHJ7An2CMB4

>Fucking nutbag who uses his precognitive ability to try and fight fate
>Will do anything to change his fate, even sacrificing his family
>Literally doesn't give a shit about anything else but himself and his never ending perfect climax

I could go on and on about Diavolo and what makes him just as evil and despicable as he is, and that's without getting into the specifics of his stand and the science of how Doppio/Diavolo works.

That's what first came to mind but I wonder if it's a bit too on the nose.
Maybe if they did a second ED. But that's unlikely

>Diavolo tortured one guy for doing the one thing everyone told him not to fucking do
I don't want to be a "did nothing wrong" tier nigger but I'm pretty sure they knew the risks

cliscia.tumblr.com/post/122460957110/with-a-face-like-that-its-no-wonder-doppio-is
>inb4 >tumblr

youtube.com/watch?v=MYOlYZzjkWY
This will be Part 5's ending

>ywn experience JoJo for the first time ever again

>they start back at part one
Instead of being a decent, fun adaption of the anime it's overly edgy and every guy is bishonen instead of overly muscular
>it happens for every part
Would this be the darkest timeline?

diavolo didn't deserve such a horrible fate.
If anything the one who should have gotten that treatment should have been pucci for being an autistic nigger and fucking up the entire universe with his down syndrome

;_;
I wanna go again Sup Forums
I wanna do it all again for the first time

god girl doppio looks so hot

You're not realizing that Diavolo is the culmination of what evil is up until that point in the story.
He has the insane hunger that Dio has, and the willingness to use any tactic against any opponent (though he doesn't really need to think about that part, considering what his stand does.) that Cars had, and he's a completely nutcase like Kira.
After this we start getting villains that don't quite seem like villains all the time, but rather people who are misguided or perhaps even have more righteous reasons for doing what he does than the protagonist themselves.

this.
Erina
Lisa Lisa
midler (hftf)
josuke
Trish or Giorno
Jotaro
Lucy steel
Daiya

How does this stand user fare in the manga?

>ONE GUY

He's a mafia boss.
And Diavolo doesn't tell anyone anything.

i hope dp really do it , gold is the best song they could choose

Not even to mention the fact that he burned down his hometown after his mother was found held captive by him with her mouth sewn shut.
Even Kira had his family, and he would probably never burn Morioh down and make sure a bunch of specific people to die as a final solution.

And that's the villain of the part that's immediately after the part that was all
>importance of hometown

>new company that pics it up is A-1 pictures
>they heavily change the plot of most parts
>Speedwagon isnt there anymore and we get tons more ZOmbie Mooks
>the only Dio fight is on the boat
>Jonathan lived, watched Lisa get married but died by the Zombie with George
>Joseph only fights Whamuu and Kars
>Caesar is not present mysteriously
>SDC goes straight to Cairo after they pick up polnareff
>DiU has tons of new Gooks and instead of Kira final boss is a color palette swap Josuke
>Okuyasu dies during his first arc

how can such a perfect creature exist?
youtube.com/watch?v=KiFSgDswZIM

I agree he's more selfish and overall more vile.
Both Diavolo and Giorno, to me, feel like two different takes on Dio's character and how he could have ended up.
DIO, despite being essentially the character that epitomizes evil in the JoJo universe, is not the "most evil" from our perspective, that's for characters like Angelo or J.Geil who are deliberately inscrutable black boxes. They cross the line further than DIO and they can be considered to be more vile. And Diavolo is on that latter end of the scale.

Diavolo always felt to me like how DIO could have ended up if he did not have traits such as his overwhelming soothing charisma, a casual demeanor, and a almost heroic determination (traits that are prevalent in Giorno). It's like Giorno got the best parts of DIO and Diavolo got the worst parts.

I wouldn't exactly call him a thousand times worse than DIO because of how Diavolo is purposely created to be self-destructive and unstable in a way that DIO wasn't and how his actions ultimately do not have that over-reaching impact (which is a good thing and part of his character). Diavolo is like a toddler throwing a tantrum compared to DIO.

But ultimately, that's part of why I like him: it's fascinating just how completely batshit he is and I like how he's presented, especially compared to Kira. He was purposefully created as a "bad end Dio" and I really like him for it.
In fact, the fact that he is more vile and unstable than DIO without being anywhere near as dangerous makes his name all the more fitting.

But if I were to call any JoJo character besides DIO the "culmination of evil", it wouldn't be him, it would be Pucci.

What was his name again?

Mr. Deady shot-him-in-the-heady

>hear all about how part 7 is the best
>its one of the weakest

part 2 still the best

and what the fuck was that abomination of part 6?

>I literally have no more ideas so I'll just reset everthing

He ran a gang, he ruined lives on a daily basis and never gave a fuck about none of it. For example, he killed Narancia, a 17 year old kid who's dream was to go to school, that's fucking it. He wanted to get an education, nothing more, nothing less. Diavolo just didn't fucking care for anything, other than himself. If you think Diavolo is an okay guy, read Vento Aureo again, you didn't get it.

Silly Halloween

Dont respond to that b8 over yonder

Merry Christmas

We must somehow make it worse

Serious Easter

I will try anonymous.
>Vento Aureo story is completely fucking butchered
>Giorno is DIO's son whose mother carried him in the womb for 2 years waiting for DIO until she couldnt anymore
>Jotaro is now his faster father
>Part 5 is about reviving DIO to save Giorno from his half vampire curse in his blood
>Through many shenanigans and complete bullshit, DIO gets revived as DIIO, using a new body meant to capture pure beauty
>Diavolo, a local wine taster with his older twin brother Doppio stumble upon DIIO as he is trying out his new Body and get killed
>DIIO soon meets Pucci and is a prominent driving force in part 6, his quest to gain the arrow and achieve [HEAVEN]

Comedic Memorial Day

Um if the artist of this ever sees my post, i'd like to request some Hato butt.

Anyone else feel like when stand users feel "professional"? Not like DIO's assassins, who were used to using stands against normal people. I mean like Passione or Valentine's men. Stand users who have professionally honed their stand against other stand users.

Pucci is a step towards something new.
Pucci did much of what he did out of his own heart.

You did it. Congrats?

Furry Valentine

Kevin newyear

That is the idea, but I feel like some of part 3's villains are up to (or almost at least) snuff. Like N'doul or Vanilla Ice.

Thanks but it feels sorta empty, i want to see DIIO with his new half mechanical body now

Yeah, not like Dio, Cars, Kira, Diavolo, or Valentine ever did.

Furry Vorelentine

Would you watch a Carnival Phantasm type JoJo spinoff?

DIOlphin.

S
H
I
T

Fug, it's been a while since I've read VA and I forgot many details about some character's backstory. I remember thinking Diavolo would be a "good" guy as long as nobody knew his identity after reading the messages he sent to Bruno's gang

It wasn't from a place of evil. He thought he was doing the right thing.

needs a glowing red eye, mechanical arm, and a STeel 'D" on his forehead

JoJo is now a slice of life High School anime and all the JoJos are brothers, sisters, and cousins instead of a lineage. Dio and his gang (including Kira and Diavolo) are the bullies.

There I ruined JoJo

if odd number giorno is shit

I agree that Diavolo is pretty cool but I never thought of him as an antithesis to Giorno in comparison to Dio, just how he is the part of the mafia that Giorno wants to conquer.

>In fact, the fact that he is more vile and unstable than DIO without being anywhere near as dangerous makes his name all the more fitting.
You are talking about the "Son of God sends Devil to hell" thing, right ?

Also stands aren't real, but part of a popular TCG that got really big and is a popular sport in the school

You took it too far

Vorenilla Ice

>girl

>Dio and Cars considered themselves superior beings
>Kira and Diavolo were trying to protect their way of life
>Pucci and Valentine were trying to help humanity
What's Araki's next step in antagonist evolution?

Voregar Doppio

Hilarious Halloween

WHY IS THE CYLINDER BELOW THE BARRELY, HOW DOES THIS EVEN WORK

HOW