ITT

ITT
Anime/manga that made you feel like shit
pic VERY related

my life

Is this an accurate description of this

Same, because i bullied an autistic jewish girl because she was smarter than me, Sup Forums would be proud but i feel like shit i don't know how i could say sorry to her and i hope she already forgot about me
Anyway, Serial Experiments Lain made me cry a bit when Lain was suffering on some episodes

How do I subscribe?

You already did :

Goodnight punpun
pundad did nothing wrong

Don't worry OP

Everything is fine. See?

Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, fun series but still managed to touch on a lot of pertinent issues in a comedic way that hit way too close to home.

that ending was also way too much

I need to find out where I left off. I was buying the manga as it was coming out, then it got dropped. Fuck off Kodansha

What happened to her arm? did she masturbate too much lmao

She tried to kill herself and instead the guy she loved ingeniously managed to save her by throwing himself off the balcony and going into a coma

The whole series made me feel suicidal, not sure why, maybe because I want to be an innocent kid again, when making friends was way easier? [/blog]

Same- I was an asshole when I was a lot younger. Didn't bully anyone in particular, but was very mean to a LOT of people.

All-rounder meguru makes me feel like shit because it's realistic enough that meguru makes me feel worthless because I've never followed through with any of my pursuits as far as he's taken his training. I couldn't even call myself a jack-of-trades, just a pitiful dabbler.

This

Name?

KnK made me feel like shit because of how awful it was

SZS's ending made me feel despair

Entry tier or not you know this recked you for a couple days the first time you saw it

Fuck I think I was 13 or so when I got to that episode in the original FMA. Fucked me up for some days.

Welcome to the NHK.
I only watch it when I fall back into being a neet, but I'm glad I haven't had to watch it in a while.

I just finished Shin Sekai Yori, that one got pretty rough.

Small part of the show but she was literally my high school crush in 2D. The honesty, the hair, even the annoying laugh. I thought I'd gotten over her years ago but I guess I hadn't as much as I thought I had.

Squealer did nothing wrong.

This quzilax doujin.

Holy shit, I never felt this sick before. And the boner only made it worse.

>School life was dull
>Had a fairly big group of friends
>Soccer practice, party invites etc included in most things
>Never got bullied or was a bully
>No girls falling from sky
>No supernatural powers
>No school festivals
>Life passed me by so fast without me noticing

Sometimes i wish i was a bully victim just so it wouldnt have been so dull, middle class life is terrible. I know it sounds stupid as fuck considering others would kil to have this type of life. I on the other hand would kil to have a more exciting life.

Can a manga give you ptsd?

Am I reading too much into this or is this definitely realted to the plot twist at the end?

It's not too late to have an exciting life user. Life can throw excitement your way in an instant, it's just up to you to seize it.

Eh, Eden was alright but the only thing I really remember was the beginning, the hooker being best girl, the cyborg zombies, the muslim chick and the ending where some people fuck off to start another universe

It's like the manga is designed to make you feel bad, I feel like it should lose its edge but it hasn't.

Kaiba had some sad sad episodes

if he didnt kill best girl just for shock factor i wouldnt consider him a hack but alas here we are

Essentially this, join a club take on a hobby. Even the military aint a bad option, form comrodary with the rest of your troop and you get to travel the world. Also with age I have found enjoyment in the ordinary life. It sounds cheesy but things like cleaning my room/car are generally satisfying

It's the art style

It disarms you

Then the fucking ink comes in and shits on your heart

I drop a serie or manga or book or whatever when a love interest is introduced, specially if the love interest actively persues the mc because, when I was younger I turned down many women and now I'm alone.

They remind me of how patetic it all was. Thanks for reading my blog, god bless.

i was bullied, depressed, had tourrettes, social outcast from middle school til sophomore year of high school
>tfw watched anime like haruhi etc. because it encouraged me to go out and build friendships like that
>found a group of friends
>parties, good athlete, weekends in the mountains, summers at the beach
>goes on for a year or two
>and goes and goes and goes
>anime isn't any fun to watch any more
>I did it, I built those friendships
>but now every party is the same
>nothing left to look forward to

>I wonder what different lives we would have led?

I think that's referencing Kafuka's original persona getting hit by the car.

It feels weird for me to see threads like this because even though I'm usually hippy dippy peace and love faggot the only thing I can think when reading these posts is "wow these people are pussies"
I want to empathize, but it is seriously hard to imagine watching NHK and thinking "this is so emotionally poignant". I just can't imagine acting as pathetic or feeling the same way as the main character, despite the fact that I was a NEET for 2 years.
The only thing that really did anything for me was the "so you raped your sister do you feel better now?" doujin. I think that one works because of how low key it is despite the circumstances.

Barefoot Gen and BG2 left me with despair. What the hell is wrong with us as a species that nuclear weapons are still a thing? There will never, ever be a good reason to use them - nobody deserves to be nuked.

Also, there are plenty of bleak anime that left me feeling down after watching: Texhnolyze, The Hi no Tori 'Space' OVA, and Nobody's Boy Remi come to mind.
Also this.

name of the doujin?

If NHK doesn't make you feel like shit then something is seriously wrong with you

Amazing Nurse Nanako made me feel like shit for watching it 'till the end

And thats why the word narcism was created! :D

They're not humans, they're japs

>narcism
Surprised that counts as a word.
That makes sense as an explanation in some ways, but I don't think it is just that I feel superior to the characters, I can empathize with dogs more than I can empathize with Misaki. Like every chapter of emergence just screams "this girl is ruining her life" and I just can't get into it. Don't you ever ask "why is this character acting self destructively?"? I feel like without that why the story just falls apart.
On the bright side now I can at least empathize with it, but it still feels bad. Like Elfen Lied for people have been told Elfen Lied is shit.

Lolis should not drink mountain dew.

Welcome to the N.H.K still haunts me to think about.

Fuck you

I cried.

The good die young

Nazo no Kanojo X's ending. I felt more betrayed than mad.

Yeah. Expect every character you like to die horribly. Except Azumi.

a nuke is no worse than a 9mm shell or the water one uses to drown a dishonorable wife or daughter, save for scale. no one deserves any of that, really.

what always blows my mind is how incomprehensible the scale of some of this horror is to people, just reading about the experiences of people post war or even after events like the rowandan or armenian genocide, where they just say again and again how they couldnt comprehend the horror they were witnessing. truly, we are a blight.

gay

I reached a tipping point, took out a girl with a sled on a snow trip, she had to wear crutches. This was in last trip in Primary school, then went to all guys school.

Always dwell on the fact I never apologized, but that action didn't define who I am, I believe I would of turned out shit regardless due to other reasons.

Artist is shindol, can't remember the manga name.

i'm only about 30 chapters in and this image gives me shivers

>I will never be able to appreciate the small comfort of an innocent child telling me it's going to be ok

Neither will she

oneshot maybe
serialized manga was but a bad joke

If we're talking about about doujin there is this Miyuki/Cure Happy gang-rape doujin, it made me feel so sick.
I'm usually ok with extreme things even if I don't necessarily enjoy it. But this one made me feel like I was really watching a cute little girl getting gang-raped and I could do nothing about it. I felt sad and angry.

Doujin aside, Narutaru was sick. Pic related.

Also Kodomo no Jikan, for various reasons.

>appreciate the small comfort of an innocent child telling me it's going to be ok
There is something disgusting about this sentimentality.
Actually, everything is disgusting about it.
Don't you ever just walk or drive by schoolchildren and just think 'these kids are adorable, I like them'?
Does a kid need to be trying to comfort you for you to find them pleasant?
Does a small child have any authority on the matter of whether or not things are going to be ok?
Why the fuck do you faggots even care about innocence, it's fucking terrible. It's not like kids who aren't innocent aren't nice or are somehow less cute, but you put innocence on this ridiculous pedestal even though it is plainly obvious that it is something to be overcome in early childhood.
I see fully grown adults on the street every day that I want to hug. It is hard for me to express in words how much I hate that people seem to have more sympathy for the death of a clearly retarded lady than actual people.

What the actual fuck are you talking about you autistic brainless twat? I used a meme, fuck off overanalyzing that shit and hop off a bridge.

>>I will never be able to appreciate the small comfort of an innocent child telling me it's going to be ok
Is that really a meme?
Don't you ever have fun expressing your anger?
I find it it fun.

user, I-
I think I love you.

>Don't you ever ask "why is this character acting self destructively?"?

known too many people in real life that act self destructively to question it, you're lucky for having been sheltered from it

If Shouko was not such an artificial character (shit, she's too pure and kind, does not look like a real person, but a device for tears), I would have been more moved.

I moved a lot as a kid

>known too many people in real life that act self destructively to question it, you're lucky for having been sheltered from it
My mom was an alcoholic bipolar (institutionalized twice IIRC) woman who killed herself (likely unintentionally but I'll never know) by running into some object while drunk.
There were still clear and obvious reasons why she underwent all of her self destructive behavior.
I stopped reading emergence after 2 chapters (skimmed chapter 3 and read the last chapter as well), but the only reasons I could see for her self destructive behavior was that drugs and sex were like super super fun. Not believable to me in the slightest.

That manga about young girls with no family they sent to some prison to become playthings for inmates.

Shit taste faggot.

I'm sorry user. but I've known a bunch of people that had everything going for them get fucked up by drugs so it's not so unbelievable to me

I cried like a baby.

This happens to me with every "sad" anime where the characters act like retards
And Im a NEET for 11 years now.
Drama anime is garbage

3DPD

>ITT: A bunch of vanillafags being bitches about bland drama in their shitty favourite series

You should all leave.

22nd episode and this bit
God I was crying like a bitch
best girl

WHY THE HELL DID YOU BUMP THIS THREAD FROM THE LAST PAGE?

FUCKING NEWFAG

bump

I don't know much about how good a story is meant to be or if it's up the person's POV

I remember hearing my mom talk all the time growing up about how much her life could've been fun and better had she not become a mother and joined her stacy friends in partying/drugs while in college met her sugar daddy

Then one day she was honest enough to tell me it would've been better if I hadn't been born,
I don't see the point in anything because I just kept getting stuck on why was I even conceived if I brought despair and was a burden

I honestly don't see any value in my life whatsoever, it has only used up resources and is lingering/idle in the world

I wish every waking day that I could just use my life for some good in the world who needs it, so yeah I tend to think I wish I could die any time

Suck my balls, I bump what I want you piece of shit

Get fucked.

C'mon lets be sad friends together, not fight.

this

Wolf guy or whatever it was called, i cant believe i even kept reading the shiet for several chapters, absolutely disgusting and made me feel dirtied and stained, like a mouldy jar filled with shit

>Im a NEET for 11 years now

Damn user why you don't kill yourself

OK, then check on my dubs.

Not bad, but how do you like this 5

Please, use sage and check this 7 instead.

No

Kill yourself then.

bump

Why? Its pretty fun

Your mother is a horrible horrible person.

STOP BUMPING YOU NIGGERS