Another female pedo

>Married teacher 'forced students to have SEX with her to get good grades' at Colombian school

How do we stop female sexual predators from taking advantage of young boys?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5089631/Teacher-forced-students-SEX-grades-Colombia.html

>tfw you never got forced to tit fuck your fem teacher in highschool

i want reset at life

Go away degenerate dreak

HOLY FUCKING ...NICE!!!

NICEEEEEEEEEE AF

Not nice

>ywn grab those knockers as you fuck your way to an A+

Feelsbadman

Go back to

>in Columbia
Why the fuck is this news are we going to start doing these news stories when a teacher in Apefrica fucks their students?

I would have killed to have sex with some of my teachers, why the fuck is this a problem when its female teacher male student.

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

Democrats belong in jail.
All of them.
Rest.In Hell, Democrats. (1828-2017)

>t. Literal homosexual

Where the fuck were these teachers when I was growing up, fuck.

She has the body type Amerisharters seem to like

fucking the cool kids

does this teacher have braces?

iktf

hnnnng

Let's face it user. We'd all be on time for her class

>forced

Yeah... ok... sure

>susan
top tier taste my man

I was fortunate enough to get one such teacher back in the days. Young, firm and fit, she loved to dress in tight clothings, loved to see the boys drool. 3 males (one being me) got a blowjob from her after the last day of school. Invited the entire class to her house for a swim. We were not faggots, so we never said shit.

At what point do memes stop stanscending into reality? This is getting out of hand.

nnice!!!....

God damn.
Not the best face but I would pay money to have her sit on MY face.

Wow...NICE!

Realistically, this. I think female teachers who spread their legs for male students should only be prosecuted in three circumstances: a) teacher has an STD, b) male is under age 14, c) teacher forces or coerces male students. In this particular case, c) may apply.

>the horror

Nice !

Remove co-ed schools and only let women teachers teach female classes/males teach male classes

Exactly how it should be. These faggots today need to realize how lucky they actually are.
I guess you're right, I wasn't a chad but I wasn't a virgin loser either.

They should always be persecuted because they hold power of the students and are supposed to act as guardians and role models

muh dick is not an argument you stupid amerimutt

Sweet Columbian pussy. If you’re uve never had it you haven’t lived and die in the misery of never having a had a real orgasm

t. fucked many South American women

same

We were all 15-16 and she was a fucking HOT
25 year old.

>you will never be forced to have sex with your sorta hot asian teacher

what the fuck. Fuck these lucky ass kids.

Venezuelan pussy is top tier pussy too.

I always came harder with columbians.

O SAY CAN U SEE!!!!

NICE

Can tell you one thing. In our case, it made us VERY confident. Never had a problem getting a girl after that. The kids today are faggots for telling on the teacher or bragging about it. She was very gentle and asked for consent. Showed us how a blowjob should be done, let us play with her tits...very found memories of that brave teacher. She was so fucking hot!

Respect for you and your buddies for not ratting her out, my friend. Double Standards between the sexes exist for good reason.

Sorry that turkish girls are hairy all over the place

She was advocating for activa which is the djyugurt that makes you shit

>adultery isn't punishable by death or gulag

The ass was fat and thanks for the pickins.

When would I rat out the woman who gave me my first real blowjob. Let me cum in her mouth...I mean fuck, what type of faggot goes cry to their parents. She even had the decency to remove her bikini top and let me play with her tits.

Sometimes I wish my dad stayed in Brazil with one of the many women he fucked over there instead of me being in 21+ Puritanical Land

smashing pussy and getting good grades?
why did i never have a degenerate female pedo as teacher?

Maybe not ratting her out, but a lot of these dumb kids like to brag - you know it as well as I do.

problem is adultery, otherwise it isn't too taboo for me if the teacher was just some single/childless crane

also if women want the same rights, then they should receive same punishment and rules. no double gynocentric standards

Because she only fucks turks and niggers

Get a milf shag and a passing grade. Damn, lucky little shits..

Nice!

That is true. When I was studying in the USA I could tell that North American people are very prudish. South American women for the most part are active fuckers, they will get off on riding the cock, most white/north american girls (except the Quebecoise) will lay there like chickens.

I know what I’m fapping to tonight.

NICE

>Colombia
>can fuck hot THICC milfs and get good grades

Why did I not grow up in this country?

What's so special about it?

Tell us about the Quebecoise

Seems they need a good ANGLO'ing at the expense of the Leaf

Your women are whoring themselves out for 10 euro because of the state of your economy. Sad!

Oh yeah it’s fappy time.

Thinking about the good grade he was going to get...

Got similar experience. I was 16 at a time, she was I think 27. Shorter blonde hair, small perky tits and nice legs. I was not a chad by any means, quite the opposite and I think she took a pity and had a kink for virgins. I got a handjob from her, nothing more and she let me play with her tits and kiss as well. She was very gentle, showing me around like I was hot shit. Helped with my confidence tremendously.

Bless that woman, wherever she is. I don't understand retarded cunt who would rat her out.

I know. The way I saw it was: If she gave her her hot mouth and tits...why would I get her in trouble?
Not like she was forcing me. I even said please and thank you ;-).
She took me by the hand, told me she wanted me to see her house. Kept the other classmates busy with food and drink. Took me upstairs, locked the door and told me that she thought I was cute and funny. She asked me (blushing...omg that was so fucking hot) if she could show me her tits. I was so fucking hard! then she asked, can I attend to your needs? OMG....fucking best teacher ever. When she got to the part where she showed my how my girlfriends should pop my cockhead out of the mouth and play with the balls...lord have mercy

I don’t know it was always just that damn good. They seemed to put everything into it.

Well that gives me more reasons to move there once the JewSA finally collapses due to libshits and niggers ruining the country

>Columbia
This woman was desperately trying to curtail all the donkey fucking.

>I hate you
>I FUCKING HATE YOU

Was doing some camping in the National parks around the east coast of the USA and Canada. I arrived in Gaspe,QC...met up with a friend and he took us to this remote party place. Young adults all kinds. Saw these 2 hot little sluts (18-19) that kept groping at each other. I offered to bring them to my tent for a private chat. I ended up doing a threesome with those 2 hot ladies. Got to call the shots, it was great...but the next morning I felt a bit like a pimp. Weird, should have fucking been thrilled but It did not feel like I thought it would. Still, ,not many men can say they had a threesome with 2 chicks. My best part was when I asked: "do one of you girls like to suck cock, they both started going at my cock, trying to out compete each other LOL And I spoke very little French, so it was weird

all that clutter

EXACTLY...I was not a Chad at all; I think these women could see we were good lovers, wanted to shape us into men!

amen to these ladies

Fuck you ya filthy Roach....

it was acutally € 5, lol.

This doesn't stop you being an Amerimutt, though.

Is it me or is there a scandal about some female pedo every other day now? Sad!

Pace yourself...getting laid here is like shooting fish in a barrel. Women in South America are fucking horny and LOVE to fuck. Pleasing a man is like a life mission. My GF wakes me up every morning with a blowjob or a fuck, then brings me coffee :D

At least one of them was in Scotland

You all can have all the white wymanz you want with all their cancer causing bullshit. I’ll stick with muh las mujeres.

>pol normalizing pedophilia

This is the true pizzagate

It's ok, I'm a spaniard, and spanish is my second language

what the fuck why didn't anyone tell me?
I'll bring my best amerimutts if you tell me a good city.

Ugh, I was fooled at first.
3/10

nice

Then you have a pass in all other countries but Brazil. Few people speak Spanish or English here. However, if you can't speak Portuguese, you will still get laid. They love foreigners.

There's a difference between 14-17 year old teenagers getting some MILF teacher pussy and 8 year olds being diddled by people who make our fucking laws and fuck us over

The eternal Swede.
Well, not so eternal :)

>Forced

Some how I doubt that part of the story

Latinas usually dont like white men though.

There's nothing predatory about /ss/

It's cool, I can read and understand Português

yes, and from what i've heard prostitutes won't treat you like shit for paying for pussy
this is not pedophilia you fucking asshole

uhh... Most of SA is white dipshit, except for Bolivia and Peru

>forced

I'm sure those boys were really acting against their will

LMFAO, no theyre not. Theyre all mostly indos.

Post more pictures of that sloot

Then you are good to go. If you go to Floripa (South) you can get fucked by Argentina's and Brazil's finest females.

noice

Dude they are the horniest.