liveleak.com/view?i=2d1_1510848912

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aHm31XliRgY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pxm0P9hLpR4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

old man has thrown a few Straight rights in his time

KEK

A bit of technique goes a long way it seems
I'm by no means looking for any fights but I really need to get some basics in case I ever need to defend myself

I'm amazed that the white guy didn't get jumped. The only nog that interferred was quite peaceful

Damn whiteboi

carry a knife and cut a bitch if you have to.

Box
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aHm31XliRgY

>I really need to get some basics

Sorry Hans, if you didn't grow up fighting, your coordination will be all fucked up, you don't have much of a chance to make that up again.

>1 nog gets bested
Where's the usual back-up pack?

>hurr durr werely dooo oobba dugga me fat me hangry dododododododod

Be honest with me, is it racist that I like watching blacks get beat down

Ignore Silky Johnson over here, that's one of the fastest way to get locked up in your country

Yes user, It is, by definition, racist. However, whether or not that is morally wrong is up to the individual.

>knife
EU cucked gun laws strike again

the ufc has ruined street fights for the rest of time.

>Returns to monkey mode when fighting

Why do nignogs always get naked to fight?

BY THE POWER OF GREY SKULL

if obama had a son he'd look like that :D

Kek
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pxm0P9hLpR4

so true

>when the golden one has roid rage.

I like how third dindu run away.

Not true.

>diamonds
I think it's a result of blacks being put on a pedestal, while whites are simultaneously demonized, with the irony of the demonization taking place on/in mediums invented by white people being lost. I don't consider myself racist, I don't automatically dislike someone based on skin color, but at the same time, I REALLY enjoy watching a black dude get rekt, preferably at the hands of a small white dude.

Wat?

The fuck it's a good knock out but the guy didn't expect it cause he didn't really do anything

false.
started muay thai an jiu jitsu with 23 and after 2 years of training I fighting no worse than the average person who started training as a teen

>Dont forget to like this awesome PRANKZ in da HOOD gone sexual gone viral video which is 100% real and subscribe to my channel

it actually works because they all have traumatic prison rape in their history.

>the bbc hides in fear when confronted by the legendary bwc