A girl moves to a new island and a new school...

A girl moves to a new island and a new school, and is trained by the "MC" to become among the best in this made-up sport.

Bonus: give the names, birthdays, and blood types of the show's OP and ED singers.

>Get in the large fighting machine you fucker

An untalented merchant has a goddess follow them around and spends all of his money.

Childhood friend dies but not really, this causes MC to go edgy. Meanwhile, incest siblings' mother lives on a ship with a large cannon which can destroy aliens.

I thought this was KonoSuba, but Kazuma isn't a merchant.

1. Guy and some guy forms a band with other guys, they name their band after an Asian country.

2. Cute girls go to London to perform songs.

3. A guy's girlfriend becomes their band's vocalist, also Budokan.

a male child develops an infatuation with a female child

He's essentially a merchant, though

>Congratulations!

Well I'm not sure how untalented Lawrence is but...

You win, Konosuba was just a ploy.

Your prize is a Korbo crossover.

A cyborg lady murders the shit out of other people, but it's OK because she works for the government: she's even a paramilitary major.

Girl really has to pee while trapped in a haunted school, she ends up peeing herself while being chased by some psycho voiced by Sugita.

Bonus: give the name of the girl, her seiyuu, her birthday, and her blood type.

I accept

Autist does autistic things and realizes he can't be autistic anymore.

Chuu2?

America tries to ruin everything.

Again.

Contemplating things in space

unfunny sex joke
tsukkomi
unfunny sex joke
tsukkomi

Some mischievous kids with powers get killed by some adults for being mischievous.

A badass guy steals a kiss from the MC's gf.

teacher complains about the world and wants to die

In the first episode the new guy walks into a naked girl and has to duel her. Turns out they both are pretty strong.

SZS

Welcome to the NHK

Seitokai Yakuindomo

These newfags who can't describe stuff badly have left me in despair.

probably gay men fight each other with gayer ghosts

kamille!

That Bahamut something something series that's shit but people keep spamming threads for.

Blade Dance?

1. Guy walks in on girl on the toilet, the girl is calm, doesn't react badly, and even explains why she goes to the toilet in the first place.
2. Girl is a bitch to her brother, she likes looking up herself on Twitter and Niconico.

1: there are ghosts and they punch
2:god has red hair and the ability to summon revolvers, which he uses rarely, and his brothers drink magic booze
3:people put spirit energy into their eyes
4:one man has all the power and keeps killing everyone in the universe with time manipulation
5:the blonde one with the same haircut as the major is best girl and best cyborg, but italy is terrible to sick children
6:an angel[?] keeps forgetting that people can die
7:a magic girl gets foreseen be her predecessor
8:autistic girls talk a guy who can program into awakening his autism as well.

im not drunk enough to do this properly, i will post again after 4 more beers

found a white cat in the winter
found another white cat in the spring

having a sense of pride is bad and you should feel bad

the one thing that killed this anime for me, fucking japs

phantom blood
what kind of Sup Forums anime do you watch?

>a bunch of faggots beat up vampires

Not a lot unless you count Love Live and K-On!, or maybe Macross.

rag tag team of shitty team mates. shitty as in theyre shit in their jobs, not shit in in their personalities, though thats debatable

this makes me think.
OVA of "the music man" when?

big brass bass, big brass bass

A guy and his harem pilot robots and merge them together. Cue the sexual innuendo

Titgan toppa gurren lagAss

what is japanese comedy

>"guess the anime thread"
>almost no one is actually guessing anything
OP here, what the heck?

Also no one's gonna do the OP question?

mami kawada forgot his trip as always.

How are you sure it's him?

dude gets allahu ackbar'd, friends hate him, find out how!

A guy is trying to kill his best friend for raping his waifu

fuckin dude just is a god or something and is kill bad spirit, and he finds girl that is half or something. Then the girl uses falshbacks to kill one of spirit and does. and then after girl forgets but before that they find dude who fucking rebel and never really. yeah, so the dude Yato I think is getting hurt cus rebel kid is so. and then rebel dude is good and eventually finds freind but he gets killed and yato fights some girls just cause or some shit so you the end.

After her boyfriend leaves her, a young lady drops out of life to please his grandfather for gems

I've been stalking him.
Right now, I'm at his university just outside eating lunch.

>A cyborg lady
didn't even need to read the rest to see it's GitS

This could probably be a lot of things, but I'm going to go with Bebop because I don't think they captured a single bounty over the course of the entire show

What restaurant?

Cross-dressing doctor exorcist.

mc has oedipus situations with his female friend and his mother

subtext

It's just a tripfag still hung up to his idol's last song stuck on a shitty anime.

Intergalactic war, then a love triangle happens, more intergalactic war, then singing

A guy's girlfriend becomes their band's vocalist, also Budokan

Come on you should know this. It got lots of threads when "that" happened.

Ao no kanata four rythym.
The show sucked, but the gallery on sadpanda was excellent.

god fucks with mc because reasons

rich girl best girl

Correct!

You didn't answer the bonus, though.

you need to be vaguer than that hombre

love triangle. half human shit loses

there, follow my example

An ageless being wanders the world as he abuses critters into slavery to do his bidding intervening in major events in history whenever he is given the impetus to act against missions set out by established bodies in power.

Every girl is best girl even the red haired guy.

Macross Frontier and Delta

Drills

Pokemon?

Two guys get scammed by a teenage girl and end up almost killing each other

macross

>Be careful with what you wish

Thought crimes are an actual thing, you get fucking shot if you think bad shit which doesn't make sense because everyone thinks bad things at some point, probably at least once a week if not more, so everyone should be fucking dead.

Who wrote this shit.

Gurren Lagann.
There is no other drill-related anime.

A middle aged salaryman has to get his old rock band back together to play a concert for some aliens on a guitar shaped spaceship and save the world.

You got it

mumi why

Man tries to stop robot battles with music and everyone thinks hes retarded until halfway through where it just coincidentally ends up working out for him

>no other drill related anime
getter robo

Post-credits Christmas

asian refugee gets mind control abilitys
robots fight
war were declared

Where in the OP did it say that this was a guess the anime thread. This is simply a describe an anime poorly and post squirmy lolis thread, where exactly do you get off.

One of the Macross series, right? I can't remember the exact name but I'm pretty sure it's a Macross thing.

for example if I told you to write the greatest anime in history and yes that includes the second season fuck you faggots who can't into second seasons you people are always the worst fuck off

Macross 7

Mecha autism and Nietzsche with a explosions every couple of minutes

man tries to be irl hero and ends up doing so though good deeds...wait no its actually toku...wait no its actually sentai...wait no its metal gear rising...wait no its ayy lmao...wait no its some annoying kid

I.. i like the squirmy alot, do you have moar Anonsama?

Cute girls sit around and talk about tea

I'm actually really really curious as to what this is, it sounds ballin'

The series should have never been adapted.

It doesn't exist

K-On

half of all anime this decade

brocon from space New Jersey throws off an entire monarchic usurp ploy with weaponized autism

JIBUN WO

Tsukihime

Joshiraku?

Spaceman and Brobot adventures on fishing boat

CAWFREE
GWEEN TII

psychopath can freeze time
like, actually freeze it

>Tsukihime
Wrong.

Hint: four or five girls and a boy

Men and Women must set aside their differences so they can "combine" their robots. also one of the chicks is a DUUUUUUUUUUUUDE

dead man dresses in drag to fight evil, second season gets SUPER GAY

Girl shows her panties to the MC, she dies after being run over by the dad of the MC's new girlfriend.

androgynous gunslinger moves around a lot.

SamFlam, no other show has that progression