Shounen Jump Issue 51 ToC

Demon's Plan (Cover, Lead CP, New Series)
One Piece
Black Clover
Toriko (CP, End)
Amalgam of Distortion
Haikyuu!!
The Promised Neverland (CP)
Samon the Summoner
My Hero Academia
Gintama
Hinomaru Zumou
Boruto (CP)
Spring Weapon Number One
Blade of Demon Destruction
Straighten Up! Welcome to Shika High's Competitive Dance Club
Yuuna of Yuragi Manor
The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.
World Trigger's place holder
Food Wars
Red Sprite
Isobe Isobee Monogatari

World Trigger (Going to be in Hiatus)

Shounen Jump Issue 52:
Cover, Lead CP: Ore Golazo (New Series)
CP: Samon the Summoner, Blade of Demon Destruction, Demon's Plan

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spondylosis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Color page for Kimetsu next issue
Nice.

Pure Rankings

01 OnePiece 841
02 BlackClover 80
03 Haikyū!! 224
04 Samon-kun 51
05 HeroAcademia 109
06 Gintama 606
07 Hinomaru 115
08 KimetsunoYaiba 32
09 Dance-bu 69
10 Yūna-san 33
11 Saiki 214
12 Sōma 185
13 RedSprite 6

Amalgam gets its first ranking next week.

World Trigger is on indefinite hiatus (as in no return date given).

Will we get a new manga to replace WT?

Why is Shokugeki falling?

Nips didn't like Hayama turning evil. Also Azami ruined everything.

Worst match of the entire manga.

Average over 8 weeks

02.43 OnePiece
02.54 HeroAcademia
04.24 Haikyū!!
04.39 BlackClover
07.29 Neverland
07.81 Samon-kun
08.34 Hinomaru
08.75 Yūna-san
09.46 WorldTrigger
10.05 KimetsunoYaiba
10.62 Gintama
12.06 Toriko
12.36 Saiki
13.22 Dance-bu
14.42 Sōma
16.11 LoveRush!
16.71 RedSprite
18.00 Takuan

>World trigger hiatus

Average over 8 weeks excluding Toriko, Takuan, and LoveRush!

02.33 HeroAcademia
02.35 OnePiece
03.77 Haikyū!!
04.16 BlackClover
06.78 Neverland
07.09 Samon-kun
07.75 Hinomaru
07.75 Yūna-san
08.68 WorldTrigger
09.12 KimetsunoYaiba
09.60 Gintama
11.41 Saiki
11.97 Dance-bu
12.61 Sōma
14.42 RedSprite

Kimetsu no Yaiba better start rising in the ranks because this arc has been fucking incredible, that said, I'm sure some of these new series will drop below it

If Food Wars could follow Toriko out, I'd be happy with most of the established line-up

Really hope nothing is wrong with him.

I am gonna assume the worse and think he had to go for surgery

WT should just go monthly. After Ashihara recovers from whatever his current affliction is first of course. I'm thinking about what's best for his health, and any self-respecting editor should do the same.

>World Trigger
>hiatus

Ashihara don't you dare go dying on us now that the manga its finally getting interesting

He can't exactly recover from what he has though

Its one of those things you have for life and can only treat the symptoms

>Samon is doing great
>Shokugeki at the bottom
WHAT TIMELINE IS THIS!?!?!

the dankest

What happened to MHA to be in the middle and BC above it? Are the editors really trying to push BC this hard for the OVA?

Round 7 is gonna be a riot with all those returning teams and the Canadian's debut. He'll need all the rest he can get before creating the next match.

>Demon's Plan
It'll be axed within 20 issues, screencap this
>Toriko (CP, End)
RIP

Good Writing

>he knew

I predicted WT hiatus last week

>05 HeroAcademia 109
Wow that's the lowest I've seen it in a while.

Mangaka killed himself when he found out manga$tream picked his work up

it's going to be in a race with amalgam, spring weapon, and the new soccer series to see who dies first. Surely one of them will make it, right???

Denki and Mienta beating up Deku after they found out he was with a naked chick was hilarious

shit taste nips have shit taste

>Niggastream picks up World Trigger.
>Indefinite Hiatus

This

Niggastream jinxed him

Their chances are bolstered by WT hiatus. Now there's an extra slot open as evidenced by them plugging in one-shots every week in its absence. Next round, Jump might only cancel one series.

>World Trigger (Going to be in Hiatus)
FUCK
U
C
K

After next week, there will be 22 series, 2 of which we don't know when they're coming back, and 1 which is monthly, and 1 which takes a break every 5 weeks. I think only Red Sprite will die next time, they can't afford to lose more than that.

Holy shit, somas ranking.

It's not like OPM would do much better if it was on here

Neverland/Love Rush/Red Sprite moved pretty far down before they finally started to rank. It doesn't look to be a matter of popularity, so what's up with Amalgram staying near the front of the issues?

So that "open slot," what are they going to do in the meantime. You're talking about two months from now, but can they keep bringing oneshots in every week until then?

WSJ is trying to give it a bit of a push. Just a guess.

>Yuuna that low
Huh if i'm right this should be its 34th chapter. Didn't thing it wax that bad.

Souma fell below Sesuji, wow.

Also not much talk about it, but Saiki seems to have collapsed too, I don't even remember when it happened.

>#triggered

Saiki rank fluctuations are par for the course.

>Black Clover ranked second

Based nips

Samon is killing it lately. But what worries me is that the ranked chapters are still just from pure comedy chapters, how will voters treat the battle arc?

If it's THAT chapter, then Saiki's ranking isn't that unsurprising. It caused a shitstorm in the fanbase and the author even apologized on twitter for it. It's a shame, though. I thought that chapter was above average, but I can see why that last page pissed off a lot of people.

I haven't read THAT chapter, but according to the Saiki threads I'm guessing it's the one where he said "offu"

Samon's artist can't draw action. I was interested when I heard it was trying a more serious arc, but it's just been stiff looking characters beating each other up in one-on-one fights, also for demons and angels, they don't have any interesting moves or powers. Only Samon himself has a fighting style even remotely interesting to look at. I hope it flounders in the ranks so the series can go back to mediocre comedy rather than crappy action.

Kek did they axe love rush already

It's just 1 week user.

Treat this like any Osamu vs. Ace scenario: keep your expectations low.

Let this not become another HiatusxHiatus

I think it was 32.

My bad, it was actually 33. Nothing ecchi happened that chapter. 34 onwards was when it kicked up a level.

Last week was its last chapter.

Just overworked himself I think, maybe the popularity polls or something
He can't recover from what he has.

Wt is that fun huh?

Wow, Boku no Pico fell below the top 3

The plot is literally about Sociopath Girl going to hell so it kind of has to get serious

Good thing is that Sociopath Girl is genuinely interesting.

why does Sup Forums like samon even though its not translated???

A number of us skim/read the raws.

Considering one's slow pacing and drawing, you'd believe seto no hanayome was faster.

Just wondering where do you check this? I always thought its was 5 chapters back

Well it says

>Sociopath Girl
what?

I don't think Sup Forums does. Just some people commenting on its success rather than talking about quality here.

If Amalgam is only ranked in its 8th chapter, then just count backwards from the chapter in this week's issue to 8 issues ago.

huh? Haikyuu really jumped there and replaced BC. Last week, it's average was 4.93

I don't think those are necessarily accurate.

It's not the first time BnHA is in 5th place and it's not the first time BC is above it (and even first place at times).

Some Sup Forumsnons can read moon.

Is the author dying?

>Toriko (CP, End)
It was a fun ride. Farewell.

>Food Wars
Dead as fuck and well deserved.

>It was a fun ride. Farewell.
I wonder what lame excuse will the niggers of ms give to not release sns quickly now

>I wonder what lame excuse will the niggers of ms give to not release sns quickly now
picking up another new series like niggaclover that's more popular than food wars

More like World Hiatus

AmIrite?

>picking up another new series like niggaclover

That would be nice. I know Tabata is absolutely shit at writing dialogue, but I have to believe that MS translations would be much better than JB.

You have no idea how to take a screenshot, right?

Good luck niggastream. They can't do it since Niggaclover to JB is like NS' OP.
They'll always be late.

>Niggastream steals WT
>Suddenly hiatus
Fucking kek

JB always releases Red Sprite first and African American Clover 1-2 days later they are asking for it to get snatched.

JB actually releases BC pretty late compared to other manga from WSJ. Their translator for it has a full time job. They try and release on the same day as everyone else but doesn't always work out. I hope niggerstream picks it up

Which is why I would like it if MS snatched it away from them.

That and their translations are much worse.

>Niggerstream takes Black Clover
>It goes on hiatus
Mememagic

If they ever steal it JB can always steal their project like OP

Why aren't they stealing it though? I guess they're afraid since Jaimini have their own raws and can steal shit anytime if they want to.

Still better than JB's translations

Nigga talk translation?
OR
Not so crappy translation?

I prefer the latter.

At least MS translations don't have frequent grammar/spelling errors like JB.

They don't swear as much though.

Yeah but the only character in niggaclover that should be swearing often is Yami.

>Saiki being garbage tier in ranks
Thats fucking depressing, i like that series.

niggerstream would've made Vetto way more edgier than he already is so JB aren't so bad.

NS still swears more compared to that. It's that bad.

Jamini Box can't compete MS they know they will lose BC soon that is why they started translating a shit load of new manga

>niggerstream would've made Vetto way more edgier than he already is

I really wish Tabata wasn't so fucking terrible at writing dialogue. Vetto would have been a decent, maybe even good villain if he didn't talk nonstop about fucking despair. Same with this fana bitch.

I really like Liar, though, so if they fight him and he goes on and on about how lazy he is, I swear to Christ.

>Is the author dying?
I believe he is diagnosed en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spondylosis in his neck. Probably needs to take a break every now and then when the pain gets too bad.

They can't compete but they can't steal Jaimini's projects either. Plus, they're only working on 4 weekly.(3 if RS ends)

It's pathetic that Red Sprite was able to survive but only through circumstance. It's never left the bottom 3 once since it ranked. The artist must know that he was only given a two month reprieve at best, and that there is next to no chance of surviving past that. At least the Love Rush guy got a quick death.

Nah. Even if it goes on hiatus for a while, I'm pretty sure that unlike Togashi, Ashihara has enough respect for his fans to let them know what his plans are up front. He also clearly has much more enthusiasm than Togashi.